Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [0.96a-RC10] Epsilon Pact 0.3.93-RC3  (Read 5717 times)

mezzelo

• Ensign
  • lasher enthusiast
    • View Profile
[0.96a-RC10] Epsilon Pact 0.3.93-RC3
« on: June 17, 2023, 02:57:53 PM »

spoiler warning: this mod features [REDACTED] content, including the missions.  if you don't know what that means, you've been warned - although I recommend newer players steer clear of content mods anyhow.

EPSILON PACT

v0.3.93-RC3

a mod by mezzelo

(you can click the gifs to zoom in)

REQUIRES: MagicLib, LazyLib
Supports: GraphicsLib, Nexerelin, Industrial Evolution, Commissioned Crews

Some brief lore.  The portraits are in here too.
______

the hint of god this shell belies,
a cyan sight through ochre eyes
what ruin awaits our errant flame,
for those who'd dare to stake their claim?

we sing a song of leaden death
for hulls adrift and kin bereft
through distant stars and screaming skies
we'll dance together, you and I

______

The Epsilon Pact is a small, insular faction located north-west of the core systems.  Appearing quite suddenly only a few cycles after the second AI war, their obscure origins are the subject of rife speculation.  A strange mix of faces and cultures points in all directions, many still wearing uniforms from the lives they left behind.

A pair of governing tenets, one more controversial than the other, tie together their disparate demographics: Equal rights and living standards for all sapient life, and the Pact administration's inclusion of AI cores in their definition of "living".
The latter principle is taken with anything from begrudging acceptance to ardent pride amongst the citizenry, eccentric ideals and the sector's eternal ire a small price to pay for what they see as a fairer society.

AI extremism is nothing new to the Persean Sector.  More concerning is the prolonged existence of this fledgling sect - especially in parts known to be less than hospitable to the average starfarer.
[close]
_______

This mod currently contains:
- a small faction sheltered in a pair of systems some ways from the core worlds
- 10 ships spanning the tech spectrum, with most featuring unique, original ship systems
- 8 variants scattered between vanilla factions
- 12 modular weapons with scripted behaviours
- 7 menu missions to establish lore and introduce ships
- contacts that allow you to directly exhange cores for pact blueprints (and more)
- the portraits are faction-exclusive, you're welcome.
- lashers
- [REDACTED]

with additional content on the way whenever i've got time to spare (lol lmao)
- a buncha ships and weapons, with variants to boot
- campaign-layer quest, and additional behaviours.  possibly 0.96 event integration for what's already implemented.
- more critters
______

Ships

The Pact's militia is composed of an eclectic mix of hulls spanning the tech spectrum. Eschewing the resource-intensive tenets of most traditional battle doctrines, their ships create heavy burst damage through specialized, sustainable firepower.
Pact designs are weak defensively and middling mobility-wise, but in exchange they bear oversized armaments and powerful ship systems. Every hull has a few tricks up its sleeve, giving even the smallest ships outsized potential in the hands of an ambitious commander.

Seldom seen in foreign navies due to their remote origins and unfamiliar design principles, these designs are coveted by tacticians, loathed by engineers, and invariably bastardized by both. Being closely guarded post-collapse developments, their blueprints cannot be salvaged - but the Pact is willing to offer patterns to those who would repatriate AI cores their way.

+ oversized, multi-type mountings
+ novel ship systems with powerful tactical capabilities
+ potent weapons with exceptional burst damage
+ diverse fleet composition
- fragile hulls with lackluster flux stats
- subpar defensive coverage
- no (straightforward) mobility systems or phase ships
- minimal fighter and missile presence

Ships

Flagbearer-class Advanced Frigate
Fragile, under-armed, and at the front of every charge.

Rondel-class Gunship
Swift, deadly, and guaranteed to overload several times a minute.

Jackalope-class Gunship
The other frigate with high mobility and heavy burst damage.

Opossum-class Frigate
The other, other frigate that keeps overloading itself.

Songbird-class Frigate
Reassembles arpeggios.

Militia-class Combat Liner
Well-rounded and resilient, a great pick for a fleet that needs to stretch its logistics.

Ember-class Combat Tanker
This one burns fuel out the front too.

Observer-class Cruiser
Almost the opposite of how a tank is supposed to work - and startlingly resilient for it.

Pilgrim-class Combat Carrier
You got 'em? We'll launch 'em.

Chorale-class Heavy Cruiser
You're safer directly in front of it.

and more
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Weapons

Like their ships, Pact weaponry tends to be fickle, eccentric, and always deadly. Missiles and fighters are used sparingly, neither tenable with limited resources. Rather, the Pact navy is fitted to go the distance or blow up trying.

As with hulls, their weapon blueprints cannot be salvaged - but the Pact is willing to offer patterns to those who would repatriate AI cores their way.

Weapons

Remise Mortar & Remise Rifle
Launches sluggish and inefficient, but hard-hitting high-explosive trackers with swift kinetic followups.

Auto Scattershot & Auto Slugshot
A longer-ranged needler side-grade with sharply degrading accuracy against distant targets, and its questionable pirate-manufactured "improvement".

Minimir & Dual Minimir Cannon
Ballistic energy damage, trading flux efficiency for solid DPS and unique defense-mitigating capabilities.

Fissile Confluence Emitter
Heavy Blaster side-grade, impotent alone but extremely destructive when paired.

Finnegan Launcher
DONK! 2x

Type XII-a Siege Cannon
Like an autopulse Mark XIV.  Absolutely devastating against shields and exposed hull, but mostly against your own capacitors.

Heavy Gatling
Slowly ramps up into a hail of fire that strips armor, batters shields and shreds wings.

Half-Rift Spear & Half-Rift Pike
Heavy alpha damage at excellent range, but deals soft flux damage and does not receive beam modifiers.

AM Flamer & Solo AM Flamer
Melts shields and armour alike, and even scorches nearby fighters and missiles.  Not meant to be decoupled from its original housing!

[close]
_______

This mod is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
(Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International)

and its music under CC-BY-SA 3.0
(Attribution-Sharealike-Unported 3.0)

please do not redistribute modified versions of my work or kitbash/sample/train a database using my art with the intent to distribute, unless i provide explicit written permission.  you're free to use it as a learning resource, but i'd rather not folks rip out anything wholesale - for now, anyway

Credits
All of the art, code, design, writing and sound in this mod is my original work or is derived from the vanilla game or its open-licensed community libraries, with the following exceptions:
- Faction music is taken from cuts of Patricia Taxxon's work - specifically, Scruff and Aeroplane from her album Aeroplane.
Consider checking out her discography, my amateur edits do her songs no justice.

also, shoutouts to
- Fractal Softworks ofc, for their thorough modding support and rich api & art documentation
- The forum modding community at large, whose open-source code and well-documented libraries made navigating the api much less painful than it could've been
- etal, from whom i and others like me found this game and others like it
[close]
Changelog
0.3.93-RC3
- fixed a crash when activating the Slamfire ship system without any weapons equipped.
thanks to NaitNait, again, for the report.
- added changelog to mod files for use with mod managers/other utils
- fixed mod thread ID to properly link to its forum page

- revisions to mission text for New Moon.

0.3.93-RC2
- fixed a dialogue null pointer error when exiting from certain contacts at bad relations and using stellar networks - uses a more vanilla esque prompt to cut comms, rather than just booting you out now.
thanks to NaitNait for the report.

0.3.93-RC1
- auto slugshot OP from 10 > 11.  that combination of hit strength and burst damage was a little too spicy for early game.
- auto slugshot and solo AM flamer rarity from 1 > 0.4, just forgot to set those oops
- jackalope (LP)'s DP from 5 > 7.  it was DEFINITELY too spicy for its cost.
- adjusted the price of the Observer (TT) and Pilgrim (H) down a bit.

- fixed the remise mortar & driver's design type to epsilon pact, rather than common
- revised some descriptions
spoiler 2x combo
- increased spawn rate of Pact-Derelict ships in derelict fleets from 20% to 30%.
- dp values revised: berserker (EP) from 11 > 10, bastillon (EP) from 10 > 8.  the relative doctrinal inflexibility and terrible flux stats of these ships proves a major weakness in a fleet setting.
- revised the berserker (EP) assault variant

- fixed a bug preventing the sentry (EP) from appearing in derelict fleets, and larger pact fleets.
[close]

0.3.92-RC3
- minor portrait revisions
- fixed a bug causing crashes when using the Solo AM flamer on ships without systems.  thanks to everything bagle for the report

0.3.92-RC2
- finnegan base damage buffed from 2000 > 2500. impact damage remains unchanged
- fixed a bug with the calculation of the finnegan's impact volume.  it is now louder, and funnier.
- fixed a typo
spoiler 3x combo
- derelict tags added to derelict (EP) hulls, should spawn in derelict fleets now
[close]

0.3.92-RC1
- Sprite revisions to both AM Flamers and the Heavy Gatling
- Sprite revisions to a couple of portraits (espc_raul, espc_rosa)
- Proper hullmod icons for the Recoiling Frame and Hardpoint-Array Stabilizers built-in hullmods
- added normal maps for weapons
- fixed mis-aligned Type XII-a turret sprite
- added missing graphicslib light effects for the Auto-Scattershot and Auto-Slugshot

- Replaced placeholder sounds for the Rift Pike, Rift Spear, Fissile Confluence Emitter and Remise Mortar with slightly less placeholder sounds
spoiler 4x combo
- Rep gain/blueprint exchange rate for core trades readjusted: 3/5/8 with Isabelle, 4 with Gauss or administrators in Nex random worlds.
- Task force construction fleet interval increased from once every 3 months -> 4 months
[close]

- version checker properly implemented, oops.
- removed duplicate mission files
- removed duplicate ship albedos in normals folder

- Fixed a dialogue error when caught smuggling that prevented usual dialogue options.
- Lowered reputation gain from repatriating Beta and Gamma cores. Subject to change, may make purchasing blueprints too tedious.
thanks to deageon for sniffing out those issues (and for other feedback)

0.3.9 - initial release.  not public, just release.  nobody else knew this existed except for a friend who doesn't care about this game.  i bear these burdens alone.
[close]

« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 06:30:53 AM by mezzelo »

BirdWanderer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Epsilon Pact 0.3.9
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 05:24:38 PM »

This looks like fun! I especially like the rugged low-techy designs.
the the

Dadada

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2023, 12:37:57 PM »

Nice, looks interesting. :D

Big Bee

• Commander
  • bugs are cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2023, 01:48:46 PM »

cool ships! love the funky diagonal cruiser

Deageon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2023, 04:05:00 PM »

damn, furry portraits that are actually consistent with the other ones around? that's neat! anyway, will have to check this out for sure.

mezzelo

• Ensign
  • lasher enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a-RC10] Epsilon Pact 0.3.92-RC1
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2023, 06:46:07 PM »

Thanks for the kind words.  Feedback is appreciated - good to hear thoughts from those of you with a less rad-addled play-style than myself and there's more content to come, so I'd like to see what folks might be interested in out of this.

If using a pre-0.3.92 version: Please note that the mod's root folder name has changed, so you'll need to delete your old installation rather than replacing.  Do note that it's good practice to delete instead of replacing files with all mods. (also there's a lot of miscellaneous polish in this release.  pls update)

Also, there's weapon gifs in the OP now.  Commiserations to those of you with slower internet, but I gotta score those installs somehow.

Cumulative update log from 0.3.9-RC1 to 0.3.92-RC1
Changelog
0.3.92-RC1
- Sprite revisions to both AM Flamers and the Heavy Gatling
- Sprite revisions to a couple of portraits (espc_raul, espc_rosa)
- Proper hullmod icons for the Recoiling Frame and Hardpoint-Array Stabilizers built-in hullmods
- added normal maps for weapons
- fixed mis-aligned Type XII-a turret sprite
- added missing graphicslib light effects for the Auto-Scattershot and Auto-Slugshot

- Replaced placeholder sounds for the Rift Pike, Rift Spear, Fissile Confluence Emitter and Remise Mortar with slightly less placeholder sounds

spoiler 2x combo
- Rep gain/blueprint exchange rate for core trades readjusted: 3/5/8 with Isabelle, 4 with Gauss or administrators in Nex random worlds.
- Task force construction fleet interval increased from once every 3 months -> 4 months
[close]

- version checker properly implemented, oops.
- removed duplicate mission files
- removed duplicate ship albedos in normals folder

- Fixed a dialogue error when caught smuggling that prevented usual dialogue options.
- Lowered reputation gain from repatriating Beta and Gamma cores. Subject to change, may make purchasing blueprints too tedious.
thanks to deageon for sniffing out those issues (and for other feedback)
[close]
« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 07:00:42 PM by mezzelo »

Talinoth

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a-RC10] Epsilon Pact 0.3.92-RC1
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2023, 09:18:34 PM »

Weapons cool enough to play around with, ship designs and spritework that fit with Vanilla's tone, and portraits that don't leak out into the main pool. Neat! That flamer looks kind of OP for point defense, but I installed Hivers for this playthrough so I'll probably need it.

Thanks for the mod, I'll give it a try.

Damexius

• Ensign
  • Work on progress
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a-RC10] Epsilon Pact 0.3.92-RC2
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2023, 12:12:23 PM »

The mod is cool  ;D :D

Everything Bagle

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2023, 03:27:07 PM »

Really love the mod but running into a nullpointer error. Happens whenever I attack a star base with my fleet. Base owner doesn't seem to matter. The battle field loads just fine but as soon as the starbase becomes visible and starts shooting my ships, the game crashes. I get a brief glimpse of the base before it quits and I can see that it does have the AM Flamers installed.

432775 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.weapons.espc_AMFlamerEffect.advance(espc_AMFlamerEffect.java:235)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.A.if.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.oOoO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.oOoO.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

mezzelo

• Ensign
  • lasher enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2023, 06:14:44 PM »

Really love the mod but running into a nullpointer error. Happens whenever I attack a star base with my fleet. Base owner doesn't seem to matter. The battle field loads just fine but as soon as the starbase becomes visible and starts shooting my ships, the game crashes. I get a brief glimpse of the base before it quits and I can see that it does have the AM Flamers installed.

Released a patch that should fix this - it's caused when using the flamer on a ship without a system, and I'm assuming the starbase modules in question didn't have systems.  that edge case hadn't occurred to me, oops.  Thanks!

a quick question - which faction's starbases are using flamers, and which kind?  (the one that comes on the ember, or the solo/pirate version).  i'm assuming pirates, but don't pirates use low-tech stations?  or a modded faction w/ access to pirate blueprints

Everything Bagle

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2023, 06:25:17 AM »

a quick question - which faction's starbases are using flamers, and which kind?  (the one that comes on the ember, or the solo/pirate version).  i'm assuming pirates, but don't pirates use low-tech stations?  or a modded faction w/ access to pirate blueprints

Not sure which version of the flamer is being used. As for the starbases, the first was a low-tech owned by pirates. Not in the core worlds, just a random outpost attacking my planets. The second was a high-tech owned by LP but they took it from a planet previously owned by HMI. All that said, I have a lot of pirate and LP specific add on mods running that give them additional content and such. Oh, and your fix worked, no more crashing  :)

mezzelo

• Ensign
  • lasher enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a-RC10] Epsilon Pact 0.3.93-RC1
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2023, 11:48:10 AM »

been busy over the last month and will likely be for another, but hoping to get back to work on this soon - specifically, a pair of capitals (wanted to play around w/ sub-capital doctrine, but presently the lack of true anchors feels like a major weakness), a destroyer, a couple more weapons, and a few campaign features.  enough to properly graduate this from the modding subforum.

as always, feedback is appreciated. there's plenty more to come content-wise, so it helps to know what folks would like to see. 

in the meantime, a minor balance/polish patch for your enjoyment (0.3.93-RC1)

changelog
0.3.93-RC1
- auto slugshot OP from 10 > 11.  that combination of hit strength and burst damage was a little too spicy for early game.
- auto slugshot and solo AM flamer rarity from 1 > 0.4, just forgot to set those oops
- jackalope (LP)'s DP from 5 > 7.  it was DEFINITELY too spicy for its cost.
- adjusted the price of the Observer (TT) and Pilgrim (H) down a bit.

- fixed the remise mortar & driver's design type to epsilon pact, rather than common
- revised some descriptions
spoiler 2x combo
- increased spawn rate of Pact-Derelict ships in derelict fleets from 20% to 30%.
- dp values revised: berserker (EP) from 11 > 10, bastillon (EP) from 10 > 8.  the relative doctrinal inflexibility and terrible flux stats of these ships proves a major weakness in a fleet setting.
- revised the berserker (EP) assault variant

- fixed a bug preventing the sentry (EP) from appearing in derelict fleets, and larger pact fleets.
[close]
[close]

NaitNait

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2023, 02:38:58 PM »

Got a NullPointerException when initiating conversation with the beta core contact. The occurrence is random and ends with you "dying" in the game.

Spoiler
2133019 [Thread-3] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Problem with command of class com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.EndConversation: null
   at stelnet.board.contact.ContactDialog.notifyActivePersonChanged(ContactDialog.java:43)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.EndConversation.execute(EndConversation.java:43)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.execute(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.C.runScript(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.applyRule(FireBest.java:106)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.execute(FireBest.java:51)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.execute(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.applyRule(FireBest.java:106)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.execute(FireBest.java:51)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.fire(FireBest.java:57)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.fireBes t(RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:177)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.init(RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:89)
   at stelnet.board.contact.ContactDialog.init(ContactDialog.java:37)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.classsuper.oö0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.classsuper.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.showDialog(Unknown Source)
   at stelnet.board.contact.CallContact$1.onConfirm(CallContact.java:26)
   at uilib.Button.onConfirm(Button.java:70)
   at uilib.RenderableIntel.buttonPressConfirmed(RenderableIntel.java:29)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.n.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.W.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
[close]

mezzelo

• Ensign
  • lasher enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2023, 04:48:50 PM »

Got a NullPointerException when initiating conversation with the beta core contact. The occurrence is random and ends with you "dying" in the game.

Spoiler
2133019 [Thread-3] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Problem with command of class com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.EndConversation: null
   at stelnet.board.contact.ContactDialog.notifyActivePersonChanged(ContactDialog.java:43)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.EndConversation.execute(EndConversation.java:43)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.fireBes t(RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:177)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.init(RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:89)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
[close]

Thank you for the report.  I've noticed you're using Stellar Networks - are you 1. using the call button on the stellar networks contact manager, and 2. are you at unfriendly or worse relations with the pact or is tocquiera not under pact control?

I was able to replicate the issue under these conditions - put out a fix, that should apply on your end whatever the issue may be.  if it still occurs for you, I might need some more info.  also, is your stellar networks up to date? (v3.1.3)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 04:50:29 PM by mezzelo »

NaitNait

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2023, 05:04:53 PM »

Spoiler
[close]

Thank you for the report.  I've noticed you're using Stellar Networks - are you 1. using the call button on the stellar networks contact manager, and 2. are you at unfriendly or worse relations with the pact or is tocquiera not under pact control?

I was able to replicate the issue under these conditions - put out a fix, that should apply on your end whatever the issue may be.  if it still occurs for you, I might need some more info.  also, is your stellar networks up to date? (v3.1.3)

I am using Stellar Networks version 3.0. At the time of the issue, the market was in control of Epsilon Pact and had 100 relations with them.
Pages: [1] 2