Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 111

Author Topic: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks  (Read 1104342 times)

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.3.14
« Reply #345 on: February 09, 2020, 12:29:06 PM »

I reuploaded the the latest update with some minor fixes. If you already updated prior to this post, I recommend redownloading the latest version.
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

xyzeratul

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.3.14a
« Reply #346 on: February 13, 2020, 04:05:59 AM »

testing out the new update:

Is there a way to remove the new Legio siege space station? I mean once it's there it acts like a normal space station, you can disable it but it will be back online in a few days, I was thinking it's more like a pirate base.

The new mech(not sure how to call it) and capital ship are nice, the new carrier is a bit strange looking...

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 13, 2020, 04:20:34 AM »

Legio Siege bases are bugged, currently. Working on a fix

ReconUHD

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 13, 2020, 12:51:50 PM »

Would this mod be save game compatible?

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 14, 2020, 08:02:44 PM »

If you mean if it's safe to add to an existing save, then yes, it is. Not all of its features will be available on an existing save however.

HopeFall

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 14, 2020, 09:51:48 PM »

Was the infinite repair fixed? Or maybe I messed something up in a fantastically unique way. Stuff doesn't repair on the Meta after being destroyed. I'm not sure where I'd go in the files to go to see what the problem is.

To note, I did edit it by adding some hullmods and increasing its speed. I might redownload Tahlan and see if that fixes this weirdness... Hm.

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 15, 2020, 02:57:11 AM »

The infinite repair bug is still in the current public build. Will be fixed in the next update which should be this weekend.

etherealblade

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 15, 2020, 05:02:22 PM »

I..Love..this Mod. Thanks again. Small mod turned into a larger epic faction integrated ship pack. I love how I can be independent and stumble upon stations with a variety of awesome to buy from the roster.
Spoiler

[close]

Starareo

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 17, 2020, 08:15:32 AM »

Just as a PSA, you can delete the Legio Siege bases using console commands. Activate dev mode, fly to the base, navigate to the colony management screen where it shows you industries/imports/exports etc. and click abandon. Will leave behind an abandoned station husk but will remove the base and legio raider spawning  afaik.

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.3.14b
« Reply #354 on: February 17, 2020, 03:41:53 PM »

Update time!

This will fix Legio Siege bases not despawning when defeated. It doesn't apply retroactively to existing bases, however, so you'll need to wait those out.

Save compatible

Changelog:
Spoiler
0.3.14b
Additions:
- Added Glanzwurf Regalia

Changes:
- Nerfed Gardas and Gardion
   - Reduced per-shot damage
   - Lowered efficiency
   - Increased rate of fire
- Adlerauge hullmod changed
   - No longer increases damage
   - Grants a flat 100su range buff now
   - Also slightly buffs projectile velocities now
- Weapon Stabilization range buff is now a flat 200su, percentage buffs/debuffs changed to 25%
- Sturmkanone (all variants) projectile velocity reduced, efficiency dropped to 1.0
- Halbmond changes:
   - Added a 4th fighter bay
   - OP increased slightly
   - Improved shield stats
   - System changed to targeting feed
   - Large mount arcs improved slightly
- Updated HVB fleets with more fun ships
- Silberblut Regalia changes:
   - Reduced armour by 100
   - Reduced top speed by 10
- Ristreza variants dissipation reduced by 100
- Castigator variants:
   - Reduced Dissipation by 50
   - Reduced Armor by 50
- Increased armor of Fragmenta drones from 20 to 50

Fixes:
- Fixed Legio Siege bases not despawning when defeated in combat
[close]

Kitfox88

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 17, 2020, 04:46:21 PM »

It's a little late but using the Console Commands mod to force transfer ownership of the siege bases that wouldn't despawn to yourself and then abandoning them like any other colony worked for me. Their hulks are still floating there in hyperspace but I think it's a bit flavorful.

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 17, 2020, 04:50:22 PM »

Was the Infinite Repair bug fixed? The changelog doesn't mention it, unless a bug reported fixed in an earlier version doesn't merit a re-mention.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 04:52:43 PM by TimeDiver »

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 17, 2020, 04:57:33 PM »

should be fixed now, yes

lgustavomp

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 18, 2020, 08:55:36 AM »

My nibelungs are getting perma engine flameouts since 0.3.14 even with 70+ CR

and the "assault burn" equipped GH ships (mainly vendetta and legion) are really trying to hit the enemies with their sabers when handled by the AI, even steady ones when NOT ordered to eliminate/full assault. And obviously they are getting flanked hard and dying. Also since 0.3.14

Still not tried 0.3.14a and b though

Kyphros

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 19, 2020, 09:21:21 AM »

Hello ! Great mod you have there, but honestly, I'd gladly do without the whole Legio Infernalis stuff. On one side, you get vanilla pirates which are retardedly weak (so I get the need for a better opponent), but on the other side, you have the Legio Infernalis which is completely overpowered and keeps blockading everything with dozens of fleets that have 400/500 CR. What the hell ?

The worst thing is, they even keep blockading stuff after all their regular bases disappeared... I used console commands to take all their colonies and they still blockade new systems.

On top of that, I'll also have to say : how the hell are you supposed to actually eradicate them in the first place ? WHY is there a 3x bonus to their colony's invasion resistance, when the base value is already super high thanks to all the buildings they have installed ? The total comes out at something like 20 000 for the smallest of their 3 colonies, and the biggest has 70 000 points... With those insane values you can't even attempt to bombard them, unless you just stop your invasion, and come back with 30 mega tankers filled to the brim ! By then, of course they'd have replenished their fleets and the mega tankers would be annihilated but that's beside the point.

You also can't even use the Request a fleet function because those fleets are way too small... 3000 attack points at most for invasions. Even if the player is some sort of Scrooge McDuck with untold millions, the upper limit for that function is also way too low to be of any use against the Legio.

The comical thing with them is that they're so overpowered, there's literally not a single faction that could actually finance them in the game's universe, with the expenses their ships and expeditions generate... In my playthrough they ended up blockading something like 15 systems with unbreakable bases (before your fix), and TONS of colonies from all factions were decivilized.

All in all, fighting the Legio feels like playing I Wanna Be The Guy, it's so unfairly hard it becomes completely stupid.

But maybe there's something I'm missing, or maybe I use another mod that conflicts with yours and modifies the values ?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 111