Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Button that got me in trouble....  (Read 2157 times)

Blackoth

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Button that got me in trouble....
« on: September 21, 2013, 10:23:45 AM »

I was wondering if it was possible to remove the "power" button in the top right corner of the salvage screen, or change its functionality to be the same as the continue button. On a few occasions, I have selected what loot I wanted and then hit the "power" button in the top right due to habit of a many of screens needing that button to be pressed to exit. Now this may not seem like a huge thing, but its a potential game ender if you are low on fuel and supplies and need that battle to get the things you need to continue. Hitting the "power" button causes you to not get any of the salvage you selected to take.

After one battle last night, I had no combat ready ships because I ran out of supplies and that battle was my last possible action, I also had no money to buy more supplies. So that kind of stinks lol.

Thanks for taking the time to read!  :)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 10:26:46 AM by Blackoth »

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Button that got me in trouble....
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 10:41:37 AM »

Yeah, this is a bug and is on the list of things that will get fixed for 0.6.1a. My apologies :)

Blackoth

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 10:54:22 AM »

No apologies needed!  I love how this game keeps getting features added to it. Just doing my part to help.

Blackoth

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 03:54:06 PM »

I just wanted to post a friendly reminder about this topic, I managed to leave battle without loot again  ;)

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 04:47:35 PM »

Thanks for bringing that up again - some changes I made since making that change made it not work. Fixed; hopefully for good this time.

Blackoth

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 07:28:00 PM »

Awesome!