Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68

Author Topic: [0.97a] Interstellar Imperium 2.6.4  (Read 952908 times)

a_canadian_guy_

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Interstellar Imperium 2.6.2e
« Reply #975 on: September 15, 2023, 10:29:34 PM »

My game freeze and crash when i "consider military options" with an Olympus in my fleet

Code_FFA500

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: October 04, 2023, 01:26:29 AM »

Reporting some odd behavior, Basileus with a Dragonfire DEM Torpedo on the medium composite hardpoint will automatically use the Micro-Forge system ability after firing just one torpedo. Full loadout: Basileus with Expanded Missile Racks and Missile Autoloader, Dragonfire DEM Torpedo (6 total), 3x Bloom-class Torpedo (9 total), piloted by officer with Missile Specialization. Tested with even just the 3 Bloom-class Torpedoes and it happens at the first volley or mid-exhaustion. Hoping you could make it activate while there's minimal or no ordinance left. Or may i suggest a flat 100% increase for all missile ordinance should the ship AI be pesky to deal with. Thanks

Light_Tim

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: October 07, 2023, 09:25:49 PM »

My game freeze and crash when i "consider military options" with an Olympus in my fleet

+1 on this issue. I tried switching out dock mod types and still have the same crash so it's from the effect of the ship. Goes into battle fine though.
Great mod otherwise!

ethantokes

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: October 15, 2023, 06:25:34 AM »

+1 on this issue. I tried switching out dock mod types and still have the same crash so it's from the effect of the ship. Goes into battle fine though.
Great mod otherwise!

Yeah I have had no trouble going into battle, idk how I haven't noticed this. Will test soon. Easily my fav mod and my goto faction on most playthroughs. Even love their lore. That said, I switched around some of the portraits for it to be more serious lmao.

StariTV

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: October 15, 2023, 11:10:40 PM »

is it possible to build stations?

StariTV

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: October 16, 2023, 04:56:45 AM »

can you buy Olympus or do you need to complete a quest?

vjhc

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: October 30, 2023, 10:38:34 AM »

Don't have ability to build Imperium battle station but have friendly relationship, is there something that I'm missing?

Jean Duboit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: October 30, 2023, 11:02:20 AM »

Don't have ability to build Imperium battle station but have friendly relationship, is there something that I'm missing?

Hey, I started a new game with the 0.96 and at some point I came acrosse the bp for a station of the Imperium. I can't remeber verry well where but maybe you were just no lucky ?

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #983 on: October 30, 2023, 11:27:05 AM »

Reporting some odd behavior, Basileus with a Dragonfire DEM Torpedo on the medium composite hardpoint will automatically use the Micro-Forge system ability after firing just one torpedo. Full loadout: Basileus with Expanded Missile Racks and Missile Autoloader, Dragonfire DEM Torpedo (6 total), 3x Bloom-class Torpedo (9 total), piloted by officer with Missile Specialization. Tested with even just the 3 Bloom-class Torpedoes and it happens at the first volley or mid-exhaustion. Hoping you could make it activate while there's minimal or no ordinance left. Or may i suggest a flat 100% increase for all missile ordinance should the ship AI be pesky to deal with. Thanks

With no package installed, it's programmed to use the system when it can get 66% of the maximum value out of the system (or 80% if it's at high flux).  Value is basically just "how many OP worth of missiles will I reload?"  So with one Dragonfire shot, it would think it can get 6 value out of a reload, out of a maximum possible 18.  With two Dragonfire shots, or a volley of one Dragonfire plus three Blooms, it would think it can get 12 value out of a reload, which is over 66%, thus triggering the system.

Does this describe what you observed?

vjhc

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: October 30, 2023, 11:34:19 AM »

Hey, I started a new game with the 0.96 and at some point I came acrosse the bp for a station of the Imperium. I can't remeber verry well where but maybe you were just no lucky ?

Oh, maybe that's an issue, 'cause I don't find it, just checked change logs and it says that they sell it, thanks for your reply

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #985 on: October 30, 2023, 08:16:26 PM »

Great mod otherwise!
What mods are you using, and are they up to date?
(A list with names and versions is generated in starsector.log after the game has been started from launcher; Ctrl+F for 'Running with the following mods')

If they are indeed updated, would be helpful if someone could debug the freeze using VisualVM. Quick instructions below:

Spoiler
Starting JVisualVM

1) Run jvisualvm.exe (found in the bin directory of a JDK installation, or from https://visualvm.github.io/download.html)
If you need a JDK, get one here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cle4yGhPkROCu3z5WKHKLR098ObGLwPV
2) Connect to StarfarerLauncher or the running Starsector game

Identifying cause of a hang

With JVisualVM connected to Starsector, do a thread dump once the game has frozen. This prints some text on the running threads in the application; you can try to find which thread the game is stuck on, or show the output to someone who can.

[close]

Malleator

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: November 28, 2023, 07:00:15 PM »

I think the siege destroyer may need to be revisited

I was in a retreat recently and my siege destroyers bounced no less than three friendly ships completely out of position and towards the enemy

Also, is the Imperium's generic military market supposed to disappear when there's an Imperial Bazaar?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 07:44:41 PM by Malleator »

SarumanWassermanovich

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: December 17, 2023, 10:13:43 AM »

So, I was playing this mod for a long time, and I really like the concept of a space Roman Empire. However, there is one small issue that bugged me for a long time - portraits. Like, we have powerful interstellar space state, ruled by AI, with weapons, capable of turning planets uninhabitable, and yet it's generals wearing the Lorica Hamata of the Principate Era. Not a best choice of clothing for, you know, an star empire of far future.
So I decided to take the matter in my own hands and replace some of the portraits (the "historical" ones) with portraits that I see as more or less fitting the theme of Interstellar Imperium. Here's what I've done:

Spoiler

[close]
I mostly used various illustrations of Severan Dominate from WH40k, some other pictures from the same source and some edited pictures I've found on the internet.
So, what do you guys think about it? Should I create a submod with these portraits?

Haalon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: December 19, 2023, 10:49:10 AM »

It seems that AI stops using turbofeeder system when you have IPDAI built-in (tested on triarius)
(Maybe system AI sees that there are no non-PD weapons now, and does not activate it?)

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
[0.96a] Interstellar Imperium 2.6.3
« Reply #989 on: January 07, 2024, 05:30:44 PM »

Just a small update to go with this wave.

Having problems?  Visit the Mod Troubleshooting Guide!

Version 2.6.3:
- Tweaked Basileus system AI
- Additional stats adjustments for Yamato
- Fixed critical issue with Nexerelin integration
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68