Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112

Author Topic: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks  (Read 1125532 times)

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks
« Reply #1650 on: March 16, 2024, 05:17:43 AM »

This mod doesn't seem to be working with the current version of the game. At least, it doesn't allow me to activate it in the mod list of the game. (Current version 0.97a-RC11)

It works just fine for me. Try re-downloading it, and make sure you have all necessary dependencies.

ThatsMyFootThanks

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: March 16, 2024, 07:21:18 AM »

This mod doesn't seem to be working with the current version of the game. At least, it doesn't allow me to activate it in the mod list of the game. (Current version 0.97a-RC11)

It works just fine for me. Try re-downloading it, and make sure you have all necessary dependencies.

NVM ... 90% of my mods are in red now. Forget it, ran out of patience with this game. Bye.

Selfcontrol

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: March 16, 2024, 07:42:11 AM »

NVM ... 90% of my mods are in red now. Forget it, ran out of patience with this game. Bye.

Because a mod has not been updated (yet) to 0.97 doesn't mean it is not compatible. You just have to force it to work with the new update. It's very easy to do so and will take less than 10 seconds per outdated mod :

1. Get notepad+ ;
2. Open your mod folder and look for a file named "mod_info.json" ;
3. Open it with notepad+ ;
4. Change the line "gameVersion : 0.96a" (or whetever version it says) to "gameVersion : 0.97a" and save the change.

You will now be able to enable the mod. Tahlan Shipwork is fully compatible with 0.97a so you will not encounter any bug while playing.

Foat Gucker

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: March 27, 2024, 12:25:08 AM »

Idk what happened but my dunscaith keep exploding like a nuke in the middle of combat killing both friend and enemy lmao

ilikegoodfood

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: April 02, 2024, 02:00:31 PM »

As it currently stands, Daemon Cores are completely useless unless you have the skill that allows you to recover and deploy remnant vessels, as they cannot be asigned to non-drone ships, and have no effect on any industry. 
A quick google search shows me that the Daemon Cores grant a unique commander to ships commanded by them. Would it be possible to have them also provide this effect when applied to starbases? 
This would be in line with Alpha Cores.

Regardless, thank you for the excellent mod. I've been using it for years.

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: April 02, 2024, 02:13:47 PM »

As it currently stands, Daemon Cores are completely useless unless you have the skill that allows you to recover and deploy remnant vessels, as they cannot be asigned to non-drone ships, and have no effect on any industry. 
A quick google search shows me that the Daemon Cores grant a unique commander to ships commanded by them. Would it be possible to have them also provide this effect when applied to starbases? 
This would be in line with Alpha Cores.

Regardless, thank you for the excellent mod. I've been using it for years.

Not possible within the scope of this mod due to how AI core effects on industries are handled.
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

ilikegoodfood

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: April 02, 2024, 02:18:51 PM »

Not possible within the scope of this mod due to how AI core effects on industries are handled.

Slightly unfortunate and entirely understandable. Thank you for the quick response.

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: April 02, 2024, 03:44:52 PM »

I can only imagine what those cores would do if made responsible for constructive purposes like industries!   ;D

FiCho

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: April 05, 2024, 06:11:26 AM »

I couldn't find if it was said already, can this mod be added mid save? I just realized I can't find Nibelung.

A_Random_Dude

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: April 05, 2024, 12:02:27 PM »

It can yes. Not sure if the Legio, Great Houses and exploration content will spawn though.

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: April 05, 2024, 12:28:47 PM »

I don't think code was added to spawn Legio or Kassadar. For sure any salvage stuff won't be added mid-save, since that's all generated at sector creation.

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: April 05, 2024, 11:37:03 PM »

Legio and Kassadar are spawned if added mid-campaign. Custom derelicts currently won't be spawned mid-campaign, but it's on the list of miscellaneous features to be added at some point.
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

BFEL

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: April 07, 2024, 01:50:52 PM »

Since you brought up "Miscellaneous Features"
Curious if you would be interested in adding a start option for the Jagdregallia ship thing that unlocks those.
Mainly cuz even knowing it's found in Black Holes I've still only found the damn thing once >.<

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: April 07, 2024, 04:30:54 PM »

Since you brought up "Miscellaneous Features"
Curious if you would be interested in adding a start option for the Jagdregallia ship thing that unlocks those.
Mainly cuz even knowing it's found in Black Holes I've still only found the damn thing once >.<

It's tough because of how many false positives can be on the neutrino scanner and if it happens to be in a black hole system with a bunch of planets and derelicts and whatnot too it can take in-game months!   :P

I'm honestly half tempted to download the "no false positives" mod for the neutrino detector!   ;D

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: April 07, 2024, 04:44:19 PM »

I'm honestly half tempted to download the "no false positives" mod for the neutrino detector!   ;D
neutrino detector mk2 is a godsend for not wasting your time.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112