Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [0.96a-RC8][WIP] Doc's Needless Economic Expansion Pack 0.2.1 "Mann Co"  (Read 7532 times)

paulogabbi

• Ensign
    • View Profile

kalcos industry requires and produces  duracrete, it also have 0 price and 0 day to build it,also habitat and building suplies prices are a little high compared to what they use to make

the colony in the prints is a new colony level 1
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 01:33:14 PM by paulogabbi »

PlagueDocBoi

• Ensign
    • View Profile

kalcos industry requires and produces  duracrete, it also have 0 price and 0 day to build it,also habitat and building suplies prices are a little high compared to what they use to make

the colony in the prints is a new colony level 1

Yeah, About that. Kalcos industries wasn't meant to be available to build, It's meant to be a unique industry on Nortia and will serve a story purpose in the future. I noticed it after I uploaded the latest version and I have fixed it for the next update, but as I am taking a break from dneep to practice modding more it'll be a while before it gets fixed.

Terran Allias

• Ensign
    • View Profile

If I can make a suggestion, maybe make a special building that can only be built on vanilla planets that would allow them to have all these industries without deciving from instability. I bring this up because I feel like giving the player 3 industry slots from the starts would be unbalanced.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 06:31:28 AM by Terran Allias »

SpaceWaifu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a-RC8][WIP] Doc's Needless Economic Expansion Pack 0.2.1 "Mann Co"
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2023, 03:31:04 PM »

man i love this mod. cant wait for the next update.

WakelessREX

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a-RC8][WIP] Doc's Needless Economic Expansion Pack 0.2.1 "Mann Co"
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2023, 11:23:22 AM »

What are the AI rules that stop the release of this mod?
Pages: 1 2 [3]