Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Question: Does Luddic Church claim your system if they take over your colony?  (Read 578 times)

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Say, you have a nice size 4+ farm and commerce world with Luddic Majority, and you have other colonies in the system with it.  The Church crisis comes and ends with the Knights victorious and they steal your Ludd world.  If you have other size 3 or 4 colonies in the system (or try to build another), will the Church try to bomb your other small colonies off the map?

Candypowers

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Yes they will try, even if you willingly gave them the planet for a reputation boost. Though they seem to give up after awhile, maybe.

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Yes they will try, even if you willingly gave them the planet for a reputation boost. Though they seem to give up after awhile, maybe.
Wow!  And the core worlds do not get mad at the Church for 1) invading and taking over someone else's world and 2) sat bombing the remaining worlds in a system that originally belonged to someone else.  Sat bombing should not be an atrocity if only the player takes penalties.

I should not take penalties for sat bombing a world I originally owned to liberate my world if I cannot invade it and drive the Church out.  At worst, only the Church should get hostile, but they asked for it.

And you can just give your planet to the Church without waiting for the crisis bar to max out and wait for the invasion?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 06:09:18 AM by Megas »

Candypowers

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Well the way I gave it to them was talking to the leader of their invasion fleet when he arrived to my system.