Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Vayra's Ship Pack 1.1.4 - more like "patherfinder" amirite 2020-01-24  (Read 135160 times)

gremlin

• Ensign
    • View Profile

It broke my heart when a random pirate fleet bounty started talking about freedom, especially when I didn't have the chance to recruit or surrender to them.

I'm a monster.

peppermeth

• Ensign
    • View Profile

quick fix for the pathfinder building issue. change the extension to .json, plop into Vayra's Ship Pack\data\world\factions, and now you can build pathfinders

[attachment deleted by admin]

What am i precisely suppose to write in the code??? Cause i tried something following your advice and it didn't work.

Serenitis

• Admiral
    • View Profile

I need to blame someone for this who isn't me.
Spoiler
[close]

This is disgusting trash, and I can't stop ruining stuff with it.

Serenitis

• Admiral
    • View Profile

When being produced by industry, the Pathfinder never completes and just consumes money forever.

The cause is the ship type "vayra_pathfinder" not being defined in default_ship_roles.json.
Adding the following to roles allowed construction to complete:
"vayra_pathfinder_artillery":5,
"vayra_pathfinder_beam":5,

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 12:56:28 PM by Serenitis »

mora

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Just found out that the Pathfinder also lacks an entry in the mining_ships.csv, despite the description saying it's a mining ship.

Justinx931

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email

i've attempted the warlord bounty several times now, but it has so far not been able to yield the unique ship, which happened with the ghost ship bounty and gal paladin bounty without any of the ships.

i checked the bounty csv's and these are always recoverable so im not sure whats going on, i did get  a heretic ship from a ai fleet so it's not always, but i redid the warlord battle like 8 times and still didn't get it in the batch of ships able to be recovered same with the bloodhounds with so many bloodhounds to be recovered but none showed up.

i speculate it might have to do with removing vayra's negative hullmods by removing the "damage" in the hullmods file which would make the game not pick them.(as instructed by mora in the vayras sector thread) that's the only thing i changed.

too far in this campaign so eh, but still a loss of possibly good/collectible ships.

apparently well explored bug in the vayras sector thread, so removed.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 12:36:24 AM by Justinx931 »

Julio Montega

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I really like the ship pack!
My favourite ship by far is the "Hail" Combat Pinnace, especially in the up-'ratted Hail (P) version.
Do you plan on adding on some more ships in the future?
I'd look forward to larger ships sporting that beautiful hull and the take on combat the Hail brings with to the field.

latua95

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hello?can i reprint your mod?

connortron7

• Captain
  • "God has cursed me for my hubris" - brian gilbert
    • View Profile
    • Email

i've attempted the warlord bounty several times now, but it has so far not been able to yield the unique ship, which happened with the ghost ship bounty and gal paladin bounty without any of the ships.

i checked the bounty csv's and these are always recoverable so im not sure whats going on, i did get  a heretic ship from a ai fleet so it's not always, but i redid the warlord battle like 8 times and still didn't get it in the batch of ships able to be recovered same with the bloodhounds with so many bloodhounds to be recovered but none showed up.

i speculate it might have to do with removing vayra's negative hullmods by removing the "damage" in the hullmods file which would make the game not pick them.(as instructed by mora in the vayras sector thread) that's the only thing i changed.

too far in this campaign so eh, but still a loss of possibly good/collectible ships.

apparently well explored bug in the vayras sector thread, so removed.
But you didn't actually remove it, you just put a line through it...

Neitronus

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hello again, can I ask you to migrate your version file from bitbucket, because Atlassian messed with it being reacheble with recent update.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]