Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65

Author Topic: The Typo Thread  (Read 243309 times)

David

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: The Typo Thread
« Reply #945 on: February 12, 2024, 08:08:11 AM »

Thank you for the reports, fixed up everything since Alex's last post here.

Milk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: February 12, 2024, 11:08:58 AM »

This bar arms dealer does not supply ships; the only tab available in the order window is weapons.

belone

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: February 13, 2024, 12:48:16 AM »

There's an 'is' missing between 'game' and 'also'.

belone

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: February 13, 2024, 12:48:55 AM »

It also says "Dikat" instead of "Diktat" there.

David

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: February 13, 2024, 05:04:30 AM »

It also says "Dikat" instead of "Diktat" there.

All fixed up, thank you!

Caconym

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: February 15, 2024, 01:52:32 PM »

In the 'Retreat' and 'Direct Retreat' orders, I think 'open' should be 'opening' here?

Does not require a command point or open the command frequency if the ship is out of peak performance time and is losing combat readiness.

Milk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: February 15, 2024, 02:42:46 PM »

In the Point Defense combat skill, it says the hullmod Integrated Point Defense AI makes small weapons act as PD. But that is only an S-mod bonus for the actual hullmod.

David

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: February 16, 2024, 05:36:07 AM »

In the 'Retreat' and 'Direct Retreat' orders, I think 'open' should be 'opening' here?

Does not require a command point or open the command frequency if the ship is out of peak performance time and is losing combat readiness.

Hmm. Maybe if we remove "the" so that it connect this description to the mechanic by using the exact same terminology. Yeah, I think this works.

Thanks for the reports, cleaned everything up in-dev!

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #953 on: February 16, 2024, 07:59:08 PM »

(on RC9; haven't bothered updating yet because I'd never encounter the one bug mentioned in the changelog)

ttArroyoProblemsSel2z vs. ttArroyoProblemsSel2zFun: The relationship check is in the script column instead of the conditions column.
(Maybe a cooperative requirement is too strict? I don't know if anyone gets a contact other than Alviss to cooperative, especially in vanilla where you can't remote call a contact, and Hybrasil has no gate so is visited even less often.)

HTNeutrinoBurstFactor: "A neurtno burst emitted from an overloaded sensor array"

abyssalGasGiantTurbulence3: "just when $shipOrFleet arrives?" seems to be missing the article, i.e. "a $shipOrFleet"

Zruss

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: February 18, 2024, 08:57:08 AM »

If you start The Scythe of Orion quest by destroying a Remnant Station (Not by talking to the Pathers at any point, you just find logs in the wreckage about a Planetkiller and a Hegemony Fleet), retrieve the Planetkiller, and then speak to a Pather leader on one of their stations with the PK in your inventory, the dialogue with that Pather assumes you'd previously discussed this matter with them. "I have your Planetkiller" and "I confess, captain, I did not expect you to return", even though you'd never once spoken with the Path regarding a PK or any sort of deal involving that PK.

David

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: February 19, 2024, 06:49:15 AM »

Thank you, fixed all the above! Er, mostly.

(Maybe a cooperative requirement is too strict? I don't know if anyone gets a contact other than Alviss to cooperative, especially in vanilla where you can't remote call a contact, and Hybrasil has no gate so is visited even less often.)

(You've got to really *earn* that admission!)

If you start The Scythe of Orion quest by destroying a Remnant Station (Not by talking to the Pathers at any point, you just find logs in the wreckage about a Planetkiller and a Hegemony Fleet), retrieve the Planetkiller, and then speak to a Pather leader on one of their stations with the PK in your inventory, the dialogue with that Pather assumes you'd previously discussed this matter with them. "I have your Planetkiller" and "I confess, captain, I did not expect you to return", even though you'd never once spoken with the Path regarding a PK or any sort of deal involving that PK.

I'm going to set this one aside for a bit until we're 1000% sure there won't be another hotfix, but I've got it logged in my TODO so I'll come up with an alternative interaction for this case.

Sakamoto

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: February 19, 2024, 09:52:48 AM »

Has anyone reported the "cyro-stabilized" typo in the Diktat bar quest for lobsters?

David

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: February 19, 2024, 10:12:40 AM »

Has anyone reported the "cyro-stabilized" typo in the Diktat bar quest for lobsters?

Ah, dang! I swear someone did report this - or maybe another instance - but this snuck through. Anyway: thank you, fixed it in-dev!

Jess_catte

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: February 21, 2024, 12:54:09 PM »

From Arroyo offering me an extraction mission involving pirates: "I believe you are best suited to could carry out this mission"

Milk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: February 21, 2024, 08:55:50 PM »

"Before you is a Leviathan from out of time, at once familiar from to its many varied depictions..."

Hope you can find the line from that excerpt :D
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65