Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: [0.97a] The Knights of Ludd  (Read 61985 times)

Darrow

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] The Knights of Ludd
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2024, 12:34:13 PM »

Would love to see some specialized Fighters/Bombers/Support and potentially an Arma integration?

Qurion2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2024, 04:48:07 PM »

Just bopping by. Only gotten to start digging into 97 content yesterday and today, and together with the void content, this mod has been a real pleasure to have as additional exploration content especially with how scary some of this stuff is all combined.

Thank you!

MrFox

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2024, 09:07:44 AM »

46184 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Sound with filename [sounds/shields/kol_shields_large_lower.ogg] not found or failed to load
java.lang.RuntimeException: Sound with filename [sounds/shields/kol_shields_large_lower.ogg] not found or failed to load
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.oOOO.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
( in the latest version and I get this error, is this correct or am I confusing a certain mod...? )

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2024, 01:03:19 PM »

46184 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Sound with filename [sounds/shields/kol_shields_large_lower.ogg] not found or failed to load
java.lang.RuntimeException: Sound with filename [sounds/shields/kol_shields_large_lower.ogg] not found or failed to load
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.oOOO.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
( in the latest version and I get this error, is this correct or am I confusing a certain mod...? )

This sounds like an installation hiccup, I can only recommend to try reinstalling.

Thinggyblop

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 29, 2024, 08:13:40 PM »

[Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
   at data.scripts.weapons.bbplus_ACGOnHit.onHit(bbplus_ACGOnHit.java:52) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.BallisticProjectile.setDidDamage(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.BallisticProjectile.applyDamage(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.applyDamage(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.applyDamage(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at org.selkie.kol.impl.combat.activators.RadianceActivator.onActivate(RadianceActivator.kt:87) ~[?:?]
   at org.magiclib.subsystems.MagicSubsystem.activate(MagicSubsystem.java:456) ~[?:?]
   at org.selkie.kol.impl.combat.activators.RadianceActivator.advance(RadianceActivator.kt:160) ~[?:?]
   at org.magiclib.subsystems.MagicSubsystem.advanceInternal(MagicSubsystem.java:593) ~[?:?]
   at org.magiclib.subsystems.MagicSubsystemsCombatPlugin.advanceSubsystems(MagicSubsystemsCombatPlugin.kt:53) ~[?:?]
   at org.magiclib.subsystems.MagicSubsystemsCombatPlugin.advance(MagicSubsystemsCombatPlugin.kt:26) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.for$Oo.o00000(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.A.new.super(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[fs.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) [?:1.8.0_402]

it appears to happen when fighting amaterasu boss fleet with sephira/bb+ weapons
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 08:37:29 PM by Thinggyblop »

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 29, 2024, 10:43:34 PM »

[Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
   at data.scripts.weapons.bbplus_ACGOnHit.onHit(bbplus_ACGOnHit.java:52) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.BallisticProjectile.setDidDamage(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.BallisticProjectile.applyDamage(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at org.selkie.kol.impl.combat.activators.RadianceActivator.onActivate(RadianceActivator.kt:87) ~[?:?]
   at org.magiclib.subsystems.MagicSubsystem.activate(MagicSubsystem.java:456) ~[?:?]
   at org.selkie.kol.impl.combat.activators.RadianceActivator.advance(RadianceActivator.kt:160) ~[?:?]
   at org.magiclib.subsystems.MagicSubsystem.advanceInternal(MagicSubsystem.java:593) ~[?:?]
   at org.magiclib.subsystems.MagicSubsystemsCombatPlugin.advanceSubsystems(MagicSubsystemsCombatPlugin.kt:53) ~[?:?]
   at org.magiclib.subsystems.MagicSubsystemsCombatPlugin.advance(MagicSubsystemsCombatPlugin.kt:26) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.for$Oo.o00000(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.A.new.super(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[fs.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[starfarer_obf.jar:?]
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) [?:1.8.0_402]

it appears to happen when fighting amaterasu boss fleet with sephira/bb+ weapons

When I raised this with the original author of BBPlus, his exact words were "The easiest solution is to stop using BBP mod and uninstall. :)". If you're using a bootleg you'll have to get support from whoever made that.

vicegrip

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2024, 12:47:36 PM »

The kol_invictus_lp seems to be missing a description string.

Msgunner

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2024, 02:09:43 PM »

Hello there, this might be massive spoilers for this mod but i am so confused on what happened so I'm asking anyway. Be warned I guess?

Its Kinda simple really, I was just using the gates to travel the core worlds when all of sudden i find myself in the "NullSpace" that isnt on the map. Its filled with some crazy Ships called the "Duskborne"(that the mod that which tells you what ships came from what mod, say that they came from this mod) and possibly lore for the mod. So i have to ask if this is intentional or have I accidentally skipped/broke my way into that area? I just want to know if i should resort to a previous save so as not to do things out of order.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 02:13:03 PM by Msgunner »

StrikeEcho

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2024, 03:03:33 PM »

There's a random chance you get sent there when you gate travel. There's a lot of exploration content you can find in the mod. You can pretty much go through it however you want.

Although I'd suggest checking out the weapon cache in alpha site.

Msgunner

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2024, 03:09:26 PM »

There's a random chance you get sent there when you gate travel. There's a lot of exploration content you can find in the mod. You can pretty much go through it however you want.

Ah, that would make sense. Thank you very much for the info. Also for the tip about alpha site.

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2024, 03:23:18 PM »

Cheers  ;D

mllhild

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2024, 02:02:32 PM »

Hello there, this might be massive spoilers for this mod but i am so confused on what happened so I'm asking anyway. Be warned I guess?

Its Kinda simple really, I was just using the gates to travel the core worlds when all of sudden i find myself in the "NullSpace" that isnt on the map. Its filled with some crazy Ships called the "Duskborne"(that the mod that which tells you what ships came from what mod, say that they came from this mod) and possibly lore for the mod. So i have to ask if this is intentional or have I accidentally skipped/broke my way into that area? I just want to know if i should resort to a previous save so as not to do things out of order.

That should be Secrets of the Frontier, the Sierra mod
to be done some day... XD

A_Random_Dude

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2024, 02:33:39 PM »

Nope, it's not.

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2024, 02:37:29 PM »

Probably LOST SECTOR.  Got to a similar place.

Ruddygreat

• Admiral
  • Seals :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2024, 02:47:49 PM »

this is the correct answer, you can get there randomly through any gate or by
 the consistent method of getting in
parking yourself on the red singularity in the elysian abyss
[close]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13