Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: [0.97a] The Knights of Ludd  (Read 61359 times)

Warnoise

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] The Knights of Ludd
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2024, 02:24:52 AM »

I am trying to build a late game fleet using only knight of ludd ships, let's see how they will fare

Warnoise

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2024, 06:26:16 AM »

Where can I find the knights of ludd Invictus? Also, I noticed knight of ludd ships struggle HARD against laser weapons

cesuoking

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2024, 06:18:35 PM »

Is there really a story mission I can get from knights? all I get is those very redacted stuff.

btw, are all of those very redacted boss phase ships all transponder identified like ziggurat? it almost made them unusable :(((((

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2024, 06:32:57 PM »

Where can I find the knights of ludd Invictus? Also, I noticed knight of ludd ships struggle HARD against laser weapons

Do you use Solar Shielding?  That can help a bit.  Also the Nanomalite Armor and HAM Module hullmods from Apex and Yunru's Core respectively help a lot just in general if you use those mods too.

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2024, 10:24:14 PM »

Is there really a story mission I can get from knights? all I get is those very redacted stuff.

btw, are all of those very redacted boss phase ships all transponder identified like ziggurat? it almost made them unusable :(((((

At this time we haven't added any formal story content, though their is a boss fight chain and several other miscellaneous bosses and then much more in addition to that.

Most of the recoverable bosses are indeed unique/identifiable. There's not much chance you can run around with one of those and not get noticed ;)

Jimminy Crimbles

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2024, 10:46:49 PM »

is anyone else experiencing an odd bug where the church and the knights will sometimes randomly go to 100/100 relations after a diplomacy event happens? haven't got a clue what's causing it.

cesuoking

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2024, 01:22:42 AM »

At this time we haven't added any formal story content, though their is a boss fight chain and several other miscellaneous bosses and then much more in addition to that.

Most of the recoverable bosses are indeed unique/identifiable. There's not much chance you can run around with one of those and not get noticed ;)

tbh, making the ship identifiable is really a good idea to discourage player to use that ship... they're really not so endgame-y I think, I honestly think it's not worth it

caekdaemon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2024, 06:36:56 AM »

tbh, making the ship identifiable is really a good idea to discourage player to use that ship... they're really not so endgame-y I think, I honestly think it's not worth it
I actually tossed the ships in my storage after realizing that. 99% of the time, I don't use an identifiable ship (I might pull Ziggy out if I know I have a fight, but that's it - rest of the time it sits in storage as part of my trophy case and that's it), and I had to scuttle one of the KoL special ships because I ran into a Hegemony Inspection Fleet on the way to one of my colonies and didn't have time to put it in storage. RIP to a boss ship, can I get an F in the thread? :P

Warnoise

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2024, 06:57:34 AM »

Do you use Solar Shielding?  That can help a bit.  Also the Nanomalite Armor and HAM Module hullmods from Apex and Yunru's Core respectively help a lot just in general if you use those mods too.

I used solar shielding but unfortunately it doesn't do that much difference. I don't use modded hullmods usually but I'll check them out. Alysse and snowdrop get absolutely melted in fights against laser using enemies. Alysse AI dumper field system needs some tweaks, it seems that it uses it in random intervals instead of armor tanking, sometimes it just use in front of a fluxed enemy or just sit there and gets its hull shredded from the gap. Also is it intended for the snowdrop to be this expensive? It's 167k

« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 07:22:38 AM by Warnoise »

cesuoking

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2024, 04:22:54 PM »

Hello, I encountered an error when I try to enter the elysian black hole.

4065463 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.ClassCastException: com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation$LocationToken cannot be cast to com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation$LocationToken cannot be cast to com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CircularFleetOrbit.setEntity(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation$LocationToken.setOrbit(Unknown Source)
   at fleetjour.scripts.objects.JournalEntry.makeDoubleWithSameOrbit(JournalEntry.kt:56)
   at fleetjour.scripts.objects.JournalEntry.<init>(JournalEntry.kt:29)
   at fleetjour.scripts.EntryWriter.writeQuickEntry(EntryWriter.kt:209)
   at fleetjour.scripts.AutoWriterScript.reportEntityDiscovered(AutoWriterScript.kt:34)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.listeners.ListenerUtil.reportEntityDiscovered(ListenerUtil.java:130)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.listeners.CoreDiscoverEntityPlugin.discoverEntity(CoreDiscoverEntityPlugin.java:47)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.SensorContactIndicatorManager.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseCampaignEntity.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.StarSystem.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2024, 06:09:23 PM »

Hello, I encountered an error when I try to enter the elysian black hole.

4065463 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.ClassCastException: com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation$LocationToken cannot be cast to com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation$LocationToken cannot be cast to com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CircularFleetOrbit.setEntity(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation$LocationToken.setOrbit(Unknown Source)
   at fleetjour.scripts.objects.JournalEntry.makeDoubleWithSameOrbit(JournalEntry.kt:56)
   at fleetjour.scripts.objects.JournalEntry.<init>(JournalEntry.kt:29)
   at fleetjour.scripts.EntryWriter.writeQuickEntry(EntryWriter.kt:209)
   at fleetjour.scripts.AutoWriterScript.reportEntityDiscovered(AutoWriterScript.kt:34)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.listeners.ListenerUtil.reportEntityDiscovered(ListenerUtil.java:130)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.listeners.CoreDiscoverEntityPlugin.discoverEntity(CoreDiscoverEntityPlugin.java:47)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.SensorContactIndicatorManager.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseCampaignEntity.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.StarSystem.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Hi. There's a test fix for this in the Fleet Journal thread.

omgwtfbears

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2024, 04:05:33 AM »

What's going on with faction reputation in this mod?
I dropped KoL comission, ended up sitting at +90. Less than a month later i'm suddenly -100 with KoL and -100 with Luddic Chirch too? The hell?

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2024, 08:44:49 PM »

You probably already know this, but the Marigold determines when it uses the Lidar Array by the medium mount in front.  So if you don't use the medium mount, it will never use the Lidar Array, and it will still judge when to use the Lidar Array by the range of the medium mount.

omgwtfbears

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2024, 01:45:15 PM »

What's going on with faction reputation in this mod?
I dropped KoL comission, ended up sitting at +90. Less than a month later i'm suddenly -100 with KoL and -100 with Luddic Chirch too? The hell?
This is impressively busted. I just fixed my reputation with Chirch by dumping a hundred gamma cores on their lap. KoL were at -100 still. Then i give one core to KoL - now they are at +100 what?
And then after waiting about a year both factions are at -100 again with no message of them declaring war on me or anything, it's impossible to predict...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 01:48:04 PM by omgwtfbears »

Celepito

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2024, 12:28:35 PM »

Uhmm, I got a bit of weirdness going on after a crash.

I have done the second boss from Knights of Ludd, got the intel and everything, recovered the ship, etc. I saved, then went on to do something different since the new location was so far away, and crashed (unrelated to KOL and already fixed).

However, upon loading the save, I only have the intel for the second boss location, not the third one. I still have the ship, the station is still gone, etc.

Anyone got a console command line I could run to give me the 3rd boss' intel?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13