Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A Couple of Questions  (Read 1728 times)

Mr Magpie

• Ensign
    • View Profile
A Couple of Questions
« on: August 25, 2012, 04:43:16 AM »

Anyone know any good mods that really enhance the original game or are just damn fun to play with?

Also, how do increase the number of command points I have so I can increase the overall size of my fleet?     

GUNINANRUNIN

• Admiral
  • Let's do it!
    • View Profile
Re: A Couple of Questions
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 09:16:37 AM »

Go to the Mods section and browse for a bit and you'll find all kinds of things.
I like playing Fight for the Universe every once in a while but Vanilla is still my favourite.  ;)

You can't increase the number of command or fleet points you have, unless you mod the game or play devmode or something.
Once Officers come along their experience and skills will probably dictate the amount of CP/FP you have. :)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 10:11:05 AM by GUNINANRUNIN »
In short, if you throw a stone out of the rear window of your spaceship you will go faster.

naufrago

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 09:36:00 AM »

Just FYI, CP stands for command points, which are used for giving orders for your fleet in battle. FP stands for Fleet Points, which is what determines the size of your fleet and what you can deploy in battle.

GUNINANRUNIN

• Admiral
  • Let's do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 10:11:41 AM »

Just FYI, CP stands for command points, which are used for giving orders for your fleet in battle. FP stands for Fleet Points, which is what determines the size of your fleet and what you can deploy in battle.
Whoops! *edited*
The same principle applies however. :)
In short, if you throw a stone out of the rear window of your spaceship you will go faster.