Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [0.97a-RC11] Marvelous Personas - v1.2.1  (Read 21342 times)

Captain_Dingaling

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: [0.96a-RC10] Marvelous Personas - v1.1.0
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2024, 12:49:27 AM »

Update v1.1.1 - Changelog

I was looking for an expanded vanilla friendly Portrait Pack because so many in vanilla are ugly and this is perfect! This animated style really works with sectors ship styles imo. Top tier

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much, I can finally stop using anime-girl portraits (I still will, I like them, but at least not all of them will be anime girls) but these are fantastic.

I'm glad you liked them. Thank you a lot!

I hope this portrait pack gets an update soon, it's one of the better done portrait packs and really enhances immersion.

I'm even more surprised it hasn't gotten more attention, especially considering the attention to detail and the way it seems to tie together the portrait styles.

Thank you! Just released an update for 0.97a. Enjoy!

I concur. I love this portrait pack and I wouldn't mind being expanded/updated !

I'm glad you liked them! Thanks.

I am also surprised why this one portrait pack is not that popular or not many commenting in here. This is by far the best what we have now (of course in my opinion) because a lot of factions have silly looking or too realistic portraits. The anime is okay in some other places but I prefer in specific games and not in this one. Sadly some faction mods contains anime characters which makes me not want to use it simply because I would like to see this style or the original or a close variant for everyone. I hope soon more portraits will be added I still need to experiment for my own faces but I have not the full version of this ai tool to make similar portraits. The only option for me to do some after work on paint.net or in gimp and make slight changes to alter characters.

I wish some other mod makers could use this tool for similar portraits in their faction mods then the game can have a lot of unique characters.

I'm glad you are enjoying this portrait pack. Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 01:22:03 AM by Captain_Dingaling »

Luckspeare

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a-RC11] Marvelous Personas - v1.1.1
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2024, 02:05:18 AM »

Absolutely amazing work.

Captain_Dingaling

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: [0.97a-RC11] Marvelous Personas - v1.1.1
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2024, 09:57:51 AM »

Patch v1.2.1 - Changelog

Absolutely amazing work.

Cheers!

Selfcontrol

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a-RC11] Marvelous Personas - v1.2.1
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2024, 01:24:51 PM »

Thank you for updating your mod. I really really love what you've done. It is at the same time different from vanilla and at the same time, it fits iits art style well !

Vilhelm

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2024, 01:47:30 PM »

I was wondering if it would be possible to run some the the more popular mods portraits through the Ai, VIC for example.

Alexandre Lange

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a-RC10] Marvelous Personas - v1.1.0
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2024, 03:59:19 AM »

Hi, Captain! Nice work you have here.

Quote from: Captain_Dingaling

Maybe you want to update your mod's info @ mod index (it still says 0.96a there).
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 04:01:08 AM by Alexandre Lange »

Captain_Dingaling

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2024, 01:45:11 AM »

Thank you for updating your mod. I really really love what you've done. It is at the same time different from vanilla and at the same time, it fits iits art style well !

<3

I was wondering if it would be possible to run some the the more popular mods portraits through the Ai, VIC for example.

It is possible and i definitely would like to add another mod's portraits to this pack as long as mod's author gives me consent to do so. But first i would rather expand vanilla factions and remove inconsistency between portrait styles before moving on to those areas.

Hi, Captain! Nice work you have here.

Quote from: Captain_Dingaling

Maybe you want to update your mod's info @ mod index (it still says 0.96a there).

Cheers o7.

Moderators updated it on Mod Index post. Thank you for pointing that out.

Jonass

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2024, 12:44:57 AM »

Very nice portraits. Good job!
Pages: 1 2 [3]