Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 111

Author Topic: [0.97a] Arma Armatura v3.0.6 BETA [4/3/24]  (Read 679692 times)

terracide99

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Arma Armatura v3.0.5 BETA [2/8/24]
« Reply #1560 on: March 09, 2024, 02:43:00 PM »

Can you change the structure threshold for repairs to an adjustable variable instead of static 60%?

The current value is okay for new start, but usually it's not enough for mid-late game for strike craft frigates to get away

Talkie Toaster

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: March 09, 2024, 04:29:31 PM »

Anyone have any tips for getting 1-size wing pilots to level up? With a wing size of 1, all losses are wing leader losses and so the squadron just doesn't seem to get XP at any rate. Even ships with Recall Devices don't seem to help.

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: March 10, 2024, 09:23:49 PM »

Can you change the structure threshold for repairs to an adjustable variable instead of static 60%?

The current value is okay for new start, but usually it's not enough for mid-late game for strike craft frigates to get away

yes, I will add some configuration options in the lext update w/ lunalib.
repair threshod, HI-MAC input delay, and a few other things can be adjusted.

Anyone have any tips for getting 1-size wing pilots to level up? With a wing size of 1, all losses are wing leader losses and so the squadron just doesn't seem to get XP at any rate. Even ships with Recall Devices don't seem to help.

seems to be a bug, since the most OP combo with wingcom is usually some strong modded 1-wing superfighter. I will investigate

I wonder if it would be possible to add a bit more options in like.. how many Aces you have and in what wings they are in.
If you have a carrier that can take 6 wings. That can become like.. 20+ aces. Which is a little too much for me.
Being able to change their name, gender (and aggression?) and Chatter personality (for Combat chatter stuff) would be cool too. Since I kind of want to put my friends into my Flagships wings and stuff like that.

Edit 23/02-11:56: In fact, making it so each Ace is a wing leader (with wingmen under them to fill the spots(if applicable. IE, you have more than 1 wing)) would also be a cool thing. and then also allows you to name each wing as a separate thing rather than have them all under 1 name.
Like.. with 6 wings on a carrier (or more). That's at least 6-12 at the least, or 36+ at most (6 ships in 1 wing is the most I've seen). That's close enough to fill a whole Aircraft squadron (12-24 planes). And split them up into wings

So if I wanted to make Rogue Squadron or whatever. I can then name each wing in the squadron like.. Red, Blue, Gold.. etc. But instead of handling up to 36 individual aces. It'll just be 6, 1 per wing.
And if you promote a wingleader, the next wingman in line can take over.. or it's assumed the whole wing goes with him as bridge crew or whatever.

In turn this would mean you have less people, And less officer promotions, to deal with. Making each ace/wingleader just that more special to you.
Cause having to turn down like 20 officer promotions is also a little silly, and makes it a little bit too easy to get rank 6 officers.

probably may be best to reduce the number of named pilots player can bring to bear. mass fighters with skills is just really strong. there are ways to mitigate it (i could just enable wingcom pilots being killable, the only reason they arent now is because it would mostly be RNG based), but i should think about it more.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 09:31:22 PM by shoi »

johncrow1988

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: March 11, 2024, 12:02:17 AM »

Is the submod for the Diablo Avionics and vanilla still work?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 12:06:04 AM by johncrow1988 »

Seti

• Ensign
  • A friendly AI core
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: March 11, 2024, 11:09:50 AM »

Hey, got a freeze, the logs stops exactly as the game freezes so there is nothing relevant in it, but I managed to determine that the freeze is caused by the wingcom, as it happens only if i deploy a carrier with a wingcom, any suggestions? I really like your mod, always did, esspecially wingcom
Can you help me buy some milk?

Seti

• Ensign
  • A friendly AI core
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: March 11, 2024, 11:39:38 AM »

Ok, after extensive testing, it seems that this happens only on my save, only on one ship, i am very confused

EDIT: narrowed it down even more, its specifically when you pilot a fenris class ship and go autopilot
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 12:04:43 PM by Seti »
Can you help me buy some milk?

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: March 11, 2024, 02:14:09 PM »

Is the submod for the Diablo Avionics and vanilla still work?

The last time those were worked on was .95.  Some core changes were made .96, so I doubt they still work.

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: March 12, 2024, 12:05:48 PM »

Got this error when trying to complete the Luddic Pilgrimage.  I haven't taken Dawn to all the sites, so is that part of the error?

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 12:09:26 PM by Brainwright »

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: March 12, 2024, 09:30:58 PM »

Seems like I put a bad id for visiting gilead again but first time for dawn. was dawn with you the first time you went?

Matheld

• Lieutenant
  • Warm to the Touch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: March 14, 2024, 08:04:05 PM »

probably may be best to reduce the number of named pilots player can bring to bear. mass fighters with skills is just really strong. there are ways to mitigate it (i could just enable wingcom pilots being killable, the only reason they arent now is because it would mostly be RNG based), but i should think about it more.

Not to repeat what I already wrote. But I do think reducing the number of aces down to a handful, and assigning them to a whole wing rather than individual crafts (with their wingmates just being.. -wingleadercallsign-2, -wingleadercallsign-3, etc), would probably be the easiest and most logical course of action. You know, same way you assign an officer to a regular fleet ship? Make their skills affect their wing as a whole.

Wingcom pilots being killable wouldn't really solve the issue at large either. Since you're still juggling dozens of aces all at once. Which kind of also means that you kind of.. never just grow attached to a certain pilot, since they're just one amongst a bunch. With Aces being Wingleaders (Wingcom Wingleaders? Wingcomleaders? Wingcom Wings?), there'd be few enough to care about.
At least as far as the RP goes. Either case though, love the mod. Love the chatter and little names over my fighters as they zip around.

Talkie Toaster

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: March 15, 2024, 08:44:17 AM »

seems to be a bug, since the most OP combo with wingcom is usually some strong modded 1-wing superfighter. I will investigate
Thanks! It fixed after I moved the officer to a different ship, so it was easy enough to get around.

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: March 15, 2024, 06:08:21 PM »

Seems like I put a bad id for visiting gilead again but first time for dawn. was dawn with you the first time you went?

No.  I think I've gone to all the other sites with her, even though some I had already gone and didn't get the normal dialogue.

Looking at the log doesn't seem to show anything relevant.

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: March 16, 2024, 01:31:57 AM »

Sorry to bother you, but as I need to update my Chinese translation, may I ask when your next update will be? :'(

Astrefernal

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: March 19, 2024, 05:50:00 AM »

I got a bug with the bounty for the MRC carrier ship.
I beat the whole fleet and the battle never finish, even if I've won.

I have to retreat and I can't get the carrier if I do.

EDIT : Same with the other bounty. I have to retreat to end the battle and can't get the ships. Even if there is no one left for them to fight me.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 06:12:22 AM by Astrefernal »

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: March 19, 2024, 06:31:21 AM »

I got a bug with the bounty for the MRC carrier ship.
I beat the whole fleet and the battle never finish, even if I've won.

I have to retreat and I can't get the carrier if I do.

EDIT : Same with the other bounty. I have to retreat to end the battle and can't get the ships. Even if there is no one left for them to fight me.

If you've got Console Commands (change the version to 9.7 and it'll work fine), use the endcombat command after beating the fleet and you'll be able to salvage as normal.
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 111