Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

What would you like to see in Blackrock?

More ships
- 758 (23.6%)
More weapons
- 484 (15.1%)
More campaign features
- 481 (15%)
Space monsters
- 707 (22.1%)
More lore
- 209 (6.5%)
More music
- 132 (4.1%)
More portraits
- 157 (4.9%)
Subfactions
- 278 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1431

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 209

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Blackrock Drive Yards  (Read 1806425 times)

Agalyon

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Blackrock Drive Yards v0.7.3 - New star system!
« Reply #1500 on: February 22, 2015, 02:46:39 AM »

I noticed the scaleron repeater's displayed flux per second is significantly less than what it actually is. Not sure if its displaying the consistent usage rather than burst, or what.

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: February 22, 2015, 07:47:47 AM »

I noticed the scaleron repeater's displayed flux per second is significantly less than what it actually is. Not sure if its displaying the consistent usage rather than burst, or what.
It's likely talking about consistent usage. So, not very accurate.

Cycerin

• Admiral
  • beyond the infinite void
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: February 23, 2015, 03:34:40 PM »

It's something that happened with the recent ammo change. Flux usage displayed is now usage when running on empty.

Cycerin

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: February 25, 2015, 09:16:08 AM »

Curious about feedback w/r/t how Rama evolves during long campaigns.

Ahne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: February 25, 2015, 09:26:23 AM »

I will test for sure when my beloved mods are all updated and i can start a new game in ss+.

I'm hyped about all the good stuff!

OOZ662

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: February 25, 2015, 01:56:21 PM »

Very long story short, 7ZIP ate my save in a roundabout way, so I've been coming back from scratch and am only up to Shrimp-level. So far I've kept to Gneiss so I don't have to hassle with faction fleets chasing me, but once I get a decently supported Nevermore set up I'll head into the brawl. Though mine'll be a bit biased by the Interstellar Imperium occasionally rolling up and besieging the place.

EDIT because I hate making two posts in a row:

This looks and behaves like one of the last things you ever want to see barreling at you if you're in a ship and made of meat. The volley guns dump the shields in 1-2 shots, the Sunjet tears the armor off where you're pointing, the Pulsar sputters the armor off where you aren't pointing, then the sheer volume of fragmenting rounds from the quad Shredder MGs and dual-dual Hailfire Chainguns turn the inside of the ship into meatloaf. Also Salamander MRMs because :salamanders:. The rated weapon flux seems misleading as it's very, very difficult to overload this thing without taking a cruiser or EMP torpedoes to the face. The only downsides are you ought to have something covering your aft, and you have to be close. If you call that a downside.
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 08:27:59 PM by OOZ662 »
It is law that any specific ship you want will not be available. If it is available, it will be gone by the time you're capable of buying it.

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • On break.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: February 25, 2015, 11:28:20 PM »

I find that you can get away with no PD at all on a Desdinova if you run a lot of fighters for top cover; I wouldn't recommend it, but it works.

My go-to lately has been this:
Spoiler
[close]

But this is also really fun, running on the same general logic as OOZ's loadout:
Spoiler
[close]

And this is what's up if you want a PD-less all-Shard all-star:
Spoiler
[close]

jeffg10

• Ensign
  • Cheesus Crust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: February 26, 2015, 09:34:45 AM »

Help! it would seem that my game only crashes when i start a campagain with blackrock installed, i loved blackrock with the previous version of the game and would love you to look at this crash log i attached to the reply. I'm not a modder for this game so i have no idea what any of this stuff means.  ???
Edit: The i tried to upload the log with the post but it kept erroring out so have this part of the error log:
Spoiler
128880 [Thread-5] INFO  org.lazywizard.lazylib.LazyLib  - Running LazyLib v2.01 for Starsector 0.65a
128880 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [lazylib_settings.json]
128881 [Thread-5] INFO  org.lazywizard.lazylib.LazyLib  - Setting log level to WARN
128919 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id pt_advmaneuveringjets_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128919 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id pt_ammofeed_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128919 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id pt_bastionshield_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128920 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ob_breeze_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128920 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ob_chimera_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128920 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id fox_citadelphase_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128920 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id cubeboost_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128920 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ms_drivecharger_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128920 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id eth_phasecloak_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128920 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id flarelauncher_fighter_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128920 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id pt_mary_emp_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128920 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id pt_ambassadorfocus_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128920 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id traveldrive_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128920 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id inferniuminjector_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128921 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id CitadelEMPSystem_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128921 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ob_mollusc_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128921 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id pt_myrtenaster_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128921 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id sun_ice_advphasewarp_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128921 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id sun_ice_phasecloak_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128921 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id sun_ice_phasecloak_drone_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128921 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id brphasecloak_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128921 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id sun_ice_phaseshift_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128921 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id sun_ice_phasewarp_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128921 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id sun_ice_phasewarp_fighter_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128922 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id crys_blue_refractor_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128922 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id pt_roidragedrive_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128922 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id lucifergenerator_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128922 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id scalarcloak_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128922 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id pt_scuttlemite_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128922 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ob_tick_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
128923 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/particlealpha32sq.png] as texture with id [fs.common/graphics/particlealpha32sq.png]
128929 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 494.90 MB of texture data so far
128930 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/particlealpha32sq.png (using cast)
129124 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/backgrounds/background4.jpg] as texture with id [graphics/backgrounds/background4.jpg]
144228 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.title.ooOO.O0OO  - Error loading mission preview
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull variant [hound_Assault] not found!
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.O00O.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.ooOO.o0oO.getFleetPointCost(Unknown Source)
   at data.missions.BRDY_randomvs.MissionDefinition.generateFleet(MissionDefinition.java:163)
   at data.missions.BRDY_randomvs.MissionDefinition.defineMission(MissionDefinition.java:120)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.ooOO.o0oO.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.ooOO.O0OO.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.ooOO.O0oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.ooOO.new.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.ooOO.A.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.ooOO.O0oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.O0OO.I.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.s.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.s.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.B.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.B.void.class$super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.A.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
146786 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.title.ooOO.O0OO  - Error loading mission preview
   at data.missions.BRDY_randomvs.MissionDefinition.generateFleet(MissionDefinition.java:163)
   at data.missions.BRDY_randomvs.MissionDefinition.defineMission(MissionDefinition.java:120)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.ooOO.O0oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.ooOO.O0oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.A.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.super(Unknown Source)
148817 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.title.ooOO.O0OO  - Error loading mission preview
185519 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine  - FP1: 0, FP2: 3395, maxFP1: 200, maxFP2: 300
313648 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Reading save data from [..\saves\save_ICOmenTark_585487707485039846\descriptor.xml]
313760 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Reading save data from [..\saves\save_OmenTil_7533153759480023277\descriptor.xml]
313821 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Reading save data from [..\saves\save_Test_9176859909358158328\descriptor.xml]
313854 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Reading save data from [..\saves\save_vamp_7054156477349640830\descriptor.xml]
386904 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Texture [urban03] from category [illustrations] not found
java.lang.RuntimeException: Texture [urban03] from category [illustrations] not found
   at com.fs.starfarer.settings.StarfarerSettings.Ó00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseCampaignEntity.setInteractionImage(Unknown Source)
   at data.scripts.world.blackrock.rama.Rama.generate(Rama.java:49)
   at data.scripts.world.blackrock.BRGen.generate(BRGen.java:21)
   at data.scripts.BRModPlugin.initBR(BRModPlugin.java:56)
   at data.scripts.BRModPlugin.onNewGame(BRModPlugin.java:38)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.B.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oO0O.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.J.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.if.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thisnew.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.null.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0Oo.o00000(Unknown Source)
[close]
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 09:36:37 AM by jeffg10 »
"Someone else might have wept or screamed in frustration or even given up right there and perished. But I didn't have the right to do any of those things, not while my people were in danger. Like it or not, I would have to explore this harsh world on my own."

Cycerin

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: February 26, 2015, 09:57:15 AM »

Love those variants. People should post more stuff like that.

jeffg10: Are you 100% sure you're playing with the latest version of BR, and that you aren't using a save from an outdated version of the game?

jeffg10

• Ensign
  • Cheesus Crust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: February 26, 2015, 11:12:46 AM »

Love those variants. People should post more stuff like that.

jeffg10: Are you 100% sure you're playing with the latest version of BR, and that you aren't using a save from an outdated version of the game?
i'm not using any saves i'm trying to make a new one, also yes i re-downloaded it and tested it just before posting.
but like i said every time i try and attach the full crash log it errors out so tell me if there are any other parts you need from it.
"Someone else might have wept or screamed in frustration or even given up right there and perished. But I didn't have the right to do any of those things, not while my people were in danger. Like it or not, I would have to explore this harsh world on my own."

Cycerin

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: February 26, 2015, 11:29:34 AM »

Well, it seems like your game is trying to load missing assets, eg. the pre-ship skins hound variant and an illustration that came with 0.65.2a. Are you absolutely sure you're using the latest versions of everything and that you didnt overwrite the older version of Starsector with the new one when you ran the install?

The newest version of Starsector is 0.65.2.a RC2
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 11:32:16 AM by Cycerin »

jeffg10

• Ensign
  • Cheesus Crust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: February 26, 2015, 12:16:40 PM »

Well, it seems like your game is trying to load missing assets, eg. the pre-ship skins hound variant and an illustration that came with 0.65.2a. Are you absolutely sure you're using the latest versions of everything and that you didnt overwrite the older version of Starsector with the new one when you ran the install?

The newest version of Starsector is 0.65.2.a RC2
I re-installed SS and it gave me a new error, something about not being able to spawn a templar fleet so i un-installed the knights templar mod and now the game works great!  :)

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: February 26, 2015, 05:38:35 PM »

This is so minor I hesitate to bring it up, but the Thalm Listening Post claims that it has 10^2 population, yet it has never had less than a thousand crew available for hire between the Black and Regular Market tabs.

That only means there are 100 permanent residents there. Any crew and marines are probably not permanent.

Cycerin

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: March 01, 2015, 10:39:41 PM »

Made a new mission for the next version

Not pictured: the 12 losses before this round
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 10:45:13 PM by Cycerin »

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #1514 on: March 02, 2015, 05:35:24 AM »

OH YEAH

Not pictured: the 12 losses before this round
Still way better than Duel of the Century. Screw that mission, seriously; if I never have to see an AI Hyperion with AM Blasters again it will be too soon ::)
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 209