Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: in need of a mission description.  (Read 1801 times)

Thule

• Admiral
    • View Profile
in need of a mission description.
« on: January 29, 2013, 11:37:35 AM »

Hi there,

i recoloured a dominator and a hound today and i thought to myself "Hey they look like pirateships. Yes they do. hmmm"

And i named the big one "Black Empress", and the Hounds (there where 3 of them) i named "Cerberus", "Baskerville" and "Fenrir".

What i need now is a lorebuff/thintank/writer who can come up with ideas for missions. My english is to limited. Oh and the Captain needs a name ;)

;)

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: in need of a mission description.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 12:27:22 PM »

Captain Horatio "Bloodhart" Graav

After many years evading capture and a death sentence "Bloodhart" Graav, has finally been cornered in his personal Cruiser "Black Empress" and her assistant Hounds: "Cerberus","Baskerville" and "Fenrir" all having 'illustrious' heritages of pillaging the space ways.

Now trapped in a potentially bad situation with the Hegemony attack fleet baring down upon him and his nefarious crew have prepared themselves to break out of the blockade and to freedom.

Facing "Bloodhart" is his old acquaintance and one time colleague "Blood'n'Steel" Jackson in his "Improved" Dominator along with variance other mercenaries who have attached themselves to the Hegemony fleet, for a chance for booty and revenge....

(Hope this is a good start)

Romeo_One

• Captain
  • "Let me do the german dance for you..."
    • View Profile
    • Rejection - The Fight for Unity
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 12:47:30 PM »

Commander,

according to our intel, Captain Fritz von Bilstein and his bloodhounds are somewhere in this sector.
This of course means an opportunity to either capture or eliminate this menace to society.

If you go after the "Black Empress" watch out for her "hounds",
the "Fenrir", "Cerberus" and "Baskerville" will hunt you down first, so stay alert,
once these hounds drew blood the "Black Empress" won't be far behind.

Good luck, Commander.

Something along those lines?

Hunting the "Black Empress" would be a good albeit simple mission.

Reversing the roles could also be interesting.

Defending a supply convoy against an attack by those ships might also be interesting.

There ain't that much more we can do atm, at least not that I am aware of.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 12:54:52 PM by Romeo_One »

Thule

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 02:56:28 PM »

Thanks a bunch guys.

I like both names a lot, and i will try to implement both. For the captains name i will
go with Romeo's suggestion as it sounds fitting for a pirate captain with TL background ;)

His long time rival , old acquaintance and one time colleague "Blood'n'Steel" Jackson will play part
in a double con trick against Fritz ;)

Thanks a lot. If you have any other ideas just shout them out ;)