Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 80

Author Topic: [0.97a] Ashes of The Domain  (Read 390976 times)

Helldiver

• Captain
  • space fruit
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Ashes of The Domain
« Reply #975 on: February 26, 2024, 04:01:09 AM »

I've been trying things out from Vaults of Knowledge and I have to say I really love the added complexity and involvment around industries, structures etc. It makes building up colonies and a faction of your own something that really takes attention. I can't give much feedback yet because I've yet to test out everything but so far this is just amazing work, and fits so well with Ind Evo.
Afflictor bean plushie that glows purple when you squeeze it
30$

Darrow

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: February 26, 2024, 10:40:30 AM »

Getting a crash from the "Rampant Crime" Event that pops up.

Tried reloading and still crashes every time.

Edit: Ok so I went back one page and found it was fixed. Sorry
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 10:45:30 AM by Darrow »

cesuoking

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: February 27, 2024, 02:31:53 AM »

Hello, how do I get rid of the "massive arrests" debuff? iirc it said it will go off in 720 days, but I believe it had already passed and the debuff is still there.

Saevarna

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: February 27, 2024, 09:46:34 AM »

So I paid and waited for ruins to be restored, but nothing happened.  The planet condition just went to negative days until restored.
I am also experiencing this exact thing with a Vast ruins restoration.
Still a fresh save, the administrator (the one that was waiting in a bar) has not been removed after starting the restoration project.
I am running two mods that should affect Tech-Mining in the colony, if that helps anything:
Better Colonies & Yunru Slightly Better Tech-Mining, which were both 'updated' via changing the mod_info.json
EDIT:
It seems the progress reset at some point, but is again negative.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 10:46:03 AM by Saevarna »

Bangle

• Ensign
  • Overdosing on mods.
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: February 27, 2024, 11:07:49 AM »

I have a crash report for vault of knowledge.
Putting the mouse over Perihelion Project in the TASC tech-tree causes the game to crash:

Spoiler
227613 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.StarSystemAPI.getName()" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.econ.MarketAPI.getStarSystem()" is null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.StarSystemAPI.getName()" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.econ.MarketAPI.getStarSystem()" is null
   at data.campaign.econ.industries.Boggled_Perihelion_Project.addRightAfterDescripti onSection(Boggled_Perihelion_Project.java:315) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.BaseIndustry.createTooltip(BaseIndustry.java:1047) ~[starfarer.api.jar:?]
   at data.kaysaar.aotd.vok.ui.components.TechTreeResearchOptionPanel$2.createTooltip(TechTreeResearchOptionPanel.java:233) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2Expandable$14.createImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2Expandable.create(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2Expandable.beforeShown(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thissuper.showTooltip(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0Oo.super.new(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0Oo.processInput(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thissuper.processInput(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o000.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o000.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o000.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.I.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.I.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.g$Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.g.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.E.I.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.OOoO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[port.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1575) [?:?]
[close]

Uther Phobos

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: February 27, 2024, 01:32:59 PM »

I have a crash report for vault of knowledge.
Putting the mouse over Perihelion Project in the TASC tech-tree causes the game to crash:

Spoiler
227613 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.StarSystemAPI.getName()" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.econ.MarketAPI.getStarSystem()" is null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.StarSystemAPI.getName()" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.econ.MarketAPI.getStarSystem()" is null
   at data.campaign.econ.industries.Boggled_Perihelion_Project.addRightAfterDescripti onSection(Boggled_Perihelion_Project.java:315) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.BaseIndustry.createTooltip(BaseIndustry.java:1047) ~[starfarer.api.jar:?]
   at data.kaysaar.aotd.vok.ui.components.TechTreeResearchOptionPanel$2.createTooltip(TechTreeResearchOptionPanel.java:233) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2Expandable$14.createImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2Expandable.create(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2Expandable.beforeShown(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thissuper.showTooltip(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0Oo.super.new(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0Oo.processInput(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.g$Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.g.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.E.I.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.OOoO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[port.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1575) [?:?]
[close]
That's an issue with TASC, not AotD.

lolnick34

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Ashes of The Domain
« Reply #981 on: February 27, 2024, 08:17:25 PM »

hello, i have an issue with the cryorevival facility. anytime i try to build it it keeps saying that the facility is disrupted for 1 day and never actually gets undisrupted. i have a cryosleeper in my colony orbiting it. i put it there before i built the facility. am i missing something? thanks in advance

i am having an identical issue! can't seem to find anything about it in the forum. any advice fellow gamers?

Gris

• Commander
  • Good day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: February 28, 2024, 06:07:33 AM »

Good day Kaysaar! Can you atleast bring back the guide for Virtue of Society Mod(The one with text choices)?  :-\

And Do I need to use Better Colonies from Sirhartley for this Mod? (Im not referring to the other one: The Vaults of Knowledge)

Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 06:24:24 AM by Gris »

Saevarna

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: February 28, 2024, 11:19:00 AM »

So I paid and waited for ruins to be restored, but nothing happened.  The planet condition just went to negative days until restored.
I am also experiencing this exact thing with a Vast ruins restoration.
Still a fresh save, the administrator (the one that was waiting in a bar) has not been removed after starting the restoration project.
I am running two mods that should affect Tech-Mining in the colony, if that helps anything:
Better Colonies & Yunru Slightly Better Tech-Mining, which were both 'updated' via changing the mod_info.json
EDIT:
It seems the progress reset at some point, but is again negative.
So I've done some more testing on this:
Does reloading a save reset the progress into the negative to prevent save-scumming? I have tried out a couple of things to see what I did wrong earlier, and even my own suspicions of Governance type from IndEvo did not apply. During this testing I found that every time I reload to an earlier save that has an active project, this projects progress goes negative.
This would explain the 'weird' behaviour at least.

AnimeshkaTvar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: February 28, 2024, 12:11:19 PM »

Spoiler
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.colonyevents.events.CrimeSyndicateEvent.generateDescriptionOfEvent(CrimeSyndicateEvent.java:32)
   at data.colonyevents.ui.AoTDColonyEventOutcomeUI.createUIForDecision(AoTDColonyEventOutcomeUI.java:193)
   at data.colonyevents.ui.AoTDColonyEventOutcomeUI.reset(AoTDColonyEventOutcomeUI.java:175)
   at data.colonyevents.ui.AoTDColonyEventOutcomeUI.init(AoTDColonyEventOutcomeUI.java:160)
   at data.colonyevents.ui.AoTDColonyEventOutcomeDelegate.init(AoTDColonyEventOutcomeDelegate.java:21)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.F.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.W.showCustomVisualDialog(Unknown Source)
   at data.colonyevents.ui.AoTDColonyEventOutomeDP.optionSelected(AoTDColonyEventOutomeDP.java:40)
   at data.colonyevents.ui.AoTDColonyEventOutomeDP.init(AoTDColonyEventOutomeDP.java:29)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.W.void.void(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.W.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.W.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.showInteractionDialog(Unknown Source)
   at data.colonyevents.manager.AoTDColonyEventManager.advance(AoTDColonyEventManager.java:196)
   at data.colonyevents.manager.AoTDColonyEventAssigner.advance(AoTDColonyEventAssigner.java:21)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

I dont know, may be this is becouse of rampand crime, but first time, I install new version and this fix first choice, when this only begining. On second event, I chose massive arrest, and, I think, this ERROR happen when 720 days debuff is over

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: February 29, 2024, 04:53:54 AM »

Ashes of The Domain - Vaults Of Knolwedge  patch 2.0.13 Save Compatible with 2.0.0-2.0.12

I think this patch fixed the save error I was having. Forgot to thank you, so...thanks, Kaysaar!
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

Phas

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: February 29, 2024, 05:25:28 AM »

So I'm using the Vaults of Knowledge; and after exploring for a hot minute I finally settled down now that I had a good amount of items to improve my initial industries (Soil Nanites, Catalytic Core, etc). However I am unable to install any of them, is this because I need to research "tiers" of the industries before I can install them?

5ColouredWalker

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: February 29, 2024, 07:13:06 AM »

Yes. Soil Nantes need farming, which you start out not having. The higher theirs also don't count for some items and industries.

Uther Phobos

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: February 29, 2024, 09:07:25 AM »

So I'm using the Vaults of Knowledge; and after exploring for a hot minute I finally settled down now that I had a good amount of items to improve my initial industries (Soil Nanites, Catalytic Core, etc). However I am unable to install any of them, is this because I need to research "tiers" of the industries before I can install them?
Tier 1 industries generally don't accept colony items, only tier 2 and 3. Some higher tier industries can't take the items themself, but you need them to upgrade to that tier and they should be consumed on upgrading unless you have the tech to do it without.

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: February 29, 2024, 01:18:04 PM »

Ashes of The Domain - Vaults Of Knowledge patch 2.0.14 Save Compatible with 2.0.0-2.0.13
Spoiler
Updated industry images with refurbished on
[close]
As First Anniversary of AoTD is comming very close , i just want to introduce you this
A official Ashes of the domain website ,where from now on you will be able to download mod , and keep track of patch notes in much more clear and fancy way
In future there is plans for guides
Thanks to ELIF_  as she is the main cook here !
Thanks to ZeroNexus SOPHIA  , and elia rowan for profreading , and wiritng descriptionf for each module section
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 80