Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Where is the Raid settings for blueprints? Modded game ofc  (Read 490 times)

Eshir

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Where is the Raid settings for blueprints? Modded game ofc
« on: October 08, 2022, 06:08:37 AM »

there used to be setting for raiding heavy / orbital works in nexerelin things like raid bp cooldown quantiy of blueprints weather you had "learned" blueprints getting dupicates or not now i can't find it

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: Where is the Raid settings for blueprints? Modded game ofc
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2022, 04:15:44 AM »

I took those settings out since I'm no longer overriding vanilla behavior for blueprint raids.

Eshir

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2022, 05:10:29 AM »

oh i see. Thanks for the reply. if i copy the lines from an old settings file and pasted to the new settings file would it work? or would it cause CTD?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 05:15:03 AM by Eshir »

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2022, 06:35:32 AM »

oh i see. Thanks for the reply. if i copy the lines from an old settings file and pasted to the new settings file would it work? or would it cause CTD?
Well you can put the removed lines back in the file, but they won't do anything.

Generally speaking: exerelin_config.json should work fine even if the file is an empty table, since the defaults are stored in the mod code.
But if you're replacing stuff in settings.json, make sure the final file has all the same settings lines as [the base file from current version of the game/mods]; stuff here breaks if it's missing.