Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Planet Search Overhaul (07/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: [0.97a] LOST_SECTOR - Exploration and Quest content  (Read 166421 times)

Kissa_Mies

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] LOST_SECTOR - Exploration and Quest content
« Reply #120 on: December 20, 2023, 09:37:22 AM »

The enigma are hanging out in my colony system. Any tips on how to deal with them?

What are you doing posting on Tri-net captain? You neeed to blow them the *** up!

(Serious note, use your patrols as meat shields, stations can be bait since they make the enemy also deploy more ships at once.)
Thanks, but I was thinking of a more permanent solution. Should I just keep on blasting? Or is there another answer?

Ohh, that's what you were asking about, makes more sense. Yes there is a way to stop the extra spawn, but you'll have to figure it out yourself.

Ten Vigilant

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2023, 05:00:54 AM »

The enigma are hanging out in my colony system. Any tips on how to deal with them?

What are you doing posting on Tri-net captain? You neeed to blow them the *** up!

(Serious note, use your patrols as meat shields, stations can be bait since they make the enemy also deploy more ships at once.)
Thanks, but I was thinking of a more permanent solution. Should I just keep on blasting? Or is there another answer?

Ohh, that's what you were asking about, makes more sense. Yes there is a way to stop the extra spawn, but you'll have to figure it out yourself.
Good to hear! I don't think I've said this yet, but you've made a wonderful mod. Keep it up!

Kissa_Mies

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 25, 2023, 06:12:43 PM »

Updated with a hotfix, fixes crash on new game caused by the Industrial.Evolution update

Download

Version: 0.6.1b

Changelog:
Spoiler

Version 0.6.1b
-ONLY save compatible with 0.6.xx versions-

Fixes:
- No longer incompatible with newest Ind.Evo release

[close]

Baren

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 27, 2023, 06:44:25 AM »

hello there. I have encountered a crash that. Based on the logs. seems to be caused by this mod?

I've already installed the latest 6.1b update. So i don't what this is about.

34154842 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at scripts.kissa.LOST_SECTOR.campaign.quests.util.questUtil.getRandomFactionMarket(questUtil.java:329)
   at scripts.kissa.LOST_SECTOR.campaign.quests.util.questUtil.getRandomFactionMarket(questUtil.java:322)
   at scripts.kissa.LOST_SECTOR.campaign.fleets.bounties.nskr_rorqSpawner.advance(nskr_rorqSpawner.java:202)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Kissa_Mies

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 28, 2023, 03:43:49 AM »

Updated with a hotfix again, fixes the crandom campaign crashes

Download

Version: 0.6.1c

Changelog:
Spoiler

Version 0.6.1c
-ONLY save compatible with 0.6.xx versions-

Fixes:
- Fixed random campaign crash in fleet target finding logic

[close]

Kissa_Mies

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2023, 03:44:23 AM »

hello there. I have encountered a crash that. Based on the logs. seems to be caused by this mod?

I've already installed the latest 6.1b update. So i don't what this is about.

34154842 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at scripts.kissa.LOST_SECTOR.campaign.quests.util.questUtil.getRandomFactionMarket(questUtil.java:329)
   at scripts.kissa.LOST_SECTOR.campaign.quests.util.questUtil.getRandomFactionMarket(questUtil.java:322)
   at scripts.kissa.LOST_SECTOR.campaign.fleets.bounties.nskr_rorqSpawner.advance(nskr_rorqSpawner.java:202)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Hotfix is out now, please redownload

lustfull

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 29, 2023, 10:11:22 AM »

After  multiple try ,  the harbinger boss isn't recoverable after the fight.
Also , does the boss (phase ship's) once defeated are supposed to stay as automated ship or became crew ship? Because after I recovered them, they are still autonomous ship and the game  doesn't allow me to restore them ( this ship usees engineering techniques beyond the current state of the sector and can not be restored) which is the same problem I have with XIV sentinel ship. But if I use console command to add those ship , they are crew ship and can be restored  after being disabled. ( Sorry for my dubious English
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 12:56:59 PM by lustfull »

Kissa_Mies

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 29, 2023, 12:39:21 PM »

It's been multiple times and the harbinger boss isn't recoverable after the fight.

Its not bugged, it's just pure RNG whether you get it or not (Also its seeded so you only get 1 chance per playthrough. (I think, its a vanilla mechanic))

lustfull

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 29, 2023, 03:51:17 PM »

Spoiler
. It may has been  reported but is it normal that frozen heart is destroyed after beating the Star fortress?
I cheated  by adding  marines via console command ( plus 10 phantom in fleet ) to get all the blueprint and at list 40000 marines died ins the raids
[close]

Also , I hope the eternity boss AI will get improved because it always crashed on my ship due to overload and it's ship system.

Killsode

• Captain
  • Yipping away as i blast blasted pirates.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 29, 2023, 04:04:31 PM »

It's been multiple times and the harbinger boss isn't recoverable after the fight.

Its not bugged, it's just pure RNG whether you get it or not (Also its seeded so you only get 1 chance per playthrough. (I think, its a vanilla mechanic))

uh... is this how you want it to function or just how you've gotten it to fight? as you can make it a guaranteed recover.

Kissa_Mies

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2023, 11:51:05 AM »

uh... is this how you want it to function or just how you've gotten it to fight? as you can make it a guaranteed recover.

Yes. The Hollow is a guaranteed recovery, the rest are not.

Also , does the boss (phase ship's) once defeated are supposed to stay as automated ship or became crew ship? Because after I recovered them, they are still autonomous ship and the game  doesn't allow me to restore them ( this ship usees engineering techniques beyond the current state of the sector and can not be restored) which is the same problem I have with XIV sentinel ship. But if I use console command to add those ship , they are crew ship and can be restored  after being disabled.

Yes they're Sentinel automated, which makes them quite overpowered, not being able to restore them is a very intentional downside.
(Also to make a ship Sentinel automated takes some extra scripting so you can't just spawn them in)

It may has been  reported but is it normal that frozen heart is destroyed after beating the Star fortress?
I cheated  by adding  marines via console command ( plus 10 phantom in fleet ) to get all the blueprint and at list 40000 marines died ins the raids

Raiding Frozen Heart is borderline an exploit so it costing 10k marines is what's keeping it in check, so ye it's intentional.

Also , I hope the eternity boss AI will get improved because it always crashed on my ship due to overload and it's ship system.

Sadly there isn't much AI can do to improve the AI further without writing something entirely custom :(

vagabond1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2024, 03:01:46 PM »

Hi.

Love LOST_SECTOR.

Unfortunately, there's been some issue between it and IndEvo. Something about enabling minefields causing the game to crash right at the start.

Kissa_Mies

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 04, 2024, 03:46:35 AM »

Hi.

Love LOST_SECTOR.

Unfortunately, there's been some issue between it and IndEvo. Something about enabling minefields causing the game to crash right at the start.

Update the mod, this was hotfixed.

Ten Vigilant

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 05, 2024, 04:47:39 AM »

Anyone finished the kesteven questline?
I've given the chip to the kesteven, and gave that pirate lady the slip, is there anymore content to discover?

Nightshade

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2024, 09:31:52 PM »

Amazing mod!
 I uh, did a dumb thing and did not read about it breaking saves after 0.6.0 and updated... so i need a version 0.5.1a now, but i cannot find a link anywhere, can someone post one? Otherwise i just lost the whole playthrough by being dumb...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16