Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: [0.97a-RC11] Marvelous Personas - v1.2.1  (Read 32263 times)

Captain_Dingaling

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
[0.97a-RC11] Marvelous Personas - v1.2.1
« on: December 26, 2023, 06:58:47 AM »

Integrated with Version Checker

"Marvelous Personas" is a portrait pack that replaces almost all
vanilla portraits (except AI portraits) and also adds few extra
portraits for each faction.

I made these portraits to use in my own campaigns.
After playing with them for a while i decided to share them with the
community in a mod format. I hope some people will like it
and use it in their game.

Portraits Showcase

Luddic / Vanilla + 3 Portraits
[close]
Pirate / Vanilla + 3 Portraits
[close]
Corporate / Vanilla + 6 Portraits
[close]
Diktat / Vanilla + 4 Portraits
[close]
Hegemony / Vanilla + 3 Portraits
[close]
League / Vanilla + 1 Portrait
[close]
Mercenary / Vanilla + 4 Portraits
[close]
Miscellaneous / Vanilla
[close]
!!SPOILER!! - Story/Quest/Notable Characters - !!SPOILER!!
[close]

Notes

- I used stabilityai's stable-diffusion-xl-base-1.0 model with bunch of prompts and fine tuning in order to create these. Nothing else.

- I will try my best to keep this mod updated. I probably will add more additional portraits with updates.

- My mod is free and always will be. But if you would like to support me, please do visit my Patreon page linked below.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 03:45:27 PM by Captain_Dingaling »

Keybindet

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a-RC10] Marvelous Personas - v1.0
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 08:26:51 AM »

Nice 8)

ChocoMoo

• Ensign
  • mod enjoyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 07:56:29 PM »

I'm only going to use these from now on.

Dazs

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2023, 02:55:24 AM »

Having played around with stable-diffusion myself for my factions I have to say these are crisp and detailed. Very nice portraits, looking forward to future additions.

Captain_Dingaling

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2023, 07:14:59 PM »

Patch v1.0.1 - Changelog

Nice 8)

noice
[close]

I'm only going to use these from now on.

Cheers! I'm glad you liked them.

Having played around with stable-diffusion myself for my factions I have to say these are crisp and detailed. Very nice portraits, looking forward to future additions.

Thank you! I'm glad you liked them. I made a small cleanup on backgrounds (they were slightly off color), now they are all solid black #000000.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 04:18:17 AM by Captain_Dingaling »

ashencone

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a-RC10] Marvelous Personas - v1.0.1
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2023, 10:35:02 PM »

I created an account just so I could comment on this post. This is possibly the best portrait pack out there and the only one I'm going to use from now on.

Please consider adding mod integrations, i.e. notable characters from other mods. Thank you for making these!

sziklamester

• Ensign
  • A Lone Tenno
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2023, 04:05:02 AM »

I like this face pack because it fits to the game also would like to see much more of it in the game with some variations. I like the originals too but those somehow not looks as great as these ones. I would like to make someday a similar pack but I do no have this ai option creation and my paint skills are not that great neither. I personally would like to have 100 or so pictures each faction and additional factions with their own portraits. Also seeing this relatively a fresh portrait packs. Sadly to me so much faction has no portrait pack with it or have but animes which is not bad but I prefer what fits to the game really.

Captain_Dingaling

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2024, 01:06:51 AM »

I created an account just so I could comment on this post. This is possibly the best portrait pack out there and the only one I'm going to use from now on.

Please consider adding mod integrations, i.e. notable characters from other mods. Thank you for making these!

Yoo! you made my day, thanks a lot! Yeah sure i can do that if faction mod authors give me consent to do so. Would be great!

I like this face pack because it fits to the game also would like to see much more of it in the game with some variations. I like the originals too but those somehow not looks as great as these ones. I would like to make someday a similar pack but I do no have this ai option creation and my paint skills are not that great neither. I personally would like to have 100 or so pictures each faction and additional factions with their own portraits. Also seeing this relatively a fresh portrait packs. Sadly to me so much faction has no portrait pack with it or have but animes which is not bad but I prefer what fits to the game really.

I'm glad you liked them! Looking forward to see your own mod one day and feel free to reach me out if you have anything to ask. Cheers!

Vundaex

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2024, 06:09:07 AM »

That looks pretty good, sdxl output has been pretty consistent!

sziklamester

• Ensign
  • A Lone Tenno
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2024, 07:06:03 AM »

I personally would want to make ships, factions and graphics for different planets to fulfill something unique desire to look original. The major problem is I do not know coding languages and only can "alter" some kind of files to playtest it. Other problem is a lot of tutorials does not tells the skill set what you need to start a project, without knowing coding and mainly json-java is a bit hard.

Kochmah

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2024, 09:22:47 AM »

These are amazing, but i wanted to ask. do you have higher resolution images? I wanted to draw these, maybe use the pictures in my notebook.

Wispborne

• Captain
  • Discord: wispborne
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2024, 10:57:21 AM »

Not bad, but the styles are inconsistent. Some are just this side of anime (e.g. Zal, merc girl with red jumpsuit) while others are varying cartoon styles.

I like the art style in some of them more than the vanilla style (e.g. the style of cotton, gargoyle) - though as usual with current AI unless you go out of your way to correct it, it made most of the women models.
Mod: Persean Chronicles | Mod Managers: SMOL & TriOS | Tool: VRAM Estimator | Tool: Forum+Discord Mod Database | If I'm inactive for 3 months, anyone can use any of my work for anything (except selling it or its derivatives).

Captain_Dingaling

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2024, 04:07:38 AM »

That looks pretty good, sdxl output has been pretty consistent!

I'm glad you liked them! Cheers!

I personally would want to make ships, factions and graphics for different planets to fulfill something unique desire to look original. The major problem is I do not know coding languages and only can "alter" some kind of files to playtest it. Other problem is a lot of tutorials does not tells the skill set what you need to start a project, without knowing coding and mainly json-java is a bit hard.

Hardest part to learn a "thing" is actually starting on it in my opinion. Jump in and make lots of mistakes. That is a good way to go forward.

These are amazing, but i wanted to ask. do you have higher resolution images? I wanted to draw these, maybe use the pictures in my notebook.

Thanks a lot! No but you can try to upscale them with a tool. There is a free one at CapCut.

Not bad, but the styles are inconsistent. Some are just this side of anime (e.g. Zal, merc girl with red jumpsuit) while others are varying cartoon styles.

I like the art style in some of them more than the vanilla style (e.g. the style of cotton, gargoyle) - though as usual with current AI unless you go out of your way to correct it, it made most of the women models.

I tried my best to narrow them down with similar styles and i 100% agree with you that some of them are a bit too different than others as you mentioned. I will definitely revisit and rework on them to make them as consistent as possible. I personally like the style on first luddic portrait (toon shaded, sharp transitions) and tried sticking with it. Thanks a lot for the feedback and your time boss. Much appreciated!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 07:57:07 AM by Captain_Dingaling »

Kochmah

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2024, 04:56:15 AM »

Thanks a lot! No but you can try to upscale them with a tool. There is a free one at CapCut.

I tried it. The upscale doesn't quite work that great, it messes up the eyes too much. If i manually upscale it with paint or gimp then put it through capcut it'll remain too blurry.

I'll have to make due with the low res images. still, thanks a lot for the help.

Vundaex

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2024, 07:30:09 AM »

I tried it. The upscale doesn't quite work that great, it messes up the eyes too much. If i manually upscale it with paint or gimp then put it through capcut it'll remain too blurry.

I'll have to make due with the low res images. still, thanks a lot for the help.

The best at the moment
https://magnific.ai/
Pages: [1] 2 3