Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 85

Author Topic: [0.97a] Ship/Weapon Pack 1.15.1  (Read 1127083 times)

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Ship/Weapon Pack 1.14.0
« Reply #1200 on: December 22, 2023, 01:52:27 PM »

Is there a list off all the IBB missions?

The IBB missions will vary depending on what other mods you have installed as many have their own additions that get added to the board.

Kiba

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: December 23, 2023, 06:00:49 AM »

ok but for the missions which are included in SWP?
I beat El Psi yesterday and had already done the Zeus/Ares/Nike one aswell. Was just wondering if there is anything else. El Psi was a bit dissapointing, as there are no significant rewards. But it was a fun and tough fight. I was lucky this playthrough to have full Omega Ziggy though. 4 Resonators 6 AMSRM Tachyon+RCE (I actually have 2 RCE but I liked the combo) And this thing can just slap everything that gets thrown at it.

mark.sucka

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: January 05, 2024, 05:54:36 PM »

I was looking at the change log, but didn't see anything that stood out as explaining this quirk.

In a prior run, maybe a year back, I thought I had a Cathedral, and was working through adding a Converted Hangar to each of the modules to really ham out an absurd point defense screen of mining pods.  Basically 2 from the core, quasi-2 from each fighter module (when reserve wing spits out an extra wing), and another 4 from each of the other 4 modules (bastion, 2 gunnery sides, and the engine).

Now on this run, I'm getting an error when trying to add converted hangar, saying hullmod conflict.

I see in the hull data that the cathedral_front has an empty builtInWing, which might explain the inability to add the converted hangar hullmod, but I don't see any such data in the other sections.

So I guess a 3-part question:
1) What is causing the inability to add the converted hangar hullmod to the other sections that don't already have fighter bays?
2) Is this an intentional design?  For balancing purposes or to prevent performance issues with the ship potentially spawning 16 wings (thinking about interaction from mods like Modern Carrier Swarm Core hullmod, etc.)
3) Was this changed?  Or was Cathedral always unable to support converted hangar on these modules?  Maybe I was thinking about some other multi-module capital ship where I was adding converted hangars for extra wings.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
[0.96a] Ship/Weapon Pack 1.15.0
« Reply #1203 on: January 07, 2024, 05:30:59 PM »

Just another yearly update.  New art and some balance adjustments.  Enjoy!

Alfonzo

BigBeans

Alfonzo

Demto

Selkie

Having problems?  Visit the Mod Troubleshooting Guide!

Change Log
Version 1.15.0
- Added a MagicBounty of questionable ship variants
  * Requires level 8+ and appears after 1 cycle
- New/updated artwork:
  * Alastor (LG), Vigilance (LG), Champion (LG), Vulture (LG), Conquest (LG), Pony (IBB Mule), Dawnstar (IBB Aurora), and Carpal (IBB Tarsus) by King Alfonzo
  * Fracture (IBB Sunder), Phillipshead (IBB Hammerhead), and Lightning Gun by Demto
  * Zeus (IBB Paragon) by Selkie
  * Albatross by BigBeans
- New Lion's Guard skins: Alastor (LG) and Vulture (LG)
- Carpal (IBB Tarsus) reworked, new layout and LIDAR Array + Damper Field systems
- Lightning Gun visual enhancement
- Trebuchet LRM:
  * Fixed the damage to the target - the extra EMP arc wasn't doing non-EMP damage, now it does proper Energy damage like it's supposed to
  * Base damage and EMP increased to 1000/1500 from 900/900
  * Ammo halved to 15 from 30 (reminder: no regen)
  * Visual enhancement
- Ion Torpedo:
  * Increased AOE radius to 350 from 300
  * Fixed the damage to the target - the extra EMP arcs were doing Fragmentation damage, now it does Energy damage like it's supposed to
  * Visual enhancement
- Heavy Ion Blaster:
  * Now does fragmentation damage, rather than energy damage
  * Brightened the lights
- Drake armor increased to 50 from 40, top speed increased to 250 from 225, maneuverability slightly increased
  * Weapon reworked for more effectiveness: high spread, shorter cooldown, 50% more damage
  * Now has Decoy Flare Launcher (Single)
- Excelsior will not absorb projectiles/missiles from weapons with the "dummy_proj" tag, nor GAS_CLOUD projectiles
- Fixed issue where you could inadvertently install Extreme Modifications on a ship with more than the maximum number of s-mods (e.g., by capturing it), permanently worsening the ship for no benefit
- El Psi bounty no longer spawns Guardians
- Duel of the Century mission no longer ends prematurely via retreat order
  * Updated mod-added frigate replacements
- Minor description fix for Extreme Modifications
- Bug fix related to drone fighters/ships AI
- Slight performance optimization when SWP weapons/ships are not present in a battle

Dadada

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Ship/Weapon Pack 1.15.0
« Reply #1204 on: January 08, 2024, 05:55:09 AM »

Awesome! Thank you and everyone involved for the update.

SirStargateur

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: January 12, 2024, 12:56:24 PM »

Wall-Class Drone Battleship is completely overpower, only 30 supply put an alpha core captain, or play 2 of them and it's incredible, I advice to increase the deployment cost. No shield yeah sound bad but actually he can solo tons of ships before go down haha. It's a crazy wall of destruction.

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: January 16, 2024, 06:12:34 PM »

Hey DR, just letting you know, on the front page in the skins section you've put the new vigilance skin in the wrong section and left the old one in too.

Also you've credited me in the Lions Guard section and I didn't do any of the new ones

cerberus00

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: January 16, 2024, 09:36:23 PM »

So the Jakk Tannen quest has completely trashed my saves somehow. It wants me to go to Tribeca to talk to Da'at but he's not on the planet. It still wants me to talk to some smuggler in Hybrasil but when I open comms with her there's no options. Inevitably it will corrupt into a TBD bug and trash almost every bar I go into because Tannen is not in my fleet to dismiss. Is there any way to recover this run?

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #1208 on: January 16, 2024, 10:02:05 PM »

So the Jakk Tannen quest has completely trashed my saves somehow. It wants me to go to Tribeca to talk to Da'at but he's not on the planet. It still wants me to talk to some smuggler in Hybrasil but when I open comms with her there's no options. Inevitably it will corrupt into a TBD bug and trash almost every bar I go into because Tannen is not in my fleet to dismiss. Is there any way to recover this run?

No.  Also it shouldn't even be possible to get the quest in the first place, at least not in 1.15.0.  But if you already have it, I think the run is hosed.

Hey DR, just letting you know, on the front page in the skins section you've put the new vigilance skin in the wrong section and left the old one in too.

Also you've credited me in the Lions Guard section and I didn't do any of the new ones
Fixed.

lustfull

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: January 20, 2024, 07:29:51 AM »

Bug report: when transfering to the cathedral ship in ongoing battle with or without an officer on board of the ship, my skills only apply to the core ship and not the other parts of the ship, letting them empty or still applying the skills of the NPC.

For the Wall class, if I use neural integrator on the ship , only the core ship get my skills letting the two sides part without skills.

A_Random_Dude

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: January 20, 2024, 09:26:18 AM »

It's not a bug, that's how the game works really. The modules count as separate ships that are "glued" to the main hull, which is the only one you can actually control as a player.

lustfull

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: January 21, 2024, 07:48:26 AM »

It's not a bug, that's how the game works really. The modules count as separate ships that are "glued" to the main hull, which is the only one you can actually control as a player.

If this can't be fixed, at least it would be great to justify that in the game with a little Hullmod in the ship that would explain this.

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: January 21, 2024, 12:12:01 PM »

If this can't be fixed, at least it would be great to justify that in the game with a little Hullmod in the ship that would explain this.

I think that these kinds of ships have just been around in the modding community so long that it's just considered normal. 

Cracked Emerald

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: January 21, 2024, 01:05:25 PM »

Is the ship from better left buried unrecoverable? I'm pretty sure i should be able to, since i have always recover IBBs to true.

lustfull

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: January 21, 2024, 03:06:03 PM »

Is the ship from better left buried unrecoverable? I'm pretty sure i should be able to, since i have always recover IBBs to true.

You can't recover it , but there is a hull to be found somewhere in the sector.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 85