Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What would you like to see in Blackrock?

More ships
- 628 (23.9%)
More weapons
- 402 (15.3%)
More campaign features
- 392 (14.9%)
Space monsters
- 570 (21.7%)
More lore
- 161 (6.1%)
More music
- 105 (4%)
More portraits
- 129 (4.9%)
Subfactions
- 237 (9%)

Total Members Voted: 1181

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Blackrock Drive Yards  (Read 1534736 times)

Concrete

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Blackrock Drive Yards
« Reply #3075 on: October 01, 2021, 09:32:31 AM »

Best of luck in all your endeavors, be they here or anywhere else. Taking a break is a worthy endeavor itself and one that is often overlooked. Be well.

Time4Miracle

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: October 02, 2021, 10:36:15 PM »

I made a forum account just to say I love Blackrock and it has been my favorite faction mod since I discovered starsector. I've loved the many hours I spent piloting and playing with the ships and look forward to being able to do so again one day.

Thanks for a wonderful mod, wishing you the best of luck in everything you've got going on. Take care!

LoweN

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: October 03, 2021, 08:27:54 PM »

BRDY has always been my favorite mod. I wish you the best of luck with all the real life stuff you're dealing with.

rashiakas

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: October 04, 2021, 08:52:47 AM »

Still my favorite mod, from the beautiful sprites, the excellent sound effects and music, the innovative and fun ship systems - everything is on such a high level of quality it's insane that this is a free mod, so thank you very much for all your efforts and I hope you will find the time and passion for modding again!

Network Pesci

• Ensign
  • Fuggedaboutit
    • View Profile
Weegee board says:
« Reply #3079 on: October 04, 2021, 10:39:38 AM »

Cycerin, I'm sorry to hear about this.  BRDY was my favorite mod of all time, and even if I never did get to fight them fellows on page 72, I still got my money's worth from that donation that one time.  Thanks for creating several full-priced mainstream triple-A games' worth of content for us, for free.  I said it before, BRDY was the Zero Hour to vanilla's Generals, the Shivering Isles to vanilla's Oblivion, and you handed it out like it was coupons.
Like coinage, bad posting drives out good posting.

6chad.noirlee9

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: October 05, 2021, 04:29:09 AM »

Well done and heres hoping for a future well do for all your endeavors.
Thanks for the great vibes and cool content.
edit: edit: maybe were just falling with style LOL.  make a bubble, make the space in front of it smaller and just fall forward

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3081 on: October 07, 2021, 01:58:56 PM »

I don't mind that BRDY won't be updated in a long while. Everybody needs to walk away from things every now and again. We all have internal and external struggles. If you need to take a break, then do so. Here's to hoping it will be worked on at some point in the future, but take all the time you need.

Mira Lendin

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: October 07, 2021, 03:44:04 PM »

The biggest plot twist here will be that once you decide to update this mod Alex will release the next version of SS
^^

jeffg10

• Ensign
  • Cheesus Crist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3083 on: October 24, 2021, 04:02:36 AM »

Blackrock holds the distinguished honor of being one of the only mods I will ALWAYS grab, even if I have to risk the game crashing by jerry-rigging it or making other mods incompatible just to have it, it's just that good, and it will ALWAYS have the top place in my mods folder, and in my heart!
"Someone else might have wept or screamed in frustration or even given up right there and perished. But I didn't have the right to do any of those things, not while my people were in danger. Like it or not, I would have to explore this harsh world on my own."

Mira Lendin

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: October 28, 2021, 10:05:15 AM »

Whitepaper Stop Yard
^^

Muffinut

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: December 03, 2021, 08:32:08 PM »

Another comment hopping on the "I love you and BDY" wagon. Whenever you update this, I'll be playing it again. One of the best mods of any game, and absolutely even deserves to be integrated into the base-game IMO.

e: just realized I made a comment to this effect a few months ago... seriously, I'll keep checking this post for updates for years to come.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 10:04:50 PM by Muffinut »
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206]