Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Planet Search Overhaul (07/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234]

Author Topic: [0.97a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v9.0.9)  (Read 1257510 times)

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v9.0.8)
« Reply #3495 on: August 29, 2024, 10:35:55 AM »

Bug!  'Abandoned Station' can be targeted by exploration quests but cannot be 'scanned' to fulfill exploration quests.  Abandoned Stations are this mod, yea?

Hello! This mod allows the player to recolonize certain abandoned stations, but it doesn't allow them to be created in an abandoned state. Can you please provide more details about what exactly happens and how to reproduce it?

Morgan Rue

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: August 29, 2024, 02:18:43 PM »

That's strange- ah, it's probably an interaction with RAT system generation, or something similar.  I have been finding abandoned stations just around, but I'm using RAT +50% system generation thing, which could be causing the issue.
Dauntless.

Uther Phobos

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3497 on: August 30, 2024, 03:38:18 PM »

That's strange- ah, it's probably an interaction with RAT system generation, or something similar.  I have been finding abandoned stations just around, but I'm using RAT +50% system generation thing, which could be causing the issue.
Nah, that wouldn't just cause abandoned stations to pop up. Something else must be creating them for that to happen. RAT would simply make more of them spawn, but it won't cause them to spawn if they don't already do so.

Kahnmir

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v9.0.9)
« Reply #3498 on: September 12, 2024, 11:43:01 PM »

Hello, There seems to be a bug where if you have the domain era artifacts turned off, the genelabs colony building will not seed lobsters or remove pollution.

I've looked through the mod files to try and find some setting I can change to fix this, specifically I've been looking for building upkeep (my thought is I can just set the resource requirement to 0), but can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where I can find this?

Scorpixel

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: September 13, 2024, 06:22:03 AM »

I wondered why most abandoned stations were  "owned by neutral" and saw that it was by design to prevent softlocking the main quest.
Would anyone know of a way in the settings to disregard this and allow reclaiming those anyway? Thanks!
Deorbit Galatia Academy into Pontus.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3500 on: September 13, 2024, 06:24:11 AM »

Hello, There seems to be a bug where if you have the domain era artifacts turned off, the genelabs colony building will not seed lobsters or remove pollution.

I've looked through the mod files to try and find some setting I can change to fix this, specifically I've been looking for building upkeep (my thought is I can just set the resource requirement to 0), but can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where I can find this?

Hi, unfortunately there are some bugs in the current version related to the setting to disable domain era artifacts. I'm working on a patch to fix this. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I wondered why most abandoned stations were  "owned by neutral" and saw that it was by design to prevent softlocking the main quest.
Would anyone know of a way in the settings to disregard this and allow reclaiming those anyway? Thanks!

There's a setting to enable colonizing additional stations, with the caveat that you could potentially prevent certain quests from being completed by doing this. Have you tried enabling that?

Scorpixel

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: September 13, 2024, 09:41:01 AM »

There's a setting to enable colonizing additional stations, with the caveat that you could potentially prevent certain quests from being completed by doing this. Have you tried enabling that?
Haven't found it in Lunalib, is this from a recent update?
Deorbit Galatia Academy into Pontus.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: September 13, 2024, 10:30:38 AM »

Haven't found it in Lunalib, is this from a recent update?

Hmm, you're right. Seems I must have removed that option in the past, probably because of the bugs it was causing. Sorry for the confusion!
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234]