Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 399

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3052289 times)

ApolloStarsector

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Nexerelin v0.10.6d "Lords of War" (fixes 2023-02-12)
« Reply #5205 on: April 09, 2023, 01:25:04 AM »

Nexerelin v0.10.6d
Download

Changelog
### Gameplay ###
* Disable pirates' accessibility bonus condition pending review (it may flatten prices in the sector too much)

Is there a way to re-enable this accessibility bonus? I'm interested in nerfing trading & also doing a pirate playthough.

Edit: other than reverting to the previous version. Which I may try.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 01:59:25 AM by ApolloStarsector »

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #5206 on: April 09, 2023, 02:05:05 AM »

Nexerelin v0.10.6d
Download

Changelog
### Gameplay ###
* Disable pirates' accessibility bonus condition pending review (it may flatten prices in the sector too much)

Is there a way to re-enable this accessibility bonus? I'm interested in nerfing trading & also doing a pirate playthough.

Edit: other than reverting to the previous version. Which I may try.
Uncomment the "factionConditionSubplugin" line in data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/pirates.json

@Histidine hi, could you please add the option to permanently destroy a faction? so when all planets are destroyed/conquered, the faction, including pather and pirates, is gone?
it is the only reason i use Vayra's Sector.
Nex (should) already prevent new pirate and Luddic Path bases from spawning, if the factions are dead by Nex rules (which pretty much means no regular markets). If this doesn't work, let me know!
(For other base-spawning factions that might be an issue, I'm leaving the management of that behavior to the specific faction mods)

ApolloStarsector

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5207 on: April 09, 2023, 03:31:48 AM »

Thank you! By the way, thanks for your incredible mod.

scorpico69

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5208 on: April 09, 2023, 05:22:34 AM »

Thanks for the fast reply. i will start a new game and wipe out the pather planets. if their bases still spawn, i will let you know.

plebianweeb

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5209 on: April 09, 2023, 08:51:27 PM »

After defeating fragments and returning to midnight i cant complete the mission(not geting quest prompted and it sends me straight to the quests/return AI cores like the usual) and it is probably because of my huge list of mods.... is there any way i can force complete the quest ?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #5210 on: April 11, 2023, 06:03:04 PM »

After defeating fragments and returning to midnight i cant complete the mission(not geting quest prompted and it sends me straight to the quests/return AI cores like the usual) and it is probably because of my huge list of mods.... is there any way i can force complete the quest ?
See this post

(For anyone with some technical skills who runs into the issue and wants to help me find the exact cause, instructions below)
Spoiler
Copypaste the following into console. This makes the dialog write to log all the options it considered and whether it passed/failed its conditions.
Code: java
runcode com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.DebugFlags.PRINT_RULES_DEBUG_INFO = true
Clear the log. Talk with Midnight when trying to end the mission, with nex_remFragments_return_start still having a PickGreeting trigger, and look at the log to see what's beating it in selecting the PickGreeting response.
[close]

Smoq2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5211 on: April 12, 2023, 02:24:49 AM »

I'm commissioned by one of the factions. I remember that in previous versions you could choose if you want to keep a planet/starbase for yourself, or give it to that faction after an invasion. Now it seems to go under the faction's banner by default. Am I missing something? How do I conquer "for myself"?

Zordiark Darkeater

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5212 on: April 12, 2023, 02:30:56 AM »

I'm commissioned by one of the factions. I remember that in previous versions you could choose if you want to keep a planet/starbase for yourself, or give it to that faction after an invasion. Now it seems to go under the faction's banner by default. Am I missing something? How do I conquer "for myself"?

You need to leave the commission. Or every planet you conquer will go to your commissioned faction.

Only planets you colonize will stay yours.

This is from my personal experince atleast.

EnceladusMine

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5213 on: April 12, 2023, 08:40:51 AM »

Don't know why I can't invade now. After defeating the station and fleet, the invade option didn't appear and it's still a greyed "engage the defenders". Any clues?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #5214 on: April 12, 2023, 06:05:08 PM »

Look in the ground battle intel after winning, there's buttons to take control or buy governorship.

Don't know why I can't invade now. After defeating the station and fleet, the invade option didn't appear and it's still a greyed "engage the defenders". Any clues?
It looks like the Nex dialog isn't even running, that's the vanilla dialog or something that looks like it. Some other mod might be overriding it, though hard to tell which one.

If you're using Crew Replacer, try updating the mod, and/or leaving and re-entering the menu. Otherwise, it may be possible to find the mod causing the problem:

- Find in Files with Notepad++ or similar, for "marketHostileSel" in the mods/ folder (looking only in files named rules.csv)
- See if any mod other than Nex has one of these. If the mod isn't configured for compatibility, it may override Nex's own copy of the rule when it shouldn't.

Example from my modlist (although both Interstellar Imperium and Starship Legends should work fine, they do in my own playing):
Search "marketHostileSel" (3 hits in 3 files of 113 searched)
  H:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\mods\Imperium\data\campaign\rules.csv (1 hit)
   Line 108: IIMarketHostileSel,DialogOptionSelected,"$option == marketConsiderHostile
  H:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\mods\Nexerelin\data\campaign\rules.csv (1 hit)
   Line  274: marketHostileSel,DialogOptionSelected,$option == marketConsiderHostile,Nex_MarketCMD showDefenses,,,
  H:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\mods\Starship Legends-2.2.2\data\campaign\rules.csv (1 hit)
   Line 14: sun_sl_marketHostileSel,DialogOptionSelected,$option == marketConsiderHostile score:1001,SL_ShowMarketDefenses showDefenses,,,
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 06:07:51 PM by Histidine »

EnceladusMine

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5215 on: April 12, 2023, 06:47:44 PM »

Thanks, it's ATDD+ new Drones that caused this issue. I've told the author.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #5216 on: April 13, 2023, 01:28:11 AM »

See this post

(For anyone with some technical skills who runs into the issue and wants to help me find the exact cause, instructions below)
Spoiler
Copypaste the following into console. This makes the dialog write to log all the options it considered and whether it passed/failed its conditions.
Code: java
runcode com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.DebugFlags.PRINT_RULES_DEBUG_INFO = true
Clear the log. Talk with Midnight when trying to end the mission, with nex_remFragments_return_start still having a PickGreeting trigger, and look at the log to see what's beating it in selecting the PickGreeting response.
[close]
Update: OverKill on Discord got me a debug log, (at least one instance of) the issue seems to be with FSF Military Corporation.

Hypothetical fix: In that mod's aEP_researcher_stage3_contact_greeting row in data/campaign/rules.csv, conditions column
remove the score:1000 and add a line $isaEP_Researcher to the same cell.

Kh0rnet

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5217 on: April 13, 2023, 02:05:12 PM »

I'm fairly sure there is a bug related to colonization of worlds with the "Decivilized" hazard by AI factions. When an AI faction colonizes a world that has the hazard, the colony doesn't make the standard (standard is in: this is what happens when the player colonizes a planet) switch from the "Decivilized" hazard to the "Decivilized Subpopulation" hazard. These are two different hazards, but by the game's default the "Decivilized" one is reserved for uncolonized planets only.
Found this out when I couldn't remove the hazard on an invaded/conquered colony via methods on other mods, which only work on the "Decivilized Subpopulation" hazard apparently.

nacochip

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5218 on: April 13, 2023, 10:52:49 PM »

Can someone tell me how to send out a suppression fleet? I've got a rebellion taking place on one of my planets but I can't seem to find any 'suppression' mission type under special actions->request fleet-> mission.

Also, is there any other way to take care of a rebellion besides the above and dumping resources at the administrator?

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5219 on: April 14, 2023, 04:12:09 AM »

For the player, you are the suppression fleet. Deliver marines, supplies or weapons to your rebellious holding. You can speak to a local admin, station commander or secretary to do so.
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 399