Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 399

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3056135 times)

MM10000

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)
« Reply #5895 on: March 16, 2024, 04:17:43 AM »

Nexerelin version checker is broken, It's saying "Failded to load master version file from URL" How can i fix the Version checker?

Shoka

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5896 on: March 16, 2024, 04:41:49 AM »

If I disable a faction, will I still be able to get their ships/weapons from blueprints? I love this mod, and I love the ships from many factions, but if I have too many of them, the game becomes unplayable. Trying to find out if the disable option is the best of both worlds

MM10000

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5897 on: March 16, 2024, 04:48:31 AM »

Yes you can find the loot of the faction in research  stations and stuff but if the mod isn't enabled i don't think so

Jonass

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5898 on: March 16, 2024, 05:18:16 AM »

Yes you can find the loot of the faction in research  stations and stuff but if the mod isn't enabled i don't think so

I had a suggestion a while back that you should be able to start as an emergent faction, and choose from the not active factions blueprints. And you could choose these blueprints exclusively for your faction.

I do believe you can require blueprints from the console from inactive factions. Admittedly its cheating thought. 

MM10000

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5899 on: March 16, 2024, 07:06:10 AM »

Does anyone know how to fix version checker to not fail to check version of mods?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #5900 on: March 17, 2024, 05:07:51 PM »

If VC fails to load the remote version file that may be a connection problem, or (unless the same URL worked before) the modder messed up the hosting of the file.

Though it just means you'll have to manually check for updates to those mods. If it's a problem with the ingame 'net connection specifically, MOSS or SMOL mod managers may still be able to get the version files from the same URLs.

Luminiferous

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5901 on: March 17, 2024, 06:02:41 PM »

Heya,

just for anyone, who might be interested in this bug:

The buildin Version Checker fails with with:

Code
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.processLoop(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.process_record(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
at exerelin.utilities.versionchecker.VersionChecker.getRemoteVersionFile(VersionChecker.java:79)
at exerelin.utilities.versionchecker.VersionChecker.checkForUpdate(VersionChecker.java:122)
at exerelin.utilities.versionchecker.VersionChecker.access$500(VersionChecker.java:20)
at exerelin.utilities.versionchecker.VersionChecker$MainTask$SubTask.call(VersionChecker.java:375)
at exerelin.utilities.versionchecker.VersionChecker$MainTask$SubTask.call(VersionChecker.java:363)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.engineValidate(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.validate(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkTrusted(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(Unknown Source)
... 24 more
Caused by: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
at sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.engineBuild(Unknown Source)
at java.security.cert.CertPathBuilder.build(Unknown Source)
... 30 more

Specifically, it seems to hate DigiCerts root CA. At least (as far as I can tell) the issue only happens for mods, which use version files hosted on webservers, which are certified by DigiCert. Others seems to work fine, as far as I can tell.

SkullPancakes

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5902 on: March 17, 2024, 06:04:38 PM »

Small suggestion but could you add a "improve alliance relations" option/button for operatives that improves the relations between factions in an alliance and or some way to see relations between factions in an alliance?

MM10000

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5903 on: March 21, 2024, 08:23:49 AM »

Nexerelin version is having currently having a Ze/Zer it worked for a day and it's now broken again

Droll

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5904 on: March 21, 2024, 06:06:52 PM »

How to I stop/supress the noise that an alliance offer makes? Right now I keep getting spammed by the imperium and diktat who really want me to join them and I'd like to "supress" the notifications. That noise is becomes quite irritating.

Alternatively getting the alliance requests to stop would also be nice.

qeveren

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5905 on: March 21, 2024, 11:44:00 PM »

How to I stop/supress the noise that an alliance offer makes? Right now I keep getting spammed by the imperium and diktat who really want me to join them and I'd like to "supress" the notifications. That noise is becomes quite irritating.

Alternatively getting the alliance requests to stop would also be nice.
I literally signed up here just now to second this.  I'm getting it literally every 20 seconds at this point. XD

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #5906 on: March 22, 2024, 06:39:59 PM »

If you have <50 mods in your save, post the save and maybe I can finally figure out why this is happening. (Also tell me if strategic AI is on/off)

Potential quick workaround is to enter in console: CreateAlliance player independent, this alliance won't be joinable by (most?) other factions so they shouldn't try.

Troika

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5907 on: March 22, 2024, 07:00:29 PM »

Any chance you can add roaming fleets of Explorarium drones like there are Remnants? Mabye also make survey ship/mothership derelicts spawn fleets like Remnant nexuses do (toggleable in lunalib perhaps).

I have Domain Explorarium Expansion installed and I would like to see the new drones more often.

Droll

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5908 on: March 22, 2024, 11:21:35 PM »

If you have <50 mods in your save, post the save and maybe I can finally figure out why this is happening. (Also tell me if strategic AI is on/off)

Potential quick workaround is to enter in console: CreateAlliance player independent, this alliance won't be joinable by (most?) other factions so they shouldn't try.

I have more than 50 so I wont torture you with my save, but strategic AI is on. What is the expected behaviour when an alliance request is rejected? Is there supposed to be a grace period before they ask again?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 11:25:54 PM by Droll »

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #5909 on: March 23, 2024, 02:56:00 AM »

Any chance you can add roaming fleets of Explorarium drones like there are Remnants? Mabye also make survey ship/mothership derelicts spawn fleets like Remnant nexuses do (toggleable in lunalib perhaps).

I have Domain Explorarium Expansion installed and I would like to see the new drones more often.
Hmm, this feature might be better off in another mod (like the aforementioned DED), but if I someday decide I want more derelicts around...

I have more than 50 so I wont torture you with my save, but strategic AI is on. What is the expected behaviour when an alliance request is rejected? Is there supposed to be a grace period before they ask again?
Yeah it's supposed to wait 120 days before the same faction can ask again.
HOWEVER I found reason to believe the check isn't actually being used :-X (edit: or is it?)
I'll set up a test case and investigate.
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 399