Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Halo HomeSystems  (Read 8423 times)

ExtremisKO

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Halo HomeSystems
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2024, 08:50:43 PM »

- 0.6.6.3 (save compatible with v0.6.0 - v0.6.6.2)
PROPERLY hotfixed world gen when AOTD is absent (damn return argument).

Altered Castor description and added further missing ones.
Added UNSC fighter: Pegasus strike fighter from OG mod.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 04:15:50 AM by ExtremisKO »

ryujinblade

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2024, 08:51:09 PM »

Found the issue. Will be resolved soon.

huzzah! sorry for such a head ache.

ExtremisKO

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2024, 08:53:54 PM »

All good, I'm still relatively new to Java so I had some bad code causing issues with UNSC world gen when AOTD was absent.

ryujinblade

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2024, 08:56:31 PM »

All good, I'm still relatively new to Java so I had some bad code causing issues with UNSC world gen when AOTD was absent.

this modder boss over here saying im new to java like i have any idea what AOTD means in the slightest in terms of java, though i can say that anytime i see AOT i just say attack on titan in my head so i guess that clears up which so clearly you must have meant attack on titan daddy correct?

ExtremisKO

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2024, 08:57:30 PM »

this modder boss over here saying im new to java like i have any idea what AOTD means in the slightest in terms of java, thought i can say that anytime i see AOT i just say attack on titan in my head so i guess that clears up which so clearly you must have meant attack on titan daddy correct?

Nah, this is a mod called Ashes of the Domain, and is one of the best mods out there with colony industries, items, and quests. Check it out. Or even easier, join the unofficial Starsector Discord: https://discord.gg/uwTJWxTM

ryujinblade

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2024, 08:58:51 PM »

this modder boss over here saying im new to java like i have any idea what AOTD means in the slightest in terms of java, thought i can say that anytime i see AOT i just say attack on titan in my head so i guess that clears up which so clearly you must have meant attack on titan daddy correct?

Nah, this is a mod called Ashes of the Domain, and is one of the best mods out there with colony industries, items, and quests. Check it out. Or even easier, join the unofficial Starsector Discord: https://discord.gg/uwTJWxTM

oh haha yeah i have ashes for sure. guess i could have pieced that together at some point

ryujinblade

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2024, 09:13:52 PM »

huzzah jump points! greatly appreciated for figuring that out extremis, really been wanting to give this mod a go

ExtremisKO

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2024, 09:15:50 PM »

huzzah jump points! greatly appreciated for figuring that out extremis, really been wanting to give this mod a go

That's great to hear. Sorry for the mess xd.

BWalker

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2024, 09:19:48 PM »

Thanks for such a quick response to the issue! I wasn't expecting a fix so soon at all, you're the best

Baren

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2024, 03:06:37 PM »

A specific weapon from the Halo Homesytems mod. the Light Torsion driver. Will cause a crash if I tried to fire it. I tried to fire it 2 times and the same thing happened with the same crash logs. Appreciate if this is fixed.

2044969 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.K.new()" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(java.lang.Class, String)" is null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.K.new()" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(java.lang.Class, String)" is null
   at com.fs.starfarer.String.L.o00000(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain$3.playSound(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at ExtremisKO.Halo_HomeSystems.scripts.weapons.HH_TorsionM_EveryFrame.advance(HH_TorsionM_EveryFrame.java:82) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.G.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.G.advanceLinked(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.G.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.fire(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[port.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1575) [?:?]

ExtremisKO

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2024, 06:19:44 PM »

A specific weapon from the Halo Homesytems mod. the Light Torsion driver. Will cause a crash if I tried to fire it. I tried to fire it 2 times and the same thing happened with the same crash logs. Appreciate if this is fixed.

2044969 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.K.new()" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(java.lang.Class, String)" is null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.K.new()" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(java.lang.Class, String)" is null
   at com.fs.starfarer.String.L.o00000(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain$3.playSound(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at ExtremisKO.Halo_HomeSystems.scripts.weapons.HH_TorsionM_EveryFrame.advance(HH_TorsionM_EveryFrame.java:82) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.G.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.G.advanceLinked(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.G.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.fire(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[port.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1575) [?:?]

- 0.6.6.4 (should be save compatible with v0.6.0 - v0.6.6.3)
Fixed Torsion Driver M crash and some other potential ones.

Nerfed cooldown of Ancient and Covenant beams.

Added: Phantom (engines look weird I have no idea why, please help) and Spirit warrior transports.
Added: Pelican gunship, Nandao hypersonic fighter.

UNSC ships'shields no longer dissipate flux while active.
Covenant ship's shields dissipate half the amount as before.

Descriptions for some but not all fighters.

ExtremisKO

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2024, 04:49:53 PM »

- 0.6.6.5 (hotfix, save compatible with v0.6.0 - v0.6.6.4)
Fixed shipsystem crash with Ancient fighter summon (by removing it).

Darrow

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2024, 06:36:06 PM »

I mean this in the most respectful manner but the graphics/sprites are really low-quality and don't fit well for the gameplay.

I really want to like this mod and I gave it a shot but the sprites really need to be refined.

ryujinblade

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2024, 08:48:44 PM »

hey extremisko. just wanted to hop in again and let you know im loving the mod. faction doesnt feel OP or weak. thanks again for figuring out the jump point issue lol

ExtremisKO

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2024, 09:51:37 PM »

I mean this in the most respectful manner but the graphics/sprites are really low-quality and don't fit well for the gameplay.

I really want to like this mod and I gave it a shot but the sprites really need to be refined.

Once I get good at art, I'll redo sprites at some point. The existing sprites being render rips allows me to develop this mod at the pace I have. My only real sprite work from scratch was the Aggressor Sentinel, which looks kinda bad and took me like 4 hours. So, yeah. No redone art whilst I'm solo deving this.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7