Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 93

Author Topic: [0.96a] Console Commands v2023.05.05  (Read 1560591 times)

Jaghaimo

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Console Commands v2021.12.25
« Reply #1125 on: January 09, 2022, 04:05:35 AM »

Could you update the remote version file as well? It still points at April release:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LazyWizard/console-commands/master/src/main/mod/console.version

Speaking of which, could you remove quotation of the patch component? `4` without quotes will be compared as a number, so will be lower than say `10` (thus no need for `0` in front of it).

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: January 09, 2022, 04:58:06 AM »

Hey, I was wondering how to add specific blueprints for wings. Is that not possible?
It is not only possible, it's quite easy to do.
Code
addspecial fighter_bp warthog_wing
You may use "list fighters" command to see valid IDs for wings.

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: January 09, 2022, 06:06:47 AM »

Upcoming/planned features:
  • More commands! If you have any requests let me know in this thread and I'll try to add them to the next version.

Oh, I'd also like to throw my hat into the ring for a command to add/remove d-mods (and/or perhaps s-mods) from a given ship. You need pretty finicky code to do it right now, so it'd be a lot nicer to have one command that can do it cleanly.

Thank you for your work on this as always, LazyWizard!

Mastr5135

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: January 16, 2022, 02:37:09 PM »

Hi new to this I looked pretty far back and couldn't find a add story point script is there a certain reason for this?

Obsidian Actual

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: January 16, 2022, 06:38:31 PM »

Hi new to this I looked pretty far back and couldn't find a add story point script is there a certain reason for this?

I suspect the opening post of this thread does not necessarily provide an exhaustive list of default commands.

addstorypoint <number> seems to have worked pretty well since StarSector 0.95a onwards.

shilum

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: January 19, 2022, 12:01:31 PM »

I was wondering if there was a way to add stable points in the systems? (for comm relay, sensors, and nav relay)

Chronia

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: January 19, 2022, 12:41:39 PM »

I was wondering if there was a way to add stable points in the systems? (for comm relay, sensors, and nav relay)

I realize you're posting in the Console Commands thread (so you're probably looking for a console command), but wanted to point out that this is actually a vanilla feature. You can emergency burn up to the star (as if it were a planet) and there will be an option to add a stable point. You need an alpha core, fuel, and machinery (and a story point if it's a black hole).

Also, if I recall correctly, the "Captain's Log" mod adds a console command for this.

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: January 19, 2022, 12:42:35 PM »

I suspect the opening post of this thread does not necessarily provide an exhaustive list of default commands.

addstorypoint <number> seems to have worked pretty well since StarSector 0.95a onwards.

It actually needs to be addstorypoints, which I consistently trip over.

Heck, that's another suggestion: can "addstorypoint" and "addskillpoint" be aliases for "addstorypoints" and "addskillpoints"?

Also, if I recall correctly, the "Captain's Log" mod adds a console command for this.

It does indeed.

itBeABruhMoment

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: January 21, 2022, 05:10:25 PM »

Upcoming/planned features:
  • More commands! If you have any requests let me know in this thread and I'll try to add them to the next version.

Oh, I'd also like to throw my hat into the ring for a command to add/remove d-mods (and/or perhaps s-mods) from a given ship. You need pretty finicky code to do it right now, so it'd be a lot nicer to have one command that can do it cleanly.

Thank you for your work on this as always, LazyWizard!

I wrote a mod that adds a random dmod adding, general hullmod adding, and ship duplicating command if that's of any use. Note that some of the ship editing commands don't work properly in the refit screen for unknown reasons, so don't do that. Forum page: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=23024.msg345913#msg345913

DDwarrirofire

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: February 02, 2022, 04:34:30 PM »

I"m attempting to spawn a lvl7 officer but not finding that. Is this possible?

Respec just points to null point. Considered possible spawning one in a derelict the way the game does but hit a dead end there.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 05:07:40 PM by DDwarrirofire »

Grizzlyadamz

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: February 05, 2022, 04:55:55 PM »

Hello! I'm having trouble spawning blueprints from the seeker mod and monsieur Tartiflette doesn't know why off the top of his head.
The correct hull ID "SKR_cassowary" isn't "valid ship_bp data", (the other SKR hulls are also invalid), allblueprints is indicating it can't be unlocked, and I'm not seeing any no_drop tags in the files. I also went ahead and deleted the hide-from-codex tag, added rare_bp and set rarity to ,0.01, (instead of ,,) in amateurish attempts to get it recognized. No luck.

Any idea what could cause this?? I've also tried typos (and checked for them in ship_data.csv) to no avail.

Grizzlyadamz

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: February 05, 2022, 05:04:25 PM »

I"m attempting to spawn a lvl7 officer but not finding that. Is this possible?

Respec just points to null point. Considered possible spawning one in a derelict the way the game does but hit a dead end there.
You probably have to change the global setting for maximum spawned officer level. The level-7s you can find are actually generated at the start of the game, and there's only a specific number of them to be found.
Alternatively, just use allofficerskills (officernameornumber) on your favorite lieutenant to make them a spawn of Ares.

FrackaMir

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: February 06, 2022, 01:51:52 AM »

There's a new dev version that fixes AddOfficer. Grab it here.

This version should also prevent the crash when opening the console at very high resolutions with the background enabled, but I've been unable to test that as my computer doesn't experience that crash. If anyone who has that bug could confirm it's fixed, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Not quite certain but updated it to the new version but still am getting Add Officer errors of campaign_map and campaign_market, seems the issue somehow persists or is conflicting with some other mod perhaps?

liliyn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: February 11, 2022, 09:01:23 AM »

is there anyway to remove a system jump point?

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: February 16, 2022, 10:47:04 PM »

Hello,

Do you have an insight as of why an override implementation of SettingsAPI can break your mod?

Hi there

I do mean S-mods, and I'm using the Progressive S-mod mod with the XP etc etc.  I patched with the update that you uploaded (I think it's the update, the files are dated to 2/16 after RAR extraction) and issue still persists.  If I disable the mod the game save cannot be loaded, says hullmod doesn't exist or something

Here's the screens, you can see the Bazaar Falcon and the Cetan (LG) mech green markers for the s-mods do not always show unless clicked on.  When I click my Cerus the markers disappear

Spoiler

[close]

I believe I can fix that.

In the second screenshot it seems like you have two S-mods but only one bar is showing, is that expected?

Usually the in-built S-mods show up together rather than separate and are labeled as (S) when you hover the cursor over the ship.  However if I hover over the mech you can see that only Heavy Armor has a (S) after it but Integrated Targeting Unit doesn't.

Spoiler

[close]
Patch c is released that fixed *most* of it except for when you select your own ship (flagship, player character as officer). I'm still trying to figure out that one.

Update: patch D fully fixed the S-mod display issue, sorry for the inconvenience!

Hi sorry for all the posts, but figured I'd keep you updated.

Using version "2.1.0b" that's the most recent download I think?

So the built-in hull mod green markers seem to show correctly, but the duplicates are still there. 
Only weird thing now is for some reason console commands are being affected, the text has turned into blocks.
I did this with a new game because I thought it was not save game compatible, same issue.
Ran the game without Concord enabled, issue with text display is gone.
Sorry

Spoiler

[close]

Since all my mods have poor reputation, I deem my efforts unworthy thus no more updates will be made.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 93