Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: [0.97a] Luddic Enhancement (New Version Ed. 1.2.6e)  (Read 360152 times)

Toxo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Luddic Enhancement Mod 1.2.5l
« Reply #180 on: April 25, 2023, 12:43:14 PM »

I love the IED ships conceptually, they absolutely fits into everything we know about the luddic path, and past atrocities committed by them.
But the implementation of their allahu akbar mechanic kinda sucks (shieldpiercing dmg that even blows up ships in phase space), so I went and got some help from the modding community on the inofficial discord. I heard there is a mod-update in the woodworks that will separate these 3 ships into their own little optional submod, but for those who don't want to wait, or want to preserve their current save, you can do the following:

1) locate the file "default_ship_roles.json" in "[Your Installation folder of Starsector]\mods\Luddic_Enhancement\data\world\factions"
2) Open it with Notepad ++ or any other Editor you feel comfortable to use.
3) Add "#" in front of the following lines: 23, 46, 69, 130, 133.
- Optionally, if your editor does not number lines for you, press strg+f to bring up your editor's search function, and search for 2x "dram_lp_ied_std", 2x "phaeton_lp_ied_std", and "prometheus_lp_ied_std". You have to search for dram and phaeton 2 times, because they have 2 separate entries in that file. Add a "#" in front of their lines.
4) Save the file, and restart the game.
To revert these changes, simply delete the "#" from where you've added them.
If you only want to get rid of the prometheus, but keep phaeton and dram IED's active, you can do that by not adding a "#" in front of their lines.

You will still have IED's in your active save, but the luddic path is now no longer spawning new ones, and capitals / tankers in their fleets will spawn with other hulls instead. After 2 or 3 ingame months, all IED's should have despawned or been taken out. 

I hope it helps :)

Pagan Pope

• Ensign
  • Local lobster smuggler
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 12, 2023, 09:51:18 PM »

Hello dear mod dev, im wondering if you planing to update this mod to 0.96, or is this mod for now on hiatus/abandoned?

Farya

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 13, 2023, 03:19:27 AM »

Hello dear mod dev, im wondering if you planing to update this mod to 0.96, or is this mod for now on hiatus/abandoned?
It's very likely be majorly reworked as luddites got a plenty of new content now. I would really expect some ships outright removed as these are no longer required with new vanilla ships occupying their niches. Because that's what already happened before.

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 18, 2023, 04:21:17 AM »

It will be updated, possibly soon, I just need to rebalance some of the newer content, and look back at the variants.

PeTeTe809

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2023, 08:18:59 AM »

It will be updated, possibly soon, I just need to rebalance some of the newer content, and look back at the variants.

Hooray.

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Luddic Enhancement Mod 1.2.6b
« Reply #185 on: May 26, 2023, 10:28:35 PM »

The Update that Everyone Has Been Waiting For: THE IED SPLIT.

Many thanks to Network Pesci for spell-checking everything!

Luddic Enhancement 1.2.6b
-Moved IED ships into their own mod (see below).
-Completely removed Eradicator (LC), vanguard (LC) and Manticore (LC), because the base versions of these ships now ARE Luddic Church specific.
-Removed (from main faction) the Enforcer (LC), the Dominator (LC), the Onslaught (LC) and the Legion (LC). These may pop up as bounties in the future.
-Removed Venture (LP), as vanilla already has one.
-Removed Starliner (LP), as it was more bloat than having actual utility. Starliner (LP-X) is now the Starliner (LP).
-Sebastian and Jude have a slight sprite touch up.

-As a consequence of respriting the Fasces and Christopher, four new ships have been added:

Luddic Church:
-Jude: A large missile slot on a slow and fragile destroyer chassis.
-Christopher: A thickly armoured, shieldless cruiser with a strong focus on missile weaponry.

Hegemony
-Fasces: Like an Enforcer, but with a large ballistic slot.
-Revolt: A heavily armoured cruiser with dispersed medium ballistic slots and a flight deck.

DOWNLOAD LUDDIC ENHANCEMENT HERE

Luddic Enhancement IED 1.2.6
-Contains the Dram (IED), Phaeton (IED) and Prometheus (IED) on their own.
-Does not require Luddic Enhancement to use.

DOWNLOAD LUDDIC ENHANCEMENT IED HERE

mekabrutus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Luddic Enhancement (The Debloat Split Ed. 1.2.6b)
« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2023, 09:57:06 AM »

Fatal: Fatal: ship_systems.cvs is missing sytems.
Just the mode, lazyLIb and magicLIb. Is it juste me or other pepole to?

Edit: delete the mod entirely seems to work for me.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 10:00:02 AM by mekabrutus »

Aleverette

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 04, 2023, 09:30:48 PM »

Great mod! Just sad to see LC variants of the legion and onslaught go. They have such high quality reskins

AnXel LG

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 04, 2023, 11:37:49 PM »

Great mod! Just sad to see LC variants of the legion and onslaught go. They have such high quality reskins

Technically they aren't entirely gone. If you pay close attention to the Luddic version of the Onslaught and Legion, you can behold first hand the great work King Alfonzo did to differentiate them from the Low Tech standard versions. They just lost the green paint job, is all.

SCMDR_Aramantha

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 05, 2023, 05:19:26 AM »

Hi, I noticed my update checker and Lunalib is labeling my IED only mod as not up to date because its not 1.2.6b
Is this a problem?

Wet_Mushroom

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 07, 2023, 08:51:29 AM »

Will you consider adding the Retribution ship to the holy luddic path?

facc00

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 01, 2023, 11:07:47 PM »

Adding your mod in is throwing these errors, hope this helps

38129 [Thread-3] ERROR exerelin.utilities.LunaConfigHelper  - Setting nex_directoryDialogKey has invalid type key
38129 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.StarfarerStrings  - Missing string: [tooltip_ceasefireNotificationPopup]
38129 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.StarfarerStrings  - Missing string: [tooltip_enableInvasions]
38129 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.StarfarerStrings  - Missing string: [tooltip_invasionsOnlyAfterPlayerColony]
38129 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.StarfarerStrings  - Missing string: [tooltip_enableDiplomacy]
38131 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: D:\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin (data/config/exerelin/diplomacyConfig.json)]
38132 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.StarfarerStrings  - Missing string: [tooltip_enableAlliances]
38132 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.StarfarerStrings  - Missing string: [tooltip_ignoreAlignmentForAlliances]
38132 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.StarfarerStrings  - Missing string: [tooltip_agentBaseSalary]
38132 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.StarfarerStrings  - Missing string: [tooltip_agentSalaryPerLevel]
38133 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.StarfarerStrings  - Missing string: [tooltip_maxAgents]
38133 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.StarfarerStrings  - Missing string: [tooltip_useAgentSpecializations]
38133 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.StarfarerStrings  - Missing string: [tooltip_prisonerBaseRansomValue]
38133 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.StarfarerStrings  - Missing string: [tooltip_prisonerRansomValueIncrementPerLevel]
38133 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.StarfarerStrings  - Missing string: [tooltip_vengeanceFleetSizeMult]
38133 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.StarfarerStrings  - Missing string: [tooltip_specialForcesSizeMult]
38133 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.StarfarerStrings  - Missing string: [tooltip_hardModeColonyGrowthMult]
38133 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.StarfarerStrings  - Missing string: [tooltip_hardModeColonyIncomeMult]

facc00

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 02, 2023, 09:17:46 AM »

Redownloaded both mods and it seems my download messed up somehow so, working as intended at this point.  :)

BloodW0lf

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 04, 2023, 08:07:35 PM »

any chance I could get files for 0.95? I dont play updated mod and I would love to play this and the exploding ships mod!

eidolad

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 07, 2023, 04:58:35 PM »

quick note that I luv this mod and it's basically a must have. 

and good thing the Luddites didn't come up with a half-cathedral ramming burn-drive battlecruiser that has heavy missile broadsides to break up formations.  i mean, that design concept wouldn't work at all.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14