Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3013664 times)

RAMEN_NOODLES

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Nexerelin v0.10.5b "Sierra Nevada" (update 2022-09-17)
« Reply #4920 on: October 09, 2022, 10:23:52 PM »

What happens to my invasion fleet after it successfully invades a planet? Does it randomly disappear? Or does it stay forever in that system for defense? Can I get them to follow me?

Micah_Lamar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4921 on: October 12, 2022, 11:17:52 AM »

I love this mod and I want you to know that ;D

SpaceDrake

• Captain
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4922 on: October 12, 2022, 03:22:54 PM »

What happens to my invasion fleet after it successfully invades a planet? Does it randomly disappear? Or does it stay forever in that system for defense? Can I get them to follow me?

I haven't actually used the new player invasion fleets, funnily enough, but if they operate at all like the NPC ones, they will remain in orbit around the invasion target until any starbase is back online and help guard the conquest during that period, and then they will return to their spawning point and despawn in a manner similar to a military patrol despawning.

TypicalPilot

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4923 on: October 13, 2022, 04:45:42 AM »

Seems like I encountered a problem, was commissioned by UAF during playthrough, then the faction got into an alliance w/ Iron shell & Hegemony. When browsing their market however I can't access their military section because of "not commissioned". Last I've heard that being in alliance remove the commission restriction, unless there's some changes that I do not know. I also do have mods like Vayra's sector and Yunru-related mods installed so I'm not sure if those do affect the game or not.

Viking8008

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4924 on: October 13, 2022, 03:19:13 PM »

Mr Modder or anyone can you help me pls? I satured planet so it has like -40 unrest what do I need to change here

"decivSamplingMonths":
"decivZeroStabilityMinFraction":
"decivMinStreak":
"decivProbPerMonthOverStreak":

So that planet will deciv almost now. Like 3 months max. Wanna deciv the whole galaxy ;D

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #4925 on: October 14, 2022, 02:15:39 AM »

(Successful) invasion fleets, including ones sent by the player, will orbit the target for 90 days then go home. They won't obey the Follow Me command and can't be ordered around in general.

Seems like I encountered a problem, was commissioned by UAF during playthrough, then the faction got into an alliance w/ Iron shell & Hegemony. When browsing their market however I can't access their military section because of "not commissioned". Last I've heard that being in alliance remove the commission restriction, unless there's some changes that I do not know. I also do have mods like Vayra's sector and Yunru-related mods installed so I'm not sure if those do affect the game or not.
Any military submarket, or just the November/Automata ones?
If it's the regular military submarket, might be Yunru or some other mod overriding it, unless UAF is doing something hidden. See if you can access the Hegemony military submarket while having an IS commission, or vice-versa.

Mr Modder or anyone can you help me pls? I satured planet so it has like -40 unrest what do I need to change here

"decivSamplingMonths":
"decivZeroStabilityMinFraction":
"decivMinStreak":
"decivProbPerMonthOverStreak":

So that planet will deciv almost now. Like 3 months max. Wanna deciv the whole galaxy ;D
If you really want stuff to deciv ASAP, set sampling months to like 3, min fraction and min streak to zero, and decivProbPerMonthOverStreak to 1.
(The logic is in the com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.deciv.DecivTracker class in Starsector API, for anyone who wants to go digging

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4926 on: October 14, 2022, 02:17:27 AM »

Wouldn't be me, I've never (successfully) touched market code*.

(*The Bazaar technically counts, but all that does is C&P vanilla code, and then adjust numbers based on industry id.)

TypicalPilot

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4927 on: October 14, 2022, 04:14:50 AM »

If it's the regular military submarket, might be Yunru or some other mod overriding it, unless UAF is doing something hidden. See if you can access the Hegemony military submarket while having an IS commission, or vice-versa.

Only the military submarket (In this case, I'm commissioned by UAF, and the UAF is allied with Hegemony and Iron Shell. The Hegemony/IRS military submarket is inaccessible and said that I still need to be commissioned by them), and from what I've been testing, commissioned w/Iron Shell and interacting with Hegemony military submarket, removing mods and such and still ended up with the same problem.

Also, here's my mod list for reference.
Core library mods: GraphicsLib, Lazylib, MagicLib, YunruCore
The rest: Vayra's Sector (bootleg from discord), UAF, Iron Shell, Scalartech, tahlan_shipworks, O.R.A, Kadur Remnant, Magellan Protectorate, HMI, Secrets of The Frontier, Battle music, Gundam UC, PAGSM, Sunrider, Whichmod, Industrial.Evolution, Diktat Enhancement, A New Level of Confidence (30), Starship Legends, Mayasuran Navy, DME, Progressive S-Mods, Arma Armatura, Combat Chatter, Hyperdrive, Terraforming And Station Construction, Interstellar Imperium, Immersion Friendly Portrait Pack, SpeedUp, Nexelerin, Autosave, Yunru mods(Hullmods, Low Tech/High-Tech/Midline and Civilian Expansion), Seeker_UC, Console Commands, Diable Avionics, SCY, Commissioned Crews, Audio plus.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 04:22:51 AM by TypicalPilot »

nimtiz22

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4928 on: October 14, 2022, 06:20:57 PM »

on the latest version of this mod im getting a crash error "command [nex_fencingDuel] not found in packages:...." it then list the packages

hello7op

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4929 on: October 15, 2022, 03:55:08 AM »

I don't know this is nex or other mod problem but when I request fleet ( from interstellar imperium ) to defend my colony, they just arrive and hover around colony and do nothing, when invasion fleet or pirate come, they never engage even if it just a tiny fleet. Anyone has fix for this ?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #4930 on: October 15, 2022, 08:51:00 AM »

I might need to check if defense fleets were broken at some point.

on the latest version of this mod im getting a crash error "command [nex_fencingDuel] not found in packages:...." it then list the packages
First try a clean reinstall of Nex (delete old folder), make sure the file Nexerelin/jars/ExerelinCore.jar exists (and don't replace it with a different .jar file from elsewhere, unless it's a hotfix specifically by me and newer than the 0.10.5b release).

If it still doesn't work, see if the game runs with just MagicLib. I suspect it might be that odd issue where mod code isn't loaded by the game.

Only the military submarket (In this case, I'm commissioned by UAF, and the UAF is allied with Hegemony and Iron Shell. The Hegemony/IRS military submarket is inaccessible and said that I still need to be commissioned by them), and from what I've been testing, commissioned w/Iron Shell and interacting with Hegemony military submarket, removing mods and such and still ended up with the same problem.

Also, here's my mod list for reference.
Core library mods: GraphicsLib, Lazylib, MagicLib, YunruCore
The rest: Vayra's Sector (bootleg from discord), UAF, Iron Shell, Scalartech, tahlan_shipworks, O.R.A, Kadur Remnant, Magellan Protectorate, HMI, Secrets of The Frontier, Battle music, Gundam UC, PAGSM, Sunrider, Whichmod, Industrial.Evolution, Diktat Enhancement, A New Level of Confidence (30), Starship Legends, Mayasuran Navy, DME, Progressive S-Mods, Arma Armatura, Combat Chatter, Hyperdrive, Terraforming And Station Construction, Interstellar Imperium, Immersion Friendly Portrait Pack, SpeedUp, Nexelerin, Autosave, Yunru mods(Hullmods, Low Tech/High-Tech/Midline and Civilian Expansion), Seeker_UC, Console Commands, Diable Avionics, SCY, Commissioned Crews, Audio plus.
Hmm. Modlist looks fine at a glance.
Try a new game with just Nexerelin, Iron Shell and dependencies, then start as Iron Shell and check if you can access the Hegemony military submarket. If you can't, do a clean reinstall of Nex as described above.

Advanced bug hunting
Look for the file data/campaign/submarkets.csv in other mod folders and see if any of them contain a row starting with generic_military (easy way to do it is to use something like Notepad++'s Find in Files with filename filter.

Any such instance means that mod is overriding the military submarket plugin, which may be causing a conflict with Nex depending on mod load order.
That said, the only mod I know of that does this is Starpocalypse, which has compatibility for Nex alliances.
[close]

nimtiz22

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4931 on: October 15, 2022, 06:08:25 PM »

it has the jar file and still gives the error and it runs with just magic lib

inanimate

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4932 on: October 16, 2022, 05:57:06 AM »

The game is crashing while entering fleet high tech seller. In mid/late game :(

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #4933 on: October 17, 2022, 02:36:12 AM »

The game is crashing while entering fleet high tech seller. In mid/late game :(
Post the error from the log (Starsector/starsector-core/starsector.log, it'll just be named 'starsector' if you have file extensions turned off).

The high-end seller crash I remember is from an outdated version of SWP. If your copy is newer than the last save-breaking update (I think it was the one where Vanguard was renamed to Caliber) then update your mod; else download this file and place in Ship and Weapon Pack\data\config\prism.

it has the jar file and still gives the error and it runs with just magic lib
Not sure what's going on then, sorry. If you poke me on the Discord server's tech support channel (when I'm around), it might be possible to dig into the issue further.

SpacePoliticianAndaZealot

• Captain
  • The Show Stopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4934 on: October 17, 2022, 03:36:52 AM »

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but due to the fact that I've encountered this bug as a direct consequence of doing Midnight Dissonant missions and having Remnants not be hostile to me anymore I thought I'd post here for posterity's sake: While hunting for a bounty fleet I've encountered the target fleet engaged in battle with a damaged remnant nexus, and since remnants were neutral to me I was able to join the battle on their side. I've joined in with my flagship, however my character was unassigned from my flagship upon loading into the battle, and had to select my flagship on the map screen and hit X so I could assume manual control of my flagship. After taking care of the fleet, another pirate fleet nearby decided to engage the nexus and I again joined the battle on its side and the exact same thing happened again.
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 396