Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Planet Search Overhaul (07/13/24)

Author Topic: Lore: How Dangerous are the [SUPER ALABASTER] in Real life Space?  (Read 584 times)

Gris

• Commander
  • Good day!
    • View Profile

Good day!  :)
Warning spoiler for those who still play the game for the first time!

Spoiler
Im kinda curious how dangerous are the [SUPER ALABASTER] Nachos in the Hypershunts if you fight them in real life space?
We only get to see the gameplay of it.

If you left any one shard...
Will this shard regenerate to a cruiser or the upcoming capital ship.
( Sigh...  How long do we need to wait for this variant Alex?)
Are they walking planetkillers if they become aggressive?
Just how physics breaking  are their weapons in real life space?
How dangerous are the [SUPER ALABASTER] Pocket Handgun Weapon Version of it if you fire it on your hostile enemies?
Im not scared of them because they split duh (Surprised might be the correct word).
Im honestly scared of them because each of their shards except the fighter annoying ones have LVL 9 OFFICERS ON THEM!
And thats only a CRUISER!
[close]

That is all and Thank you!  :D
« Last Edit: July 05, 2024, 05:18:40 AM by Gris »

StuffyEvil

• Ensign
  • imagine you can fly
    • View Profile
Re: Lore: How Dangerous are the [SUPER ALABASTER] in Real life Space?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2024, 09:53:12 PM »

Spoiler
Considering how baffled Tri-Tachyon researchers are when they are researching the Omega weapons, I'd imagine [SUPER ALABASTER] are incomprehensibly dangerous, especially since they are piloted by Omega Cores instead of Alpha Cores.

I'd imagine that not only will their weapons be ludicrous, but they would also probably pull incredible maneuvers / tactics that normal human officers / commanders won't be able to even keep up, considering that Alpha Cores of all things consider them to be effectively deities.

Admittedly I don't know enough about the relevant sciences to give more detailed answer on the nature of their weapons, but from what I understand it breaks physics as the TriTac researchers understand.
[close]
tachyon lance

wiki.gg enthusiast

Gris

• Commander
  • Good day!
    • View Profile
Re: Lore: How Dangerous are the [SUPER ALABASTER] in Real life Space?
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2024, 04:34:00 AM »

Good day StuffyEvil!  :)

Thank you for the reply!

« Last Edit: July 21, 2024, 04:35:52 AM by Gris »