Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3014973 times)

Tommy

• Commander
    • View Profile

Or just go straight to the people of another faction and join them. You automatically lose the old commision.

Jojo_195

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Started a new campaign and changed the number of habited planets and stations a little bit because I was using several faction mods. Got some weird stuff. Planets that showed up as being owned by faction A on the hyperspace map but were actually owned by faction B. Wrong market size, planets that had so many icons/qualities/whatever that you couldn't read them all, while other habited planets had only 1 (Hot, for example).

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile

Started a new campaign and changed the number of habited planets and stations a little bit because I was using several faction mods. Got some weird stuff. Planets that showed up as being owned by faction A on the hyperspace map but were actually owned by faction B. Wrong market size, planets that had so many icons/qualities/whatever that you couldn't read them all, while other habited planets had only 1 (Hot, for example).
That's... unusual, to say the least. If you could supply modlist, starting seed, starting options and starting faction I can see about debugging it.

leodeluxe

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hey Guys,

i really enjoy your Mod, its great!

I started a campaign with the Prism Port enabled.
Now i wanted to visit it and look through the Ships there, and the game crashed...
Same thing when i want to look at the trader...

Do you know if im doing something wrong?

Nice Regards

Leo

FreedomFighter

• Commander
    • View Profile

Hey Guys,

i really enjoy your Mod, its great!

I started a campaign with the Prism Port enabled.
Now i wanted to visit it and look through the Ships there, and the game crashed...
Same thing when i want to look at the trader...

Do you know if im doing something wrong?

Nice Regards

Leo

Check the Starsector-Core and looking for "Starsector.log" scroll down until the end and copy the line where the error start then post it.

Morbo513

• Captain
    • View Profile

Any plans to make alliances more "allied"? In other words, each faction's equipment and ships start showing up in one anothers' markets and fleets

Skodmunk

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I've been unable to use the Prism freeport, I can dock, but the game lock up when I go into the station's menu's, trade and such.

Code
112516 [Thread-4] INFO  exerelin.campaign.fleets.MiningFleetManager  - Trying mining fleet for market Prism Freeport
112518 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelin/miningConfig.json]
112521 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]
112521 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]
112522 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]
112639 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Chicomoztoc by 3.9205575E-4, is now 0.006212393
112639 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Chicomoztoc by 3.9205575E-4, is now 0.0065064346
112639 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Coatl by 3.9205575E-4, is now 0.0023918608
112639 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Coatl by 3.9205575E-4, is now 0.0026859029
114106 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  -
114106 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  -
114106 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Picking 1 updates
114106 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Ore(Yama): weight 13.693064
114107 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Volatiles(Yama): weight 11.18034
114107 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Food(Yama): weight 15.811388
114107 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Transplutonics(Nachiketa): weight 12.247449
114107 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Ore(Nachiketa): weight 16.851786
114107 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Volatiles(Nachiketa): weight 11.18034
114107 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Food(Nachiketa): weight 7.905694
114107 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  -
114107 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Picked Food(Nachiketa)
114502 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.missions.MarketProcurementMissionCreator  - Created MarketProcurementMission: hand_weapons to Hesperus
114594 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.MarketConnectionActivityData  - Updating connection: [eldfell|ragnar_complex]: trade (s: 4, l: 5), smuggling: (s: 0, l: 0)
114849 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Picking market updates
116058 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [faction_generic_market_01_neutral_var01.ogg]
116058 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [faction_generic_market_01_neutral_var01.ogg]
116073 [Thread-8] INFO  sound.OOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Creating music buffer #2
118213 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]
118213 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [exerelin_config.json]
118214 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]
118214 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/hegemony.json]
118215 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/tritachyon.json]
118215 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/sindrian_diktat.json]
118215 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/lions_guard.json]
118216 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/persean.json]
118216 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/luddic_church.json]
118217 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/luddic_path.json]
118217 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/knights_of_ludd.json]
118217 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/pirates.json]
118218 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/derelict.json]
118218 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/remnant.json]
118218 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/player.json]
118219 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/player_npc.json]
118219 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/independent.json]
118219 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/scavengers.json]
118220 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/neutral.json]
118224 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]

The mod is place in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\mods\Nexerelin" as far as I can tell. Not in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin".
But what do I know, i'm not a wizard Harry  ;D

Andaius

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Is it just me I'm getting error's when trying to get the downloads. On this and on DA's links.

FreedomFighter

• Commander
    • View Profile

Would the mod spawn a new faction if i add a new one in with respawn enable?

Jojo_195

• Ensign
    • View Profile

How does the random sector generation work, in simple terms? Does it take into account the type of star generated to decide what planets to generate? Are there checks in place to prevent weird things appearing?
Next version you could put some because I've seen, for example, planets with the description "very cold" have the "Hot" modifier, as well as planets having both the Habitable and the Lethal Biosphere ones at the same time. Don't know if that's by design or not, so I chose to warn you in case it isn't.

Mr. Nobody

• Commander
    • View Profile

The Habitable+Lethal biosphere thing makes perfect sense.
It's perfectly human friendly after a thorough campaign of sterilization and replacement of the native fauna and flora.
On the left half of the Bell curve

Jojo_195

• Ensign
    • View Profile

The Habitable+Lethal biosphere thing makes perfect sense.
It's perfectly human friendly after a thorough campaign of sterilization and replacement of the native fauna and flora.

Yeah, I thought the Habitable probably refered to the planet itself, without taking into account any native fauna/flora. Things like temperature, atmosphere composition etc.
But  in case it didn't I thought I should warn him/her.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile

For the core systems, Nex's random sector just uses vanilla procgen code to make a large Old (star age) cluster with a few more entities per system than normal. (The non-core systems are identical to vanilla's)

The vanilla sector generator is pretty complex, but (IIRC) it has things like a defined habitable zone for each star type, constraints to e.g. not put ice planets right next to their stars, incompatibility lists for planet conditions (e.g. no Hot and Cold at the same time, and no Habitable with No Atmosphere).

Anyway: If you see something that looks wrong, provide the sector gen settings + the seed. I can look into it and poke Alex if needed.

Skodmunk

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I've been unable to use the Prism freeport, I can dock, but the game lock up when I go into the station's menu's, trade and such.

Code
112516 [Thread-4] INFO  exerelin.campaign.fleets.MiningFleetManager  - Trying mining fleet for market Prism Freeport
112518 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelin/miningConfig.json]
112522 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]
112639 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Chicomoztoc by 3.9205575E-4, is now 0.006212393
112639 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Chicomoztoc by 3.9205575E-4, is now 0.0065064346
112639 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Coatl by 3.9205575E-4, is now 0.0023918608
112639 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.StarSystemActivityTracker  - Increasing system bounty probability for Coatl by 3.9205575E-4, is now 0.0026859029
114106 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Picking 1 updates
114106 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Ore(Yama): weight 13.693064
114107 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Volatiles(Yama): weight 11.18034
114107 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Food(Yama): weight 15.811388
114107 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Transplutonics(Nachiketa): weight 12.247449
114107 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Ore(Nachiketa): weight 16.851786
114107 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Volatiles(Nachiketa): weight 11.18034
114107 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Food(Nachiketa): weight 7.905694
114107 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  -
114107 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Picked Food(Nachiketa)
114502 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.missions.MarketProcurementMissionCreator  - Created MarketProcurementMission: hand_weapons to Hesperus
114594 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.shared.MarketConnectionActivityData  - Updating connection: [eldfell|ragnar_complex]: trade (s: 4, l: 5), smuggling: (s: 0, l: 0)
114849 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent  - Picking market updates
116058 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [faction_generic_market_01_neutral_var01.ogg]
116058 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [faction_generic_market_01_neutral_var01.ogg]
116073 [Thread-8] INFO  sound.OOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Creating music buffer #2
118213 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]
118213 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [exerelin_config.json]
118214 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]
118214 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/hegemony.json]
118215 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/tritachyon.json]
118215 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/sindrian_diktat.json]
118215 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/lions_guard.json]
118216 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/persean.json]
118216 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/luddic_church.json]
118217 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/luddic_path.json]
118217 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/knights_of_ludd.json]
118217 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/pirates.json]
118218 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/derelict.json]
118218 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/remnant.json]
118218 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/player.json]
118219 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/player_npc.json]
118219 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/independent.json]
118219 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/scavengers.json]
118220 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/neutral.json]
118224 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading CSV data from [DIRECTORY: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin]

The mod is place in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\mods\Nexerelin" as far as I can tell. Not in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin".
But what do I know, i'm not a wizard Harry  ;D

This bug was probably because I didn't have enough memory allocated.

http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=8726.0

spaceNarwhale

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Nevermind!!! I switched to RC8 and it works now... sorry bout that.

Spoiler
Hello Nexerelin mod creator, I have encountered a crash while trying to attack a pirate fleet in a randomly generated sector.

Spoiler
34958 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.FleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.ongoingBatt le from class exerelin.campaign.NexFleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.FleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.ongoingBatt le from class exerelin.campaign.NexFleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl
   at exerelin.campaign.NexFleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.pullInNearbyFleets(NexFleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:352)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.FleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.init(FleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:272)
   at exerelin.campaign.NexFleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.init(NexFleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:306)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.newsuper.öØ0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.newsuper.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.newsuper.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.startEncounterInvolvingPlayerFleet(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

I'm also running RC5.
[close]
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 03:59:16 PM by spaceNarwhale »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 396