Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 112

Author Topic: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks  (Read 1125993 times)

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks
« Reply #1575 on: December 13, 2023, 04:11:02 AM »

There's a 1.3 version noted in the changelog, but i cant seem to find any download for it. Is it still in development and only posted on the discord?

The patchnotes in the repo include WIP changes. I'll add a note about that.
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

Kiba

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: December 17, 2023, 10:09:26 AM »

Hm if I dont find "traum" in my campaign.xml does that mean something is bugged?
I also visited all the Blackhole Systems but no Halbmond.
In my save I have one single result for the Halbmond, but there is no location or anything.

Kiba

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: December 19, 2023, 09:14:28 AM »

I have spawned the tahlan_halbmond with Console Command but after recovering it, it doesnt trigger the quest.
When I create a new game with the same mods, and also spawn the halbmond, immediatly after recovering it I have the quest aswell.
Its so strange that this doesnt work in my current savegame.
I guess there is no other way to trigger the quest? Seems like I need to revert to Console Commands to get AllBlueprints.

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: December 19, 2023, 10:11:24 AM »

I have spawned the tahlan_halbmond with Console Command but after recovering it, it doesnt trigger the quest.
When I create a new game with the same mods, and also spawn the halbmond, immediatly after recovering it I have the quest aswell.
I guess there is no other way to trigger the quest? Seems like I need to revert to Console Commands to get AllBlueprints.

You can just give yourself the specific blueprint packages. "List Specials Tahlan" should show you the relevant packages.

Whiskey Project

• Ensign
  • Stadhouder of San Batavia Republic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: December 19, 2023, 11:50:18 AM »

I love me some carriers for delivering long range freedom. So far I had absolute fun when playing with the mod. 10/10 would construct more of those vessels.
My wings are made of tungsten-
My flesh of blood and steel-
I am the joy of Terra for the power that I wield.
Once upon a lifetime, I wake up a pioneer-
Now I sing within a spaceship's heart-
Does anybody hear?

Kiba

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: December 19, 2023, 12:14:10 PM »

You can just give yourself the specific blueprint packages. "List Specials Tahlan" should show you the relevant packages.
great idea, I just did that. Im not sure which BP packages you get exactly during quest, so I gave myself the 4 BP packages which had Rosenritter Ships and Items. And I can spawn the Traumtänzer as Derelict. So that would hopefully sum up all the stuff from the Halbmond quest.
I assume the Lifeless Project, Legio and Kassadari stuff which is also listed by "list specials Tahlan" can be obtained in some other way.

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: December 20, 2023, 09:36:20 PM »

great idea, I just did that. Im not sure which BP packages you get exactly during quest, so I gave myself the 4 BP packages which had Rosenritter Ships and Items. And I can spawn the Traumtänzer as Derelict. So that would hopefully sum up all the stuff from the Halbmond quest.
I assume the Lifeless Project, Legio and Kassadari stuff which is also listed by "list specials Tahlan" can be obtained in some other way.

yes i believe i've stumbled upon all of those packages as just normal exploration drops.

Warnoise

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: January 03, 2024, 09:02:52 AM »

How does one deal with the hel retribution? That thing is ridiculous...Somehow Legion has a -20dp discount when field them (without d-mods) so it only cost them 25dp....

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: January 03, 2024, 09:46:21 AM »

How does one deal with the hel retribution? That thing is ridiculous...Somehow Legion has a -20dp discount when field them (without d-mods) so it only cost them 25dp....

Oh out of every daemon i've encountered the retribution has to be the worst, constantly teleporting every like two seconds and for like you pointed out precisely bugger all DP.
You've got two options. Console: Kill them for being just annoying ***, or if you want to do it legit you've got to load up on strike kinetics. Its an AI-core ship, and like all AI-cores its "fearless" which really means "suicidally aggressive" it will overextend and you've got to smack it with and much strike force as you can. If you've got Apex Design Collective installed arcspike missiles are really good.

NocturneOfSolace

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: January 07, 2024, 09:49:18 AM »

is it possible to join the legio infernalis or is the blackwatch chick the only one you can work with?

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: January 07, 2024, 01:10:42 PM »

A Legio commission is currently in the game.  I know there's a start from Nexelerin.

Vendral

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: January 08, 2024, 07:59:25 PM »

Have the Izanami and Cinderblade bounties been removed or I am just getting unlucky/a bizarre mod interaction?
I recall doing these in an earlier version of the the mod; however, have had no luck find them in my current run.
A quick search on this didn't tell me much and the bounty files I could find seem to not have these listed (vayra bounty and magic bounty). I figured I should ask rather than assume.

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: January 09, 2024, 01:38:49 AM »

Have the Izanami and Cinderblade bounties been removed or I am just getting unlucky/a bizarre mod interaction?
I recall doing these in an earlier version of the the mod; however, have had no luck find them in my current run.
A quick search on this didn't tell me much and the bounty files I could find seem to not have these listed (vayra bounty and magic bounty). I figured I should ask rather than assume.

I think izanami still has a bounty? If not, you can acquire it from prism rarely, or you can negotiator operator acquire it from independent markets.
I have no clue about the cinderblade. I've only ever gotten it from the hegemony start.

NocturneOfSolace

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: January 10, 2024, 06:19:52 PM »

I managed to get my hands on an
Spoiler
Ark Metalican
[close]

Any tips for how to set up it's loadout?

AnXel LG

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: January 11, 2024, 12:49:01 AM »

I managed to get my hands on an
Spoiler
Ark Metalican
[close]

Any tips for how to set up it's loadout?

I suspect that Nia wanted it fitted with as many Ryza and Mezoa Plasma Cannons or Guns as possible. Not only are these archaic but powerful energy weapons the same colour scheme and aesthetic as the marvelous ship itself (no spoilers), but they also work in perfect synergy with the goblin mode that is the ship's system. As for the large universal or missile mount (not sure if missile or universal mount) in the starboard section, I use a missile weapon so as to not let it become too much flux-hungry. A Cyclone Reaper Launcher, Hammer Barrage or Matsar System would fit nicely. Be AGGRESIVE, be DECISIVE, ENJOY and BURN BRIGHT!!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 01:01:40 AM by AnXel LG »
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 112