Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: SCAV-CO Ship/Weapon Pack  (Read 12659 times)

balordezul

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: SCAV-CO Ship/Weapon Pack
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2024, 07:14:24 AM »

I used your mod in the last playthrough and it needs a tuning pass.  The yellow ships for the most part are fine for shields, armor and hull but they have a lot of weapons and move way to fast.  This is either an issue with the raw stats or ship system abilites.  They also showed up excessively in some enemy fleets.  I only used one of the red ships and did not encounter them as nearly as often as the yellow versions.  I'm going to be removing this from my mod list until there are some tuning updates.  On the upside the ships look cool and stood out.

If the end goal is to be over tuned just list that in the main post. 

Ladean

• Ensign
  • Murder Toaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2024, 08:41:27 AM »

I used your mod in the last playthrough and it needs a tuning pass.  The yellow ships for the most part are fine for shields, armor and hull but they have a lot of weapons and move way to fast.  This is either an issue with the raw stats or ship system abilites.  They also showed up excessively in some enemy fleets.  I only used one of the red ships and did not encounter them as nearly as often as the yellow versions.  I'm going to be removing this from my mod list until there are some tuning updates.  On the upside the ships look cool and stood out.

If the end goal is to be over tuned just list that in the main post.

A majority of feed back I get states the ships show up to often along with the weapons, currently in an unreleased version I have slashed spawn rates in half.

So to hear you say they only spawn in enemy fleets leads me to believe you don't have the newest version?

Lastly the yellow ships that happen to be fast are proportionally lacking good hull/armor/shields and or are under gunned aside the from the red versions, to which end those ships take even more armor damage and have longer engine repair times

Lastly, the red ones are pirate ships and only available to the pirates.

Florbies

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2024, 08:22:26 PM »

I would like to see your ship previews but all the links appear to be broken :(

VladimirVV

• Lieutenant
  • Captain Vladimir Reporting In!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2024, 09:46:17 PM »

Hi, I downloaded your mod, I like your art style, and your weapon sounds are amazing! I hope to see more of your works in the future!

BTW, I would suggest using imgur instead of discord if you want to display pictures, as it's simply more stable and the link is almost never broken.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 09:52:26 PM by VladimirVV »
Greetings from the P-Space! --Captain Vladimir

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2024, 10:21:48 PM »

Btw, the discord links are broken because discord made file links only work inside discord itself to combat against itself being used as a filehost for free. The massive block of characters after the filename is basically a "this works for 24 hours on external services" code.

HopeFall

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2024, 03:27:09 AM »

Discord being garbage as always.

Phenir

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2024, 12:41:48 PM »

Discord being garbage as always.
You shouldn't be using discord as a hosting service anyway, it's terrible for it. There are tons of sites out there literally made for that.
Pages: 1 [2]