Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 81

Author Topic: [0.97a] Ashes of The Domain  (Read 391888 times)

Droll

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Ashes of The Domain
« Reply #465 on: August 12, 2023, 11:01:22 AM »

Is there a special reason why the BiFrost gate is one per system? I messed around a bit and added it to all my colonies with console commands and everything works perfectly fine. In systems with multiple gates I can select which one I want, even planets that have multiple gates around them work fine.

That being said there is a weird bug where if you dismantle a bifrost gate and then rebuild it, you effectively create a new gate around the planet (the old one remains functional). Each have their own independent cooldown so you can get around the 30 day wait this way if you have the extra credits.

jacker474

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 12, 2023, 04:02:20 PM »

hi sorry to bother but does anyone have the link to version 1.3.3 or vaults of knowledge accidentally updated to newest and it broke my save and i wasnt trying to start a new game yet

Re-Search-er

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 12, 2023, 10:09:11 PM »

There is one thing i'd like. See I'm doing a mayasura playthrough and I'm the governor of Mayasura, but I can't park the cryosleeper because I don't own the planet. I'd like to have the ability to park the cryosleeper on Governed planets. Or atleast donate it to a faction's planet via the comms system in exchange for a permanent influence boost.

Soviet Tom Bombadil

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 13, 2023, 05:56:18 PM »

Just to be sure, I should ditch "Capital Module"? I think I have an earlier nomenclature for Seat of Power.

This is very important announcement of AoTD

I was thinking about it for loooooong time recently and i played with new ind Evo and to be fair their goverments are god damn well executed. And i think idea of Seats of Power would only made all things complicated, because whatever I came up with it only complicates things , rather than making them Simple.  Last 48 hours i have gathered a lot of data that was crucial for me

After analyzing data I  decided this will be the best cause of action to take

Seats of Power will be deleted from Mod Forums and development will be fully halted. Instead my focus will fully remain for now with Vaults of Knowledge and Lost Glory as those are two most popular modules  already established with unique content. Especially that Vaults of Knowledge right now needs polishing which opens for me window for Lost Glory development

Also at this point Seats of Power only makes AoTD to look more i would say "bad" in terms being very poorly Executed module

Sorry for this but i think this is for the best for AoTD

Arghy

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 13, 2023, 07:10:37 PM »

I'd rethink the hyper shunt control building because i'm playing in a hellish seed and one of my hyper shunts in a system with no planets. I like the idea of you only needing 1 hyper shunt item for an entire system but it shouldn't be tied to the hyper shunt system itself. The control center should be for the system that's benefiting from it so you wouldn't be screwed if you get a blue giant with zero planets haha.

Thank god for the cryosleeper mod because i found 2 of 3 and they're literally in the corner of the map with the only system 10ly away having no planets.

I Like bear

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 14, 2023, 04:05:28 AM »

Is this compatible with existing save? Unmodded.

Stukov81

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 14, 2023, 01:40:17 PM »

AoTD - Vaults Of Knowledge(0.96)(1.5.1)(Save Compatible with 1.5.0)(Click to Download here) 

so it is save compatible with 1.5.0 but if you have an older variant it is NOT

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 14, 2023, 01:43:28 PM »

AoTD - Vaults Of Knowledge(0.96)(1.5.1)(Save Compatible with 1.5.0)(Click to Download here) 

so it is save compatible with 1.5.0 but if you have an older variant it is NOT
yes

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 14, 2023, 01:44:06 PM »

Is this compatible with existing save? Unmodded.
It should work , but you might not have source of Research Databanks

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 14, 2023, 01:44:32 PM »

I'd rethink the hyper shunt control building because i'm playing in a hellish seed and one of my hyper shunts in a system with no planets. I like the idea of you only needing 1 hyper shunt item for an entire system but it shouldn't be tied to the hyper shunt system itself. The control center should be for the system that's benefiting from it so you wouldn't be screwed if you get a blue giant with zero planets haha.

Thank god for the cryosleeper mod because i found 2 of 3 and they're literally in the corner of the map with the only system 10ly away having no planets.
Yea i rethink that tbh i did not expect that this is possible

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 14, 2023, 01:44:54 PM »

Just to be sure, I should ditch "Capital Module"? I think I have an earlier nomenclature for Seat of Power.

This is very important announcement of AoTD

I was thinking about it for loooooong time recently and i played with new ind Evo and to be fair their goverments are god damn well executed. And i think idea of Seats of Power would only made all things complicated, because whatever I came up with it only complicates things , rather than making them Simple.  Last 48 hours i have gathered a lot of data that was crucial for me

After analyzing data I  decided this will be the best cause of action to take

Seats of Power will be deleted from Mod Forums and development will be fully halted. Instead my focus will fully remain for now with Vaults of Knowledge and Lost Glory as those are two most popular modules  already established with unique content. Especially that Vaults of Knowledge right now needs polishing which opens for me window for Lost Glory development

Also at this point Seats of Power only makes AoTD to look more i would say "bad" in terms being very poorly Executed module

Sorry for this but i think this is for the best for AoTD
Nope not yet

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 14, 2023, 01:45:22 PM »

Is there a special reason why the BiFrost gate is one per system? I messed around a bit and added it to all my colonies with console commands and everything works perfectly fine. In systems with multiple gates I can select which one I want, even planets that have multiple gates around them work fine.

That being said there is a weird bug where if you dismantle a bifrost gate and then rebuild it, you effectively create a new gate around the planet (the old one remains functional). Each have their own independent cooldown so you can get around the 30 day wait this way if you have the extra credits.
More for balancing issues, gonna fix this bug

Arghy

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 14, 2023, 05:14:49 PM »

Yea i rethink that tbh i did not expect that this is possible
I'm running RAT(random assortment) mod with the gen at 150% and i have a sneaking suspicion that somethings wonky for 150% but at the same time it could just be a cursed seed. I found 3 blue giants with either no planets or like 1-2. It makes sense that you'd have a system wide building especially with the low drop rate of the taps but i do like the concept of repairing the hypershunt and trying to maintain it. Is there a way to turn the actual hypershunt into a station because that'd fix the problems while also having some hilarious things like building a special battle station with insane beams powered by the tap itself.

Bonisagus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 14, 2023, 06:10:30 PM »

Is it intentional that the Autonomous Mantle Bore doesn't work with the initial or the advanced levels of mining? Fracking in this case.

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 14, 2023, 06:13:20 PM »

Is it intentional that the Autonomous Mantle Bore doesn't work with the initial or the advanced levels of mining? Fracking in this case.
yes
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 81