Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 111

Author Topic: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks  (Read 1104348 times)

Retry

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.6
« Reply #735 on: May 13, 2021, 01:49:30 PM »

However, i wanted to touch on what i don't really appreciate about this mod: Forge templates and Industrial ruins.
Wrong mod.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: May 13, 2021, 02:20:01 PM »

derelict industries bad mkay
lol, no
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 02:22:22 PM by SirHartley »

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.6a
« Reply #737 on: May 13, 2021, 02:23:26 PM »

smh

anyhow, here's an update. Usual stuff.
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

Hanz_Gruber

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: May 13, 2021, 02:47:50 PM »

Getting a crash on the new update saying it can't find the hull for the relic castigator. I am trying to run this on a save that had the previous version of Tahlan Shipworks so I'm wondering if it just isn't save compatible. Anyways cheers on the new update and it looks like I just gotta start a new run.

ayylmao4lulz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: May 13, 2021, 09:53:36 PM »

Getting a crash on the new update saying it can't find the hull for the relic castigator. I am trying to run this on a save that had the previous version of Tahlan Shipworks so I'm wondering if it just isn't save compatible. Anyways cheers on the new update and it looks like I just gotta start a new run.

Tahl mentioned on Discord that it might not be save compatible, so we may be screwed. For my part, +1 on this crash. Curiously (potentially related?), I haven't been able to find the relic castigator so far in my current playthrough.

ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [tahlan_Castigator_relic] not found!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [tahlan_Castigator_relic] not found!

benito

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: May 13, 2021, 10:24:52 PM »

However, i wanted to touch on what i don't really appreciate about this mod: Forge templates and Industrial ruins.
Wrong mod.

Damn, my bad than :-[. Redacted my post.

MortalC12

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: May 14, 2021, 03:48:39 PM »

Copy from prev.  version of the mod "data/hulls/tahlan_Castigator_NC.ship and tahlan_Castigator_relic.ship".
Copy from prev.  version of the mod "data/variants/tahlan_Castigator_relic_relic.variant, tahlan_Castigator_relic_phantom.variant and tahlan_Castigator_NC_custom.variant"

Open Ship_data.csf and find "#Edengate" - remove the hash tag.

You'r done* and new version should now work.

* U can use the hash tag method to unlock the relic Castigator ( depending on game save state u may need to )

GL HF
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 03:56:02 PM by MortalC12 »

parkquest

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: May 14, 2021, 07:15:59 PM »

Copy from prev.  version of the mod "data/hulls/tahlan_Castigator_NC.ship and tahlan_Castigator_relic.ship".
Copy from prev.  version of the mod "data/variants/tahlan_Castigator_relic_relic.variant, tahlan_Castigator_relic_phantom.variant and tahlan_Castigator_NC_custom.variant"

Open Ship_data.csf and find "#Edengate" - remove the hash tag.

You'r done* and new version should now work.

* U can use the hash tag method to unlock the relic Castigator ( depending on game save state u may need to )

GL HF

Looks like you have to remove the "#" from "#Kaivalya" in tahlan-shipworks_0.6a\data\hulls\ship_data.csv as well for it to work.

ElPresidente

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: May 16, 2021, 11:52:56 PM »

I friggin love this mod.
The ships, the weapons - everything looks and feels great.

All of my thumbs up! ;D

Tigasboss

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: May 18, 2021, 08:21:20 AM »

Edengate is getting removed in a future update  :'(

Brightness

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: May 18, 2021, 04:01:00 PM »

The lovely ristreza feels OP in player hands, but somewhat under...P...when piloted by the AI. Maybe it's super cannon could be dialled back, and disconnected from the ship's special move?

I love it anyways, though, its always got a spot in my fleets.

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: May 19, 2021, 11:08:08 PM »

The lovely ristreza feels OP in player hands, but somewhat under...P...when piloted by the AI. Maybe it's super cannon could be dialled back, and disconnected from the ship's special move?

I love it anyways, though, its always got a spot in my fleets.

I'd rather keep it as it is. It's meant more as a playership anyhow.
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

Nextia

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: May 20, 2021, 05:49:08 PM »

The quest has already been adjusted for the new skills and now scales based on how far into the technology tree you are.

Does this just mean the further you are into the tree the faster the 'research' is? Or Is it how many of the blueprints you can unlock before having to go further into the tree? Haven't played too much of 95a so maybe it's just me being dumb.

Manually applicable D-Mod-like-hullmods, for when blowing ships to hell isn't fast enough

th3boodlebot

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: May 20, 2021, 05:59:33 PM »

i just realized how much amazing content this mod actually adds, on top of the also amazing scalartech you made

here to say: GREAT WORK THANKS FOR MAKING THIS COOL STUFF FOR EVERYONE

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #749 on: May 20, 2021, 07:44:30 PM »

The quest has already been adjusted for the new skills and now scales based on how far into the technology tree you are.

Does this just mean the further you are into the tree the faster the 'research' is? Or Is it how many of the blueprints you can unlock before having to go further into the tree? Haven't played too much of 95a so maybe it's just me being dumb.
You can unlock all the BPs regardless of your current tech skills, it just makes it go faster.

Happened to look at the code yesterday, how it works is:
- If you have a level 5 technology skill (Special Modifications or Automated Ships) your aptitude for the BP unlock is 3
- Otherwise, if you have a level 3 skill (Electronic Warfare/Fighter Uplink) it's 2
- Otherwise, if you have a level 1 skill (Sensors/Navigation) it's 1
- If you have no tech skills at all your aptitude is 0

and each aptitude point makes blueprint unlocking 100% faster.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 111