Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Planet Search Overhaul (07/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Terraria  (Read 15352 times)

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Terraria
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 07:08:43 AM »

OOOOOO!!!

Include meh!!

Sproginator

• Admiral
  • Forum Ancient
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 09:40:38 AM »

Awesome haha, I'll see what I can do
A person who's never made a mistake, never tried anything new
- Albert Einstein

As long as we don't quit, we haven't failed
- Jamie Fristrom (Programmer for Spiderman2 & Lead Developer for Energy Hook)

Sproginator

• Admiral
  • Forum Ancient
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 10:05:30 AM »

Sadly, I don't think you can I'm afraid. But WHY wouldn't you want steam?

PS,

Server will be up in less than 20 mins. Gonna update it first and configure it. Will make a new thread in Discussions for the server info :)
A person who's never made a mistake, never tried anything new
- Albert Einstein

As long as we don't quit, we haven't failed
- Jamie Fristrom (Programmer for Spiderman2 & Lead Developer for Energy Hook)

Witention

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2014, 12:51:45 PM »

Terraria is a great game that can be played solo but is great when playing with friends.

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2015, 12:53:35 PM »

I don't usually necro old topics, but tomorrow Terraria 1.3 will be released. :)
Just a heads up for people who love the game and have so far been living under a rock.

This update will be HUUUGE. Imagine the difference in content between 1.1 and 1.2. Something like that.
Tons of new items, new monsters, new bosses, new biomes, expert mode for the die-hards with its own special rewards, and so much more. ;)

Modest

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2015, 01:16:46 PM »

I just waited when You will do that ;) I knew You will not just sit and let it come unnoticed by us ;) Considered to necro this one myself... But in the end choosen to let You do it :) I will only say that I am waiting for that impatiently! :D It will be so great! :D At lest that is what I do believe ^^

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2015, 01:24:34 PM »

So you've been waiting impatiently for me to post something at the last minute, huh? ;D

Me and a friend will be playing together with a new character. Care to join?
I do have a problem that I'm on standby for playing GTA5, me and 3 others want to complete the Criminal Mastermind challenge (if you know it). So I might not always be available to play/host. (My bandwidth isn't high enough to host two games, it's barely high enough to host one. :P)
I'm hoping to have more information tomorrow about when we're going to start that challenge. Shouldn't last long once we get going. A week or so.

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2015, 02:52:35 PM »

Yeah, it has been for sale on gog.com for a while now. Often at ridiculous discounts too. :)

CopperCoyote

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2015, 07:49:24 AM »

I'd like to join in the new character game too please.
Itches are scratched. Back-rubs are savored.

Modest

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2015, 07:55:38 AM »

Not really impatiently :) I was just sure You will :D What kind of Terraria Fan would You be if You would not done that? :D Hahaha :D

And of course I am willing to join You! Starting from total ZERO! As allways it has been :) Just tell time and place, and I will make sure to be there :)

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2015, 08:21:13 AM »

Great! 2 willing victims! Welcome, CopperCoyote, I still remember you. (Hey, that's not bad for someone my age.)
I've got another friend who wants to play as well so that makes 4.

Couple of things though:

- What is your preferred difficulty, normal or expert? (Mind, expert is most likely to be expert, bosses seem incredibly hard. To be honest, my preference is normal, if only to learn how to defeat the new bosses in normal, then going for expert.)
My friend would also prefer normal since she's not that good a player (her words, not mine). But if you two would like to go expert then we don't mind. There's afterall the presence of special loot.

- I'll be able to host most of the time, but there's still some unfinished business for me in another game. So I might not be able to play every evening. (Still waiting on more information about that.) So if someone else wants to host, then that's fine by me. At least you'd be able to continue playing if I can't make it.

- If you have Skype I'd love to add you since it's my preferred means of communication. If not then I'll try to learn to communicate through steam.

Modest

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2015, 09:10:36 AM »

Oh... So we will play with Mei? ^_^ She was fun... It is Her, right? RIGHT? ;)

As for difficulty - definietly we should start on Normal. Soak in all diffrences that there are, play with new stuff... Have fun... Our NEXT group  play can be on Expert if You ask me. This one - on normal.

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2015, 09:25:30 AM »

You have a good memory. I completely forgot the name of her character.
I'll pass on my IP address to you both through a pm.

We'll be starting from scratch then, but feel free to wear something in your social slots, and since there are some rare items out there I think it's a good idea that we allow ourselves to take items from other worlds once we find one in our own world.
Stuff like the balloon, horseshoe, water boots, lava charm, sandstorm in a bottle... incredibly useful items that you can not ever find enough of on one map.

Modest

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2015, 09:42:24 AM »

I remember people I like :) And that is only name I had to remember Her ;) As only name to remember You is Gotcha! and that is it ;)

Anyway - about social slots, I agree that there is no hurt in having some Vanity Items.

As for bringing equipment from other words - as long as we managed to find it in OUR TRUE word, that is fine with me. Let's agree that finding an item in OUR TRUE word "unlock" said item to be taken from any other word and brought to OUR TRUE word. No matter which of us will find it - all can bring them. But it does not count for craftable stuff. So for example crafting Golden Armor early in game should NOT allow rest of us to simply bring one from our other words - there is plenty of gold on map and it should be no problem to mine more of it to get second Golde Armor... And Third one... And so and forth. Agreed on that?

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2015, 09:59:19 AM »

Yeah, that's the general idea, first find an item in our world and then we can import it from other worlds as well.
So no wings usage from the start. :P

Pages: 1 [2] 3