Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: [0.97a] Terraforming Made Easy 2.4.1  (Read 4177 times)

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Terraforming Made Easy 2.1.1
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2024, 09:47:31 PM »

Quick Hotfix!

Forgot the return some values back to there original, mainly speaking the orbital station megastructure build time being 5 days only, put it back to 720 days.

That is all, thank you!
« Last Edit: Today at 10:05:30 AM by Audax »

Gris

• Commander
  • Good day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2024, 12:00:24 AM »

You're Welcome!  :)

dEVoRaTriX_LuX

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2024, 01:45:23 AM »

Does this conflict with DIY Planets and Terraforming and Station Construction?

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2024, 03:30:25 AM »

I have played this mod along side TaSC with no crashes as for DIY planets I am not sure but it should work along with it.

There might be few edge cases where if TaSC or DIY adds a condition and this mod adds the same condition it would instead remove said condition, probably would need some checks but since I only use TaSC not for the terraforming features but for the structures it adds while this mod I use exclusively for just terraforming.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 04:12:18 AM by Audax »

dEVoRaTriX_LuX

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2024, 08:05:56 AM »

I have played this mod along side TaSC with no crashes as for DIY planets I am not sure but it should work along with it.

There might be few edge cases where if TaSC or DIY adds a condition and this mod adds the same condition it would instead remove said condition, probably would need some checks but since I only use TaSC not for the terraforming features but for the structures it adds while this mod I use exclusively for just terraforming.

Cool, love the mod and how well it integrates in my vanilla+ runs. Great work!

Jakened

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2024, 05:10:59 AM »

this is very interesting, but is there a way to edit the duration you have to wait for the terraformation? like a config or something

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2024, 07:40:39 AM »

this is very interesting, but is there a way to edit the duration you have to wait for the terraformation? like a config or something
I can maybe roll out a config for modifying the build time and cost but I am currently busy irl so I won't be able to update it during the weekdays.

I've had plans before on adding a more flexible terraforming config so you can maybe add conditions from other mods to the structures as well as modifying the existing setup but haven't figured it all out yet.

Jakened

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2024, 08:15:16 AM »

I can maybe roll out a config for modifying the build time and cost but I am currently busy irl so I won't be able to update it during the weekdays.

I've had plans before on adding a more flexible terraforming config so you can maybe add conditions from other mods to the structures as well as modifying the existing setup but haven't figured it all out yet.

wow alright thanks for the rensponse, looking forward to adding conditions from other mods specifically from unknown skies

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Terraforming Made Easy 2.3.0
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2024, 12:51:09 AM »

Major Update! You can now modify terraforming and megastructure options as well as add other options that use conditions/megstructures from other mods.

2.3.0 Changelog
- Update construction grid can now construct entities from other mods
- Update terraforming structures can now add conditions from other mods
- Fix issue where habitable is not removed when terraforming negative atmospheric conditions
- Fix issue where water-surface can't turn into frozen worlds
- Fix bug where terraforming options that require one liked condition is not working and not displayed properly
- Fix bug where scrolling is not working when selecting terraforming or megastructure options
- Update fetching of megatstructureoptions for construction grid
- Update fetching of terraforming options for tme structures
- Add csv file for megastructure options
- Add csv file for terraforming options
[close]
Settings Info
- If you want to modify or add terraforming options look for terraforming_options.csv file in "thismodname/data/config/..."
- If you want to modify or add megastructure options look for megastructure_options.csv file in "thismodname/data/config/..."
- vanilla conditions are found in market_conditions.csv file in "starsector-core/data/campaign/..."
- vanilla entities are found in custom_entities.json file in "starsector-core/data/config/..."
- modded conditions are found in market_conditions.csv file in "modname/data/campaign/..."
- modded entities are found in custom_entities.json file in "modname/data/config/..."
[close]

There are samples in terraforming and megastructure options csv files for you to test, of course you need to have the corresponding mod active and installed for those settings to show up. No need to restart the game when changing settings just rebuild the structure for it to apply(might be an issue but haven't encountered one yet).

May need some testing as I have not done an extensive one.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:05:41 AM by Audax »

Jakened

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Terraforming Made Easy 2.3.1
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2024, 07:05:30 PM »

my version downloaded is 2.1.1 it should be save compat right? oh and does the settings works well with astral ascension? that mod have its planet types and its own conditions

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2024, 09:58:32 PM »

my version downloaded is 2.1.1 it should be save compat right? oh and does the settings works well with astral ascension? that mod have its planet types and its own conditions
Should be compatible as I was using old saves for testing new features.

As for astral ascension it should work for the conditions. As for planet types in astral ascension currently the planet's type would still change into vanilla types, as I haven't implemented the planet type override code, you should see it when opening the csv settings there is a column for overriding the planet type after a terraforming project.

Jakened

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2024, 11:39:42 PM »

Should be compatible as I was using old saves for testing new features.

As for astral ascension it should work for the conditions. As for planet types in astral ascension currently the planet's type would still change into vanilla types, as I haven't implemented the planet type override code, you should see it when opening the csv settings there is a column for overriding the planet type after a terraforming project.

thanks for the rensponse and uhhh for some reason i got a CTD when using one of the structures to build a station its "construction grid" iirc i dont know why it crashed, the only thing i changed is its time to built in the csv

heres the relevant sectionf of the log btw

8484439 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.procgen.Constellation.getName()" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.StarSystemAPI.getConstellation()" is null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.procgen.Constellation.getName()" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.StarSystemAPI.getConstellation()" is null
   at terraformingmadeeasy.industries.ConstructionGrid.completeMegastructure(ConstructionGrid.java:297) ~[?:?]
   at terraformingmadeeasy.industries.ConstructionGrid.finishBuildingOrUpgrading(ConstructionGrid.java:219) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.BaseIndustry.advance(BaseIndustry.java:457) ~[starfarer.api.jar:?]
   at terraformingmadeeasy.industries.ConstructionGrid.advance(ConstructionGrid.java:77) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Market.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Economy.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[port.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1575) [?:?]

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Terraforming Made Easy 2.3.2
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2024, 12:59:34 AM »

thanks for the rensponse and uhhh for some reason i got a CTD when using one of the structures to build a station its "construction grid" iirc i dont know why it crashed, the only thing i changed is its time to built in the csv

heres the relevant sectionf of the log btw

8484439 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.procgen.Constellation.getName()" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.StarSystemAPI.getConstellation()" is null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.procgen.Constellation.getName()" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.StarSystemAPI.getConstellation()" is null
   at terraformingmadeeasy.industries.ConstructionGrid.completeMegastructure(ConstructionGrid.java:297) ~[?:?]
   at terraformingmadeeasy.industries.ConstructionGrid.finishBuildingOrUpgrading(ConstructionGrid.java:219) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.BaseIndustry.advance(BaseIndustry.java:457) ~[starfarer.api.jar:?]
   at terraformingmadeeasy.industries.ConstructionGrid.advance(ConstructionGrid.java:77) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Market.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Economy.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[port.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1575) [?:?]
Sorry about that, forgot that some systems are not in a constellation. As I reference the constellation's name when generating a name for the station. It should be fix now, just download and install the latest update.

Quick hotfix!

- Fix crash when building stations in systems not in a constellation
« Last Edit: Today at 10:05:53 AM by Audax »

Jakened

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Terraforming Made Easy 2.3.2
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2024, 01:07:12 AM »

thanks for the fix! i thought its just tme not playing well with TASC mining stations but its something else, thanks again

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Terraforming Made Easy 2.3.5
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2024, 04:01:37 AM »

Minor mod update!

- Fix bug where unknown industrie specs are not filtered for terraforming options
- Fix bug where terraforming options list is not getting sorted for UI
- Update terraforming and megastructure options ui
- Update disabled samples in terraforming options csv
- Add planet type override option after a terraforming project

Fix a few bugs that allowed unification center options to not require any industries. Made the UI look more vanilla and disabled some sample options within csv configs.

You can now use the planetSpecOverride column within terraforming options csv file which will allow you to forcibly change the planets visuals when that terraforming option is completed(You should see a tooltip to what type of planet it will change to).

Mod should be save compatible, I did use old saves to test the update so hopefully it is.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:02:38 AM by Audax »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4