Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23

Author Topic: [0.96a] Red - the Oculian Armada (0.10.0-RC2) Mod  (Read 350642 times)

EI

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Blue (V 0.5.1) & Red (V 0.1.1) Mods
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2015, 12:24:13 AM »

The red one is crazy in her own way as everyone says... ... I'm weary of you. > >;

In case you want to know how crazy I am.

This is one sample of it. c:
Spoiler
[close]

Goodluck~ OwO/
You know what happens when I raise the "alarm"~ <3

Protonus

• Captain
  • AAAAAAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2015, 12:26:50 AM »

In case you want to know how crazy I am.

This is one sample of it. c:
Spoiler
[close]

Goodluck~ OwO/

Do you actually wanted everyone (including me in editing this thing) to die? :-X

The cookies are a weird one, okay.

EI

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2015, 12:30:34 AM »

Of course not.

I just wanted this ship to exist. That's all I ever wanted for this next patch. :3

Also, sounds. Vanilla ones are boring so new ones are coming, btw~ <3

Protonus

• Captain
  • AAAAAAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2015, 12:35:46 AM »

Also, sounds. Vanilla ones are boring so new ones are coming, btw~ <3

Yes.

Red has added new weapon sounds for the next patch. So will Blue.

Edit: Probably this Chinese New Year.

Just don't make me design that darn thing.

And stop publicly posting images I just uploaded. Well, I am a hypocrite.

New Minigame is also coming.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 01:18:50 AM by Protonus »

EI

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2015, 12:44:49 AM »

And stop publicly posting images I just uploaded.

) ) ) )o)

EI

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2015, 05:23:02 AM »

Doth thou insist to fill the kingdom with copious levels of roguish, malapert and ingraft forms and banter?
I sayth nay to this horrid discourse.

For what thine banter thou one has to speak of that made thee response in such manner? :p

Also, soon™
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 05:33:34 AM by EI »

EI

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2015, 06:06:32 AM »

I thought I have seen it all, now I have seen more indulgently massive ships then my feeble mind can envision. I am now ascending to a plane of existence beyond comprehension of those that create the enormous, glutted and boundary defying ships.
I can see the gratuitous ships of billions of pixels wide and it is glorious, my sense of balance has dissipated into almost nothing, my senses have been weighted to a point of almost stillness overloading my processing mind to its limits. My mortal frame teeters wildly as I walk on the dense yet invisible space at my feet, I am thoroughly enlightened as I seek witness to the events of battle undertaking before my very eyes. My vessel breaching the boundaries of human capacity, my movements sluggish and my senses dwindle as the mounting burden on my mind to process the immense objects and blinding lights produced from the glory overloads my memory and senses.

Then I keel over, my mind seeking refuge from the display and without control my face hits the dense space below, I am greeted with one final thought as my memories of my past life are overwritten with the glorious display of combat.

The thought although peculiar felt true to the display "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError", all faded to black as my mortal frame crashed.

You talk funny. :3

But yeah, I understand you about the memory needs for this ship. But surprisingly, I only have like 2 GBs on my computer and still managed to fight with this ship smoothly (lag though belongs to the drones >-<). And as promise, I make this ship as a boss ship... and I just wanted to be an endgame boss~! >w<

Also, fighting this mother (literally) is very optional... since my faction is just an enemy to be dealt with.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 06:12:17 AM by EI »

Agalyon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2015, 02:58:45 PM »

I thought I have seen it all, now I have seen more indulgently massive ships then my feeble mind can envision. I am now ascending to a plane of existence beyond comprehension of those that create the enormous, glutted and boundary defying ships.
I can see the gratuitous ships of billions of pixels wide and it is glorious, my sense of balance has dissipated into almost nothing, my senses have been weighted to a point of almost stillness overloading my processing mind to its limits. My mortal frame teeters wildly as I walk on the dense yet invisible space at my feet, I am thoroughly enlightened as I seek witness to the events of battle undertaking before my very eyes. My vessel breaching the boundaries of human capacity, my movements sluggish and my senses dwindle as the mounting burden on my mind to process the immense objects and blinding lights produced from the glory overloads my memory and senses.

Then I keel over, my mind seeking refuge from the display and without control my face hits the dense space below, I am greeted with one final thought as my memories of my past life are overwritten with the glorious display of combat.

The thought although peculiar felt true to the display "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError", all faded to black as my mortal frame crashed.
Oh my god, I'm literally crying from laughter. Absolutely amazing, I want more

Protonus

• Captain
  • AAAAAAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2015, 06:04:11 PM »

Spoiler

[close]

We speak as one, brother.

Also, soon™
Spoiler
[close]

That, already made my fingers bleed through thorough inspection of equipment. That ship really has turrets, so much that you can count more than the buttons of your goshdarned keyboard.

But honestly, I did have fun monitoring the specs. Reminds me of Sins of a Solar Empire.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 06:10:49 PM by Protonus »

Az the Squishy

• Captain
  • I'm but a woman with a pencil.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Blue (V 0.5.2) & Red (V 0.1.2) Mods
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2015, 01:06:19 AM »

My gods... that ship, that monster!...  That carrier's lovely hap-harzad insainity! ...

Red? Nevermind, gimmie a shot-gun or better yet a sledge hammer and I'll be gladly working in that monster! >:D
Blue... you should make a faction named purple that is more like... a collaberation effort on both sides. for just giggles!

PS: if i can I might just mess around with the code to try and get my own mod going once i've enough ship sprites made for a decent picket-fleet at least...

Protonus

• Captain
  • AAAAAAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2015, 01:48:13 AM »

My gods... that ship, that monster!...  That carrier's lovely hap-harzad insainity! ...

Red? Nevermind, gimmie a shot-gun or better yet a sledge hammer and I'll be gladly working in that monster! >:D
Blue... you should make a faction named purple that is more like... a collaberation effort on both sides. for just giggles!

PS: if i can I might just mess around with the code to try and get my own mod going once i've enough ship sprites made for a decent picket-fleet at least...

Blue used to be purple before, but the saturation was too much almost to the point that it adheres my eyes like it was a piece of plastic heated in between

Well, I can't give you any negative renounce of what you might work on our ships, but I could just say goodluck to you and your venture.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 02:14:58 AM by Protonus »

EI

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2015, 03:48:15 AM »

Ophiuchus is here already. @-@

Oh wait, I did already said it should be.

Please test out the new ship, if you like. :3

Protonus

• Captain
  • AAAAAAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Blue (V 0.5.2a) & Red (V 0.1.2a) Mods
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2015, 08:10:16 PM »

Well, this is embarrassing... As much as bumping the thread.

Anyway, the mod has been remedied... due to the Sandoval's stubborn disbelief of confusion.

Blue
  • Version 0.5.2a:
    • Sandoval designs are fixed, normally the ship shield is not existing and it has a wacky set of equipment by default.
    • Fusion Conduits underwent some modifications.
      • Increased Flux Vents' effectiveness...
      • At a cost of Flux Venting time.
    • Fixed new ships without Protonian Hullmods.
    • Myrtenaster drone buffed.

Red
Version 0.1.2a:
  • Aligning Ophiuchus weapon groups. Hate to see it firing all of its weapons when defending itself against 1 missile.
  • Mollusc shield range buffed from 100 to 150.

Note: If you guys have any issues with the mod, you may direct them to me. Ophiuchus is just too darn large to become perfectly stable to have correct amount of guns.

Edit: Guys, I'm really sorry about the constant updates, this is for real this time.

Blue
  • Version 0.5.2b:
    • Added Simulation opponents for Blue.
    • Some fixes.
    Red
    Version 0.1.2b:
    • Added new Simulation Opponents from Red.
    • Ophiuchus has added more weapons. Including the Luna, Laser Canister Cannon.
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 03:01:55 AM by Protonus »

EI

• Commander
      • View Profile
    Re: [0.65.2a] Blue (V 0.5.2a) & Red (V 0.1.2a) Mods
    « Reply #73 on: February 19, 2015, 03:04:23 AM »

:v

It's no rush. After all, these are our mods... *evil grin and deliberately attempts to force players constantly update the mods* :3

Also, the new ship weapons for Ophiuchus makes me drool more. @p@
    « Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 03:07:56 AM by EI »

Sabaton

• Admiral
      • View Profile
    Re: [0.65.2a] Blue (V 0.5.2b) & Red (V 0.1.2b) Mods - Sorry about the patches!
    « Reply #74 on: February 19, 2015, 11:48:33 AM »

For some reason your mods wont show up in my launcher, what am I doing wrong?
    Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23