Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [0.96a-RC10] A Cheat Start for Cheeky Bois  (Read 1484 times)

lysserd

• Ensign
    • View Profile
[0.96a-RC10] A Cheat Start for Cheeky Bois
« on: June 28, 2023, 08:32:34 PM »

What is this?

This is a silly little mod that adds a new start to the game. When you choose this start you only start with one ship, the "Legendary Astral". This ship is a complete cheat job. It just uses the existing graphical assets and messes with values to give you a ship that will never loose and can blow up anything. It has no dependencies on other mods.

You can stomp your way through the whole game if you want. Everything is tagged so that no other faction should use the special cheat-ey ship or weapons. And if you get bored you can always just put it away and then put together a normal fleet.

Use this to test other mods, or as a fast start, or just to explore without a care, or because you'd rather pick your nose than fight another space battle. Who cares? It's all up to you.

Why would you make this?

If you are asking this question, then know that I made this specifically for you. Just to annoy you, specifically, dude asking this question. Oh great paragon, and decider of how fun is had by others, this is just to tickle your toes.

Is this compatible with other mods?

It only relies on base game components, and makes very small edits using a specific prefix. I can't be 100%, but it should be compatible with anything. I am unlikely to ever update this, so anyone anywhere has my full permission to steal this and do whatever they want with it.

Lowest Hegemon

• Ensign
  • Just ram em with your onslaught that's what you do
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a-RC10] A Cheat Start for Cheeky Bois
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 10:06:52 PM »

Still loses to a dun scaith
What's reality? I don't know. When my bird was looking at my computer monitor I thought "That bird has no idea what he's looking at." And yet what does the bird do? Does he panic? No, he can't really panic, he just does the best he can. Is he able to live in a world where he's so ignorant? Well, he doesn't really have a choice. The bird is okay even though he doesn't understand the world. You're that bird looking at the monitor, and you're thinking to yourself, I can figure this out. Maybe you have some bird ideas. Maybe that's the best you can do.

Versil

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a-RC10] A Cheat Start for Cheeky Bois
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2023, 12:14:05 AM »

How to get this ship with the Nexerelin mod?