Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

Author Topic: [0.96a] ScalarTech Solutions 0.9.1  (Read 434165 times)

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] ScalarTech Solutions 0.9.1
« Reply #345 on: December 23, 2023, 06:02:12 AM »

speaking of which, here you go
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 23, 2023, 09:28:06 AM »

Always nice to see this one get an update.

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 23, 2023, 01:29:53 PM »

speaking of which, here you go

Woot!  Thanks Nia!

kamikazenojihadist

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 16, 2024, 08:52:00 PM »

Sorry for random question. where to start quest to get special ship like silken banshee and other spindle story quest if there any?

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 16, 2024, 09:15:57 PM »

Sorry for random question. where to start quest to get special ship like silken banshee and other spindle story quest if there any?

These are acquired from the unofficial bounty boards at bars.

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 16, 2024, 10:03:37 PM »

If you've updated to the latest Magiclib, it's now a screen you can access from the personal or bounty tabs.  Just open your intel and navigate to it if you're near a system.

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 16, 2024, 10:21:10 PM »

If you've updated to the latest Magiclib, it's now a screen you can access from the personal or bounty tabs.  Just open your intel and navigate to it if you're near a system.

Oh nice!  I need to go do that,  thanks!

kamikazenojihadist

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 16, 2024, 10:30:06 PM »

Thanks guys

kamikazenojihadist

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 17, 2024, 02:04:39 AM »

oh yeah also is it me or spindle faction are too weak for nexerelin? they keep getting charka obliterated by either hegemony or luddic church. this is my third play through when i trying to allied with them i literary has to babysit charka from ludd invasion. 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 02:06:57 AM by kamikazenojiadist »

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 17, 2024, 01:51:46 PM »

oh yeah also is it me or spindle faction are too weak for nexerelin? they keep getting charka obliterated by either hegemony or luddic church. this is my third play through when i trying to allied with them i literary has to babysit charka from ludd invasion.

I've actually never had that problem with them, but they are a small faction at the start.  I usually see Spindle ally with Brighton and Diable early in my games so I imagine that's helped stave off problems for them.

kamikazenojihadist

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 18, 2024, 03:57:10 AM »

I've actually never had that problem with them, but they are a small faction at the start.  I usually see Spindle ally with Brighton and Diable early in my games so I imagine that's helped stave off problems for them.

oh yeah coz they the only corpo faction mod i has installed maybe they need more ally other than tri tachyon or uaf which basically on the other side of the map.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 03:59:02 AM by kamikazenojihadist »

Astorish

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 25, 2024, 04:10:15 PM »

This mod will prevent the game from launching on Linux because it cannot find certain files. The files in question do actually exist, but the Linux file system is case sensitive and the files have names that are not EXACTLY what the mod is looking for. Luckily, it's only a few and it isn't too much trouble to rename them manually to get the game working. The files in question are located in the mod folder under graphics/tahlan/maps/weapons_normals/
  • tahlan_percale_cover_r_Normal.png
  • tahlan_banshee_cover_1_Normal.png
  • tahlan_banshee_cover_2_Normal.png
  • tahlan_banshee_cover_3_Normal.png
Just rename these files with "Normal" lowercase, and it works.

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 26, 2024, 07:12:12 PM »

Hey Nia, sorry to bother you with a trivial question, but is it working as intended for the Gown's secondary sections to be limited to 2 S-Mods even when you have the character skill that allows for 3?

A_Random_Dude

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 26, 2024, 07:25:52 PM »

Iirc, modules (be it on stations or ships) work as completely separate "ships" glued to your main hull. Saw someone else ask about a similar problem with SWP's Cathedral. Essentially, they work independently from your own character and their skills.

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 26, 2024, 07:34:15 PM »

Iirc, modules (be it on stations or ships) work as completely separate "ships" glued to your main hull. Saw someone else ask about a similar problem with SWP's Cathedral. Essentially, they work independently from your own character and their skills.

I wondered about this too but since the character skill doesn't effect just your own ship but allows you to install 3 S-Mods on all ships in your fleet so I wasn't sure.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27