Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [0.96a] Really Converted Hangars v1.0  (Read 1229 times)

SirFuzzWuzz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
[0.96a] Really Converted Hangars v1.0
« on: August 06, 2023, 09:07:53 AM »

Puts a hangar somewhere on vanilla ships when using the converted hangar hullmod.

Sample:
Spoiler
[close]

DL: https://github.com/SirFuzzWuzz/Starsector_mods/raw/main/Really%20Converted%20Hangars.zip

Safe to install and uninstall.
Incompatible any mods that directly modify converted hangar.
Credits to sikair for help spriting hangars

For modders, to add a hangar version of your ship create a reference to the alternate sprite in the config named the ship id ending with "_rch".

Lemme know if anything breaks or if ships are missing! I am most active in USC or Corvus.

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Really Converted Hangars v1.0
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2023, 10:03:28 AM »

Okay, this is cool.
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

Greendasteel

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2023, 07:24:59 AM »

im trying edit some hullmods for self most of them found without problem but i cant find some Dmods and converted hangar settings their files just dont exist in folders...
i want to increas bays added from hull mod because i aleady moded all carriers and they get x2/x1.5(for capitals) bays, i want mod converted hangar to provide at least 2 bays or if it possible 2/4/6 bays depending on hull size.
idk where to ask about it... im new here

thank you for mod, at least with this one i managed to edit converted hangar)

p.s.
using mods if it touches and have files i already edited resault to conflicts and rewrite my tweaks and this files complite mess they realy need some order...
imagine searching in long string of data for 1 ship and counting every setting in hull to find exact value for armor speed ect it is a hard thing to do and esy to mess up...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 08:01:34 AM by Greendasteel »

SirFuzzWuzz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2023, 03:25:18 PM »

Not sure if you are asking about my mod but a lot of hullmod code is in the compressed "starsector.api", path "com\fs\starfarer\api\impl\hullmods", file in the starsector-core folder.