Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Planet Search Overhaul (07/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Ability to get rid of Kanta's Wrath  (Read 3450 times)

Kohlenstoff

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: The Ability to get rid of Kanta's Wrath
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2023, 01:43:11 PM »

I had no mods and im pretty sure that i gave the clone a helmet on his trip but i also got the wrath. I still got the savegame from the mission were i have to return loki if it helps (01.03.222).

But for me the wrath is no problem at all. High command negates it anyways.

eert5rty7u8i9i7u6yrewqdef

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2023, 03:58:31 PM »

... despite Kanta being dead.

An unwarranted assumption! She's survived for a long, long time; I'm sure she's been thought dead many times over the cycles. And even if that were the case, it's easy to imagine scenarios where it still results in increased HA.

TL;DR is "working as intended" :)
So, is there any way to remove the increase to HA with the exception of being nice? I don't particularly want to blow up all pirate-controlled worlds if somehow Kanta with her zombie ghost army of pirates will keep harassing me.
Also, yes, +2 from Kanta's wrath is absolutely irrelevant, but it's annoying, like a fly that keeps landing on you.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2023, 06:21:10 PM »

I had no mods and im pretty sure that i gave the clone a helmet on his trip but i also got the wrath. I still got the savegame from the mission were i have to return loki if it helps (01.03.222).
You always get the wrath after rescuing Zal, but killing Loke as well makes the effect amount higher, and prevents you from getting Kanta's protection afterwards.
Pages: 1 [2]