Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93

Author Topic: [0.96a] Console Commands v2023.05.05  (Read 1560592 times)

nimtiz22

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Console Commands v2023.05.05
« Reply #1350 on: February 06, 2024, 08:20:04 AM »

is it safe to use with .97a?

I tried it and simply replaced the version requirement in the JSON file. So far, no problems occurred although I'd wait for an official update for this mod just to be on the safe side.
thanks will test for my end as well

jwarper

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: February 06, 2024, 06:53:18 PM »

Any way to add Stellar shade and mirror array like Eventide and those spawning randomly sometimes? TASC mod only adds one or the other and I wanna try it vanilla

I am trying to do this as well.  I took a look at Hybrasil.java file to see how it is deployed for Eochu Bres, but have been unsuccessful so far.  I keep getting null pointer exception. 

Hope someone can shed some light on this:

Code
runcode PlanetAPI planet = (PlanetAPI) $loc.getEntityById("planet_5"); SectorEntityToken planet_mirror1 = $loc.addCustomEntity("planet_mirror1", "stellar mirror", "stellar_mirror", "neutral"); planet_mirror1.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(planet, 0, 220, 40); planet_mirror1.setCustomDescriptionId("stellar_mirror");

queen-of-moths

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: February 09, 2024, 04:34:10 AM »

Any way to add Stellar shade and mirror array like Eventide and those spawning randomly sometimes? TASC mod only adds one or the other and I wanna try it vanilla

I am trying to do this as well.  I took a look at Hybrasil.java file to see how it is deployed for Eochu Bres, but have been unsuccessful so far.  I keep getting null pointer exception. 

Hope someone can shed some light on this:

Code
runcode PlanetAPI planet = (PlanetAPI) $loc.getEntityById("planet_5"); SectorEntityToken planet_mirror1 = $loc.addCustomEntity("planet_mirror1", "stellar mirror", "stellar_mirror", "neutral"); planet_mirror1.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(planet, 0, 220, 40); planet_mirror1.setCustomDescriptionId("stellar_mirror");

I was able to get it to work like this:

Code
RunCode SectorAPI sector = Global.getSector();
StarSystemAPI system = sector.getStarSystem("[star_id]");

SectorEntityToken mirror1 = system.addCustomEntity("mirror1", "Stellar Mirror Alpha", "stellar_mirror", "player");
mirror1.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(system.getEntityById("[planet_id]"), 0, 220, 40);
mirror1.setCustomDescriptionId("stellar_mirror");

SectorEntityToken mirror2 = system.addCustomEntity("mirror2", "Stellar Mirror Beta", "stellar_mirror", "player");
mirror2.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(system.getEntityById("[planet_id]"), 120, 220, 40);
mirror2.setCustomDescriptionId("stellar_mirror");

SectorEntityToken mirror3 = system.addCustomEntity("mirror3", "Stellar Mirror Gamma", "stellar_mirror", "player");
mirror3.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(system.getEntityById("[planet_id]"), 240, 220, 40);
mirror3.setCustomDescriptionId("stellar_mirror");

This creates a set of three mirrors around the planet, like Eochu Bres. Obivously, you need to change [star_id] and [planet_id] for their actual IDs.

You can get the star ID by running the command "list systems" and picking the appropriate name on the left.

You get the planet ID by going to the target system and running the command "list planets" and picking the appropriate value. Planet IDs are different to star IDs since they contains "system_xxx:" at the start, where it looks like each "x" is a hexadecimal number. My planet id for example was "system_d1a:planet_2". You can also get this value by running the Devmode command, interacting with the planet, and selecting Dump Memory - the value you want is $id.

You might want to change the names and IDs of the arrays you add to be easier to refer to as well.

This command doesn't actually add the market condition for a stellar array though, if you want that as well you should interact with the planet and run:

Code
AddCondition solar_array

Sabatouer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: February 09, 2024, 08:08:38 AM »

Is there a method to resetting unique quests, specifically from mods?  I completely lost track of time and failed one, letting the duration run its course (skill issue, I know).

Antichrist Hater

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: February 10, 2024, 05:17:48 PM »

How do I get this mod working on the latest version?

Lawrence Master-blaster

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: February 11, 2024, 12:47:42 PM »

How do I get this mod working on the latest version?

Change gameVersion in mod_info.json

Not_A_Chinese_Spy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: February 23, 2024, 01:27:51 AM »

I seem to be encountering an issue where the text size seems to be increasing automatically

deveros77

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: February 25, 2024, 09:33:25 PM »

Code

SectorEntityToken mirror1 = system.addCustomEntity("mirror1", "Stellar Mirror Alpha", "stellar_mirror", "player");
mirror1.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(system.getEntityById("[planet_id]"), 0, 220, 40);

SectorEntityToken mirror2 = system.addCustomEntity("mirror2", "Stellar Mirror Beta", "stellar_mirror", "player");
mirror2.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(system.getEntityById("[planet_id]"), 120, 220, 40);

SectorEntityToken mirror3 = system.addCustomEntity("mirror3", "Stellar Mirror Gamma", "stellar_mirror", "player");
mirror3.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(system.getEntityById("[planet_id]"), 240, 220, 40);

This creates a set of three mirrors around the planet, like Eochu Bres. Obivously, you need to change [star_id] and [planet_id] for their actual IDs.

You can get the star ID by running the command "list systems" and picking the appropriate name on the left.

i am doing this

StarSystemAPI system = sector.getStarSystem("[penelope's star]");

mirror1.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(system.getEntityById("[penelope2]"), 0, 220, 40);

mirror2.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(system.getEntityById("[penelope2]"), 120, 220, 40);

mirror3.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(system.getEntityById("[penelope2]"), 240, 220, 40);

i am getting multiple errors (for every line) can you point me where and what am i doing wrong?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 09:37:37 PM by deveros77 »

TheLord999

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: February 26, 2024, 02:30:44 AM »

Hello Hello, so I have a pretty annoying bug. So I was doing modded bounties (the two bounties given by pirates in the scalarTech mod) and couldn't find the bounty fleets (and I mean it, I couldn't find either of them, I'm pretty sure I searched every pixel of the system they were in and nothing), I suppose some pirate/[REDACTED]/something form another mod came by and deleted the fleet, but the bounties were still up, that or the fleet didn't spawn at all, which fair. However, the biggest comes after when I try to reset the bounties, with the Magiclib_bountyreset, or something like I don't remember the command at the top of my head, and DELETED the bounty from the savefile I had to return to a previous save I did, just to be sure of what I saw. I suppose it is caused by how the bounty board works now. I just bringing it to your attention. I'm going to do a new game anyway since I'm going to add a lot of (faction) mods to the my game.
I thank you in advance if you manage to see what's causing the problem and solve it.

queen-of-moths

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: February 26, 2024, 10:20:16 AM »

Code

i am doing this

StarSystemAPI system = sector.getStarSystem("[penelope's star]");

mirror1.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(system.getEntityById("[penelope2]"), 0, 220, 40);

mirror2.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(system.getEntityById("[penelope2]"), 120, 220, 40);

mirror3.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(system.getEntityById("[penelope2]"), 240, 220, 40);

i am getting multiple errors (for every line) can you point me where and what am i doing wrong?

You need to remove the square brackets from your tags:

Code
StarSystemAPI system = sector.getStarSystem("penelope's star");

mirror1.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(system.getEntityById("penelope2"), 0, 220, 40);

mirror2.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(system.getEntityById("penelope2"), 120, 220, 40);

mirror3.setCircularOrbitPointingDown(system.getEntityById("penelope2"), 240, 220, 40);
This works for me. Remember that you need the AddCondition solar_array line to actually add the market condition.

LordShotGun

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: February 26, 2024, 01:35:24 PM »

Is there a command combo to quickly give hyperspace topography data? So I can get reverse polarity at the start of the game.

DrKaczka

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: March 03, 2024, 07:59:28 AM »

The mod in mod index is labeled as working in 0.97 version of starsector, but when i try to enable it it says that its incompatible and wont let me enable it

moyashii

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: March 04, 2024, 08:33:22 PM »

Hey, I've used this mod ever since it first came out. Gotta say it's so nice for QoL and messing around. Much respect!

I've been wondering if there's any way or code to run, to change a binary system into a normal star? Like a yellow primary for example.

GeeGold

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: March 05, 2024, 12:38:55 AM »

when update it's not compatible with 0.97a-rc11 :'(

Dadada

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: March 05, 2024, 02:18:05 AM »

It is. Open the Console Commands folder and open the mod_info.json, there you will find:
    "gameVersion": "0.96a-RC6",
Either delete the whole line or change 0.96a-RC6 into 0.97.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93