Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: my starsector let's play series  (Read 3459 times)

napredator

• Ensign
    • View Profile
my starsector let's play series
« on: April 17, 2013, 09:06:50 AM »

In this lets play i focus mostly on soloing huge fleets, but before i can do that i need one of the best frigate ships so for the first hour and a half you can watch me make an ass of myself numerous times as i underestimate the enemy fleets in my crappy ships which i need for the mean time. i feel this will be an interesting lets play because the developer is trying to make the game less about soloing content which will prove challenging and therefore interesting as i try to still pull it off.
overall this is what you should expect to see

Everything will be recorded in 1080p so if thats not available it just means the video hasn't been live long enough to get it yet.

Episode List
  • - 17/4/13
  • - 18/4/13
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 11:33:06 AM by napredator »

napredator

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: my starsector let's play series
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 11:33:23 AM »

Brethern

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 03:47:55 PM »

Two hour episode?

Drools

napredator

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 05:43:53 PM »

The key things to soloing is to have speed and agility, something that i completely forgot about thus far in this lets play.  Damage is good but its no where near as important as agility and speed because to start off with i plan on ignoring the tempest class fleets as they are very strong and focus on the ballistic fleets mainly because i know that if i can endure the battle long enough they will run out of missiles and eventually ammo and ofcourse if you look at it from this perspective speed and agility greatly aid you in this process.  With that i promise to step my game up in this next part, i will be focusing entirely on speed and agility before i try to take on the big fleets again.

Two hour episode?

Drools
i hope you enjoy it because it takes 16+hrs to upload! i plan on making other parts roughly the same size

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 05:45:06 PM »

UHcaushvgfihg

Am I the only one that finds this kind of gameplay so boring?

Kudos for the quality though.

Brethern

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 04:42:43 PM »

UHcaushvgfihg

Am I the only one that finds this kind of gameplay so boring?

Kudos for the quality though.
Showing only the interesting parts doesn't give a good impression of the game. half the games on my steam list are there because of two hour videos showing all the boring parts.