Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: New music for Galatia Academy (06/12/24)

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: [0.97a] The Knights of Ludd  (Read 81776 times)

Parangon-lover

• Ensign
  • issou
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] The Knights of Ludd
« Reply #195 on: May 19, 2024, 11:24:52 AM »

Hello, I don't understand English very well yet and so I need help to know how to start the quests for the Knights of Ludd? Tanks. :)

Phenir

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 19, 2024, 11:47:58 AM »

Hello, I don't understand English very well yet and so I need help to know how to start the quests for the Knights of Ludd? Tanks. :)
There's no quest line yet but there are some pointers starting at the hidden cache in alpha site. You can also find some knights of ludd expedition fleets monthly; following them can lead you to some interesting places (and give you an ally to fight alongside once you get there).

Parangon-lover

• Ensign
  • issou
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 19, 2024, 09:02:55 PM »

okay thank you so much. :)

Gaaius

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2024, 01:41:35 PM »

zea_ama_auxilary_integration 's sprite in hull_mods.csv uses backslashes (\) instead of forward slashes (/).
This causes a crash (for me, using linux) and is also different to the other sprite paths' (that use forawrd slashes)
Replacing the backward slashes for forward slashes fixes the problem.

Zuthal

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 01, 2024, 06:47:11 AM »

Can confirm the same crash and fix on macOS. Unixoid systems just don't play well with any backslashes in referenced paths. I submitted a pull request on github for the fixed hull_mods.csv file.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2024, 06:52:49 AM by Zuthal »

Stormy Fairweather

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 03, 2024, 09:01:30 AM »

getting a ctd while exploring the elysium abyss.

Fatal: class com.fs.starsector.campaign.BaseLocation$LocationToken
cannot be cast to class com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet
(com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation$LocationToken and com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet are in unamed module of loader 'app')

anyone happen to know an easy fix for this?

edit - sorry, am idiot. read posts from two pages ago where a solution was posted. seems to be resolved now.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2024, 09:08:09 AM by Stormy Fairweather »

DeusVauly

• Ensign
  • a happy amateur
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 10, 2024, 11:20:34 AM »

Game crashes with this whenever I hover the mouse over the capital ship of the "devourer" in the encounter dialogue tree or it appears on screen in combat

Fatal: Org/dark/shaders/distortion/DistortionAPI
Cause: Org/dark/shaders/distortion/DistortionAPI

Is there any kind of simple fix for this, its the only big content-blocking encounter ive had thus far

Edit: Also affects other dawntide capital ships
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 05:38:44 PM by DeusVauly »

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 10, 2024, 05:40:29 PM »

Game crashes with this whenever I hover the mouse over the capital ship of the "devourer" in the encounter dialogue tree or it appears on screen in combat

Is there any kind of simple fix for this, its the only big content-blocking encounter ive had thus far

MacOS or Linux? We'll push the fix for that shortly, been busy with some things.

DeusVauly

• Ensign
  • a happy amateur
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 10, 2024, 06:31:39 PM »

MacOS or Linux? We'll push the fix for that shortly, been busy with some things.

Neither, Windows 11. Totes understands being busy and I will wait patiently for a fix so I can finish your amazing mod's content.

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 10, 2024, 07:14:21 PM »

Neither, Windows 11. Totes understands being busy and I will wait patiently for a fix so I can finish your amazing mod's content.

Oh, taking a second look, it appears you don't have GraphicsLib running.

DeusVauly

• Ensign
  • a happy amateur
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 10, 2024, 08:27:52 PM »

You're right, I had it off in the launcher this whole time without realizing it. I guess my only suggestion then is to make GraphicsLib required in order for the game to launch with KoL enabled (this is the case for Lazy, Magic, and Luna but not Graphics) so people don't make my mistake. Sorry to waste time otherwise.

lustfull

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 12, 2024, 02:30:34 PM »

What are the conditions to build the Libra ship/station? Because it always says to me that I need a fonctionnal space port ( which a have) but I just can't build it.

AnXel LG

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 12, 2024, 10:39:44 PM »

What are the conditions to build the Libra ship/station? Because it always says to me that I need a fonctionnal space port ( which a have) but I just can't build it.

As posted earlier in this thread, I suspect "Battlestation Liba" is some kind of typo. You shouldn't be able to build it because it is related to the exploration content of the mod and, as you have inadvertently corrected, "Battlestation Libra" is nothing more than a Low-Tech Star Fortres built around a "very special kind of ship" that I won't mention here for SPOILER reasons.

I also think one of the mod authors posted earlier this will be corrected in a future update.  Burn bright Starfarer!

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 12, 2024, 11:24:21 PM »

The Libra typo was corrected in 1.2.0, but for whatever reason it's damn unintuitive to properly hide an industry. At some point I'll ask around, but right now it's just a one-off battlestation.  :)

lustfull

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 13, 2024, 01:32:36 PM »

Thanks for the info
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]