Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Planet Search Overhaul (07/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 49

Author Topic: [0.97a] Hazard Mining Incorporated (Thumper Ed., 0.3.7b)  (Read 694240 times)

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Hazard Mining Incorporated (New Version Ed., 0.3.5i)
« Reply #600 on: July 14, 2023, 04:15:15 AM »

Got a crash running just the supervillains mod after entering a market: https://gist.github.com/xPXpanD/6e1a3a2652db8582f08ec2d880e0165e

Did a quick file search for "hmi_canister_flak", and found a hit in "HMI_Supervillains\data\shipsystems\hmi_proxi_flare.system". Old dependency?

jvaler

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: July 14, 2023, 06:44:14 PM »

Hmmm. All Mercenary fleets appear to be literally nothing but dromedaries, donkeys and crooks, even ~200k bounty ones.

I'm guessing this is unintended?

Having this same issue, big problem in my opinion and might end up just disabling HMI sadly.

Examples: https://imgur.com/a/RA09kPb

No clue what's causing it, when spawning fleets from both the mercenary and independent factions with the console commands mod they both have normal compositions. Spawning scavenger faction fleets shows the issue though, where every ship is either a Vidit, Donkey stripped miner, Khorkoi, Barber, or Whiskey Priest. They're also very limited in size no matter how many fleet points you assign it in the spawn command.

RichoDemus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: July 17, 2023, 01:32:39 AM »

Got a crash running just the supervillains mod after entering a market: https://gist.github.com/xPXpanD/6e1a3a2652db8582f08ec2d880e0165e

Did a quick file search for "hmi_canister_flak", and found a hit in "HMI_Supervillains\data\shipsystems\hmi_proxi_flare.system". Old dependency?

Same here except it's a second or so after combat against a pirate starts:

88391 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Weapon spec [hmi_canister_flak] not found!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Weapon spec [hmi_canister_flak] not found!
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.Q.Ô00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.OoOo.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.oO0O.createSystem(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.oooo.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.instantiateForCombat(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatFleetManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatFleetManager.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatFleetManager.deploy(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.admiral.DeploymentManager.Ôo0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.admiral.DeploymentManager.Òo0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.admiral.DeploymentManager.Õo0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.admiral.BaseBattleStrategy.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.admiral.AdmiralAI.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatFleetManager.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

driecg36

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: July 17, 2023, 12:16:51 PM »

I think there's a bug with the exploration encounters in .96a-rc9

Spoilers for exploration content -

Spoiler
All the stations in the domain resurgent+task force safeguard spawn the legion XIV AI battlefleet from the sentinel vanilla mission line instead of whatever they're supposed to be spawning. The roaming resurgent fleets were the drones they were supposed to be but I think something got messed up by the new questline.
[close]

Never mind, I am blind and missed that this was an rc9 issue. Guess I'll have to do those fights again on my next playthrough. Oh well, at least I get a lot of those cool ships to play with.

Since I made a forum account for this I'd also like to throw out that this is an absolute banger of a mod and an auto-include on my modded playthroughs, good work and keep it up, excited to see what comes next.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2023, 12:19:33 PM by driecg36 »

RichoDemus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: July 18, 2023, 08:10:53 AM »

if anyone else gets the hmi_canister_flak error I solved it by enabling the hmi core mod and the brigthon mod

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: July 18, 2023, 10:31:54 AM »

if anyone else gets the hmi_canister_flak error I solved it by enabling the hmi core mod and the brigthon mod

Can confirm that works. Does mean that Supervillains can't be used standalone in its current iteration, though. (though it's probably fixable with a quick edit to that system file)

R4Z0r

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: July 25, 2023, 01:00:17 PM »

I have a problem where the game cant find the decimator hull. I downloaded it three times, unistalled several other times the game and I still cant get it. Can anyone tell me how I fix this?

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: August 01, 2023, 04:09:09 AM »

WHOOPS.

The proxy error didn't come up in the Discord, apologies.

HMI Supervillians 0.0.4c

-Fixed some erroneous magnetic fields
-Fixed hmi_proxy_charge error

Download HERE

In regards to HMI and Brighton Federation: There is an update coming that fixes the mercenary fleet problem. Thing is though, the update won't be save game compatible (as it fixes a lot of different other things), and I need to test to see if it won't blow up. I apologise for being silent because I've been working hard on this update, even if the update isn't exactly 'huge' from the outside.

But expect things Soon.

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: August 01, 2023, 04:31:51 AM »

Sweet, thanks for the update. Does this also fix the hmi_canister_flak issue from the last page?

(from hmi_proxi_flare in my case)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 04:33:33 AM by XpanD »

mstachife

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: August 01, 2023, 04:23:47 PM »

having the same issue where most mercenary / smaller fleets are just a giant swarm of donkeys and dromedaries. running the mod with nex then trying to reroll a grand fleet at start is all of the same as well.

Selfcontrol

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: August 02, 2023, 10:36:44 AM »

WHOOPS.

The proxy error didn't come up in the Discord, apologies.

HMI Supervillians 0.0.4c

-Fixed some erroneous magnetic fields
-Fixed hmi_proxy_charge error

Download HERE.

In regards to HMI and Brighton Federation: There is an update coming that fixes the mercenary fleet problem. Thing is though, the update won't be save game compatible (as it fixes a lot of different other things), and I need to test to see if it won't blow up. I apologise for being silent because I've been working hard on this update, even if the update isn't exactly 'huge' from the outside.

But expect things Soon.

That's good news ! Any ETA ?

Network Pesci

• Commander
  • Hopefully, amusing you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: August 02, 2023, 05:10:49 PM »

https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=27733.msg408635#msg408635

In the spirit of fair play, these haven't been addressed yet, although it's only the spoilered one that feels truly overpowered.  I would like to see the Remnant weapons get a balance pass to be competitive sidegrades to their vanilla counterparts.  It's gratifying to see somebody think that HMI content is vanilla because the descriptions are so well-written it looks like professional content.

JustThatGoo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: August 02, 2023, 11:55:05 PM »

This is feedback about your Beta on discord but I would really like DomRes to stay on the main mod and not be moved to Brighton mod. Mainly because I don't want to use that faction

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: August 03, 2023, 01:14:37 AM »

This is feedback about your Beta on discord but I would really like DomRes to stay on the main mod and not be moved to Brighton mod. Mainly because I don't want to use that faction

The issue is that the DomRes is tied at the hip to the Brighton lore. It's by far the most logical place to put them.

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: August 03, 2023, 01:35:53 AM »

Sweet, thanks for the update. Does this also fix the hmi_canister_flak issue from the last page?

(from hmi_proxi_flare in my case)

Yes this quick update does that.
https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=27733.msg408635#msg408635

In the spirit of fair play, these haven't been addressed yet, although it's only the spoilered one that feels truly overpowered.  I would like to see the Remnant weapons get a balance pass to be competitive sidegrades to their vanilla counterparts.  It's gratifying to see somebody think that HMI content is vanilla because the descriptions are so well-written it looks like professional content.

Fair cop. I have nerfed the Burst Attack Laser at least, that one was dangerous, with some weapons now being more firmly sidegrades, and others upgrades, but I do need to redo the balance on them at some point while fighting the urge to make HMI the Thumper Analogue Faction.

That's good news ! Any ETA ?

Not too far off. As I said, I just need to make sure nothing explodes. Again.

...and if nothing explodes whether I can add more subtly secret stuff between release and now.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 49