Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 112

Author Topic: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks  (Read 1125502 times)

Gunfire007

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks 1.2.3
« Reply #1440 on: July 05, 2023, 09:31:06 PM »

quick question: haven't found confirmation anywhere else for this, but if you play as Legio, can you eventually buy or create the Daemon ships and put them in your fleet? I wanna do a run with them but only if thats possible to do  ;)

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: July 05, 2023, 11:15:03 PM »

quick question: haven't found confirmation anywhere else for this, but if you play as Legio, can you eventually buy or create the Daemon ships and put them in your fleet? I wanna do a run with them but only if thats possible to do  ;)

no

Anymore blackwatch content coming down the pipeline in the near future?

that's the plan
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

redvyper

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: July 06, 2023, 07:46:09 PM »

no

Says the AI in disguise...

AnXel LG

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: July 07, 2023, 05:23:20 PM »

I mean, you can always ambush their strike or invasion fleets and recover the spicy daemon toasters. There are always plenty of them to feast on! The only thing is, that is a task meant for an end game campaign objective, since you have to build a special anti-daemon excision fleet of doom if you don't want them having any chance of defeating you.

You could start with the Nexerelin option that lets you recover automated ships (I think you also start with neutral standing with the REDACTED) for free and build your campaign from there. When you get to the stage of recovering daemon droneships, be sure to bring with you ion weapons loadouts, speedy ships and/or those hull classes with favorable ALPHA STRIKE damage potential.  Also, I'm pretty sure Sierra and Courser would aprove of such an enticing high risk-high reward training exercise! 
« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 05:35:04 PM by AnXel LG »

SSchorik0101

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks 1.2.4
« Reply #1444 on: July 07, 2023, 05:57:39 PM »

I have to say you made 2 of my absolute favorite mods of all time. I just wanted to put that out there and thank you for your work.

I seem to be having a *very* tiny, itty bitty bit of an issue right now I think. Or maybe my luck in this run is just extremely bad. Not a single independent system is spawning *any* Kassadari ships for me at all. I can't even get an agent to get any from their home-world. The only way I've gotten any of their ships at all has been through the salvageable wrecks that are just floating there in their home system. I don't know if this is a bug or if this run just hates me.

Thank you again for all the work you put in!

CrownedC

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: July 09, 2023, 08:15:05 AM »

#BringBackDunScaith_gh  :P

Vundaex

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: July 10, 2023, 09:25:20 PM »

Cool mod, but many ships don't come with autofit variants for quick tests unfortunately.

Pancakeofdooms

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: July 15, 2023, 09:26:26 PM »

I found a ship that has a Regalia gantry any idea what that does?.

AnXel LG

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: July 15, 2023, 10:37:26 PM »

I found a ship that has a Regalia gantry any idea what that does?.

That would be the necessary hardware and tools to prepare and mantain the combat readiness of an obscure but distinguished line of Giant Fighting Cool Mechs.
Keep that ship in your fleet and be ready for any news from your shipmates!

Leob70

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks
« Reply #1449 on: July 29, 2023, 07:42:20 PM »

Other than making them automated ship captains and rep/credits from markets and turning them in to people is there or will there be more uses for the special cores? If not then I guess I'll keep using them for rep farming but it would be cool if you could use them to gain access to powerful tech, unique rewards or just give em over to someone who at least actually acknowledges their value and curiosity before smashing them with a sledgehammer.

ccwkc25

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: July 30, 2023, 09:57:55 AM »

Hi, running into some bug here. Every time I tried to use Manannan I exploded and killed everything on the map. Almost like a supernova went off anyone just die (including me). I can't figure out what triggered this.

Still can't figure this out  :-\

It worked fine in SIM but not in a real fight.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 07:31:16 PM by ccwkc25 »

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: July 30, 2023, 11:58:46 AM »

working as intended
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

ccwkc25

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: July 31, 2023, 12:29:24 PM »

working as intended

You mean enemy has Dune's Holtzmanfield level of  for nuclear deterrent to commit mutually assured destruction upon firing a nuke?

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: August 08, 2023, 10:20:26 PM »

Quick question: if I salvage the Traumtänzer before I find the carrier (who's name I can't remember) that starts the quest that will eventually lead to it will I miss out on any rewards or quest steps aside from finding the Traumtänzer?

Geekin88

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: August 08, 2023, 10:42:36 PM »

Quick question: if I salvage the Traumtänzer before I find the carrier (who's name I can't remember) that starts the quest that will eventually lead to it will I miss out on any rewards or quest steps aside from finding the Traumtänzer?
nope. you still slowly unlock the blueprints for all the other ships and weapons leading up to the finding the traum. you just did it out of order. i have had that happen in a play through before.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 112