Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wacky Eradicator (P) build  (Read 990 times)

Grievous69

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Wacky Eradicator (P) build
« on: June 21, 2023, 01:31:33 PM »

Minor spoilers I guess because fancy weapons. This is my current flagship in the second 0.96 playthrough:
Spoiler
[close]
I really wanted to make s-modded Expanded Mags work on a low tech ship that isn't Onslaught, and so I initially made it have 2 Thumpers instead of 1, and in small missiles there were Breaches. Hidden cache later, I switched to this current loadout.

This runs extremely hot, it's very risky to pilot and engage the enemy but oh boy this devours anything that has less hp than you have flux caps. TTK is phenomenal. That said I'd give my left nut to have 100 more dissipation but I know this isn't a high tech ship, I just made it a pseudo high tech cruiser. Again the point of this post isn't optimizitation, I know this is basically a meme build, but it's so incredibly fun and unique I had to share it. Maybe it gets even better when I get more combat skills.
Please don't take me too seriously.

Clockwork Owl

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Starsector South Korean Community
Re: Wacky Eradicator (P) build
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2023, 08:04:52 PM »

BoB and build Distributors in. SO if you"re inclined to.

Which weapons are on autofire and which are manual, and what order?

Grievous69

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Wacky Eradicator (P) build
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2023, 12:09:49 AM »

Everything on autofire except the Antimatter SRM, although I often disable the Cryoflamer when it goes ham on a fighter wing or a frigate when I'm already high on flux. Not sure what you mean by order.

BotB would help but I went with that playstyle last playthrough and I'll go for something different now. I don't SO generally and it would especially feel like cheating here. Also I like my Needlers and Thumper having range, helps ward off frigates.
Please don't take me too seriously.