Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 81

Author Topic: [0.97a] Ashes of The Domain  (Read 392487 times)

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Ashes of The Domain
« Reply #195 on: June 09, 2023, 05:47:01 AM »

Thanks a lot for the modification.  I am very glad that you made it, it gives something that is very lacking.  A few questions:
1 When will it be displayed in the list of modifications? 
2 What else is in the plans for the development of the modification? 
3 Are new artifacts planned (for new industries and structures)? 
4 I don't want to be annoying, but the question is important - will there be support for Verston Checker and Lunalib (these are trite convenient and pleasant functions)?

Thank you for your answer
Hi to answer all of your questions
1. Today i have messaged modderators to move this thread to mods section and if possible on mod index to Miscellaneous Mods literally all depends on time when they answer and when they do it so please be patinent ^^
2. Okey , here dont take as guarantee that will be in future but for now i am 100% sure that 4th Module of Ashes of The Domain will be touching thing of megastrucutres in Persean Sector , mostly about adding one maybe two that you can restore to full glory like with Hypershunt.  That does not mean that any module now will be abandoned. For closests updates i plan QoL updates including support of Console Commands, more settings , and of course bugfixes. And not gonna lie the favourite module for me is Vaults of Knowledge due to introducing something new , never seen in Starsector community on that scale
3. Tbh i have not thought about it yet, finals are taking a lot of brain space
4. With version checker there was support but then we did little splitin and everything went sour , for now i want to finish my finals , but knowing me i will include both mods options
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 03:21:19 AM by Kaysaar »

Damexius

• Ensign
  • Work on progress
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 09, 2023, 08:54:33 AM »

Thanks a lot for the modification.  I am very glad that you made it, it gives something that is very lacking.  A few questions:
1 When will it be displayed in the list of modifications? 
2 What else is in the plans for the development of the modification? 
3 Are new artifacts planned (for new industries and structures)? 
4 I don't want to be annoying, but the question is important - will there be support for Verston Checker and Lunalib (these are trite convenient and pleasant functions)?

Thank you for your answer
Hi to answer all of your questions
1. Today i have messaged modderators to move this thread to mods section and if possible on mod index to Miscellaneous Mods literally all depends on time when they answer and when they do it so please be patinent ^^
2. Okey , here dont take as guarantee that will be in future but for now i am 100% sure that 4th Module of Ashes of The Domain will be touching thing of megastrucutres in Persean Sector , mostly about adding one maybe two that you can restore to full glory like with Hypershunt. Some part of my team works on Hostile Faction which i call "Bio Weapon thing went rouge " That does not mean that any module now will be abandoned. For closests updates i plan QoL updates including support of Console Commands, more settings , and of course bugfixes. And not gonna lie the favourite module for me is Vaults of Knowledge due to introducing something new , never seen in Starsector community on that scale
3. Tbh i have not thought about it yet, finals are taking a lot of brain space
4. With version checker there was support but then we did little splitin and everything went sour , for now i want to finish my finals , but knowing me i will include both mods options

;)

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] [WIP] Ashes of The Domain
« Reply #197 on: June 09, 2023, 09:11:53 AM »

Your mod is incredible and has a lot of possibilities. I have a lot of ideas for your mod, such as AI-generated landscapes. Keep doing this mod on each structure and industry.
If you are willing to help then i will never reject someones help ^^ Message me on Dsc Kaysaar#1181

axeapollo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 09, 2023, 03:05:58 PM »

Hello, Is there a way to remove the research system?

edit: thanks  ;D
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 04:10:15 PM by axeapollo »

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 09, 2023, 03:23:05 PM »

Hello, Is there a way to remove the research system?
Yes just dont install Vaults of Knowledge :3

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 09, 2023, 04:05:55 PM »

I have updated Commodities Section in Vaults of Knowledge so i hope that information about new items is now much more clean than it was

Tigasboss

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 10, 2023, 03:55:25 AM »

Im glad to see this mod finally got an official release :)
I've only been playing with the first two modules since the knowledge one was still very experimental( and killed my save lol), but once im done with this playthrough the next one will include this for sure!

Sottom

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 10, 2023, 04:37:54 AM »

Hey. Everytime I'm closing the game, it resetss my research. Any info on htis problem? Might it be a mod incompability?
I've researched mining 3 times at this point and getting some progression is getting harder and harder.

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 10, 2023, 04:45:47 AM »

Hey. Everytime I'm closing the game, it resetss my research. Any info on htis problem? Might it be a mod incompability?
I've researched mining 3 times at this point and getting some progression is getting harder and harder.
Hmmm you are on official version newest yes? As this was an issue of Third Beta Release
I have literally tested now and saved the game then closed then boot up again and everything is saving

5ColouredWalker

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 10, 2023, 04:58:33 AM »

Does the capitals feature interact with factions at all? Or are there intentions for it to?

Sottom

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 10, 2023, 05:02:56 AM »

Hmmm you are on official version newest yes? As this was an issue of Third Beta Release
I have literally tested now and saved the game then closed then boot up again and everything is saving

I just saw on Ko-fi that an update was made yesterday. I'm going to update all the AOTD modules and check with you. And I'm sorry in advance if it ends up being a mistake on my part (which it probably was)

EDIT: I had indeed not updated and as such it is working correctly now. Thank you for the help and sorry for the bother.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 05:20:24 AM by Sottom »

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 10, 2023, 05:05:07 AM »

Does the capitals feature interact with factions at all? Or are there intentions for it to?
They are actually when i figure out and tell AI not to destroy Capital Buildings. Between modules is easly to see how much knowledge i had , as tbh i had little expierience while making Capitals but as i said i will revisit them as i plan to rework them. Like it is 2 months since i began modding in starsector : P
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 05:07:19 AM by Kaysaar »

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 10, 2023, 05:16:40 AM »

Ashes of Domain - Hotfixes and Quality of Life updates

Vaults of Knowledge - Patch 1.0.1

Save Compatible
Spoiler
fix: Fixed issue with Unknown Skies with Farms not being able to built on Archipelago Worlds
fix: Fixed random issue with crashing the game with a lot of factions
Updated mod Page to be more clear with information
[close]

The Sleeper - Patch 1.1.0

Not Save Compatible
Spoiler
QoL : Fixed eternal bug with not being able to see colony growth past size 6 remotley thanks to Lukas04 script that i have reversed enginniered
[close]
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 05:48:32 AM by Kaysaar »

Sottom

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 10, 2023, 05:21:13 AM »

Guess I'll redownload again hahahaha.

Sottom

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 10, 2023, 05:58:49 AM »

Hey. Me again. Different problem this time though.
The new hotfix is crashing the game when I try to access my inventory.
Here's the crash log:

360435 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.getEncounterDialog()Lcom/fs/starfarer/ui/newui/classsuper;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.getEncounterDialog()Lcom/fs/starfarer/ui/newui/classsuper;
   at data.scripts.CryoShowGrowthListener.advance(CryoShowGrowthListener.kt:99)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 81