Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 75

Author Topic: [0.97a] Ashes of The Domain  (Read 355815 times)

Fantastic Chimni

• Commander
  • Chimni
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] [WIP] Ashes of The Domain
« Reply #165 on: May 30, 2023, 09:50:02 PM »

Same bug as everyone else - research keeps resetting, locking me to the lowest tier of buildings. Makes the game unplayable.

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 30, 2023, 10:41:18 PM »

Same bug as everyone else - research keeps resetting, locking me to the lowest tier of buildings. Makes the game unplayable.
I am releasing Hotfix right now

sebseb

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 31, 2023, 05:11:56 AM »

Hi can this mod be enabled mid campaign? looks very interesting.

uhbyr1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 31, 2023, 07:08:53 AM »

Hi can this mod be enabled mid campaign? looks very interesting.

Would not recommend. New industries and commodities need to be generated during sector creation. A lot of it would be bricked, with demands existing and no production at all. Even if you'll load the mod in the first place

Arkmagus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 31, 2023, 02:21:40 PM »

report: I found a planet with stellar reflector array, not sure if because of another mod or if this is vanilla behaviour. After colonizing it, the bonus to food production from the structure only applied to the food commodity and for the farming building (no bonuses when using artisanal/subsidised farm or after switching production to biotics or rectificates). If you play with TASC I think you can also build the arrays, so you may end up with this happening more often. I didn't find other planets with this condition in my next playthroughs so I didn't test it again.

YourLocalMairaaboo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 31, 2023, 02:30:18 PM »

report: I found a planet with stellar reflector array, not sure if because of another mod or if this is vanilla behaviour. After colonizing it, the bonus to food production from the structure only applied to the food commodity and for the farming building (no bonuses when using artisanal/subsidised farm or after switching production to biotics or rectificates). If you play with TASC I think you can also build the arrays, so you may end up with this happening more often. I didn't find other planets with this condition in my next playthroughs so I didn't test it again.
The condition hasn't been altered yet. No food buffs from conditions apply, but neither do debuffs.
Also, Artisanal and Subsidized are also bugged into not altering the production of biotics and rectificates, so you are better off using your more marginal farm worlds for it.
The patch will take a long time, so for now, just remember that Industrial Planning and Soil Nanites DO work.

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 31, 2023, 03:11:01 PM »

The condition hasn't been altered yet. No food buffs from conditions apply, but neither do debuffs.
Also, Artisanal and Subsidized are also bugged into not altering the production of biotics and rectificates, so you are better off using your more marginal farm worlds for it.
The patch will take a long time, so for now, just remember that Industrial Planning and Soil Nanites DO work.
Those two commodtieis that are with switches, they will take me time to patch as switches needs to be redone from scratch and with farming production i will fix it but this is minor bug so unless there wont be gamebreaking bug i will eventualy post  fix in maybe 4-5 weeks time
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 03:12:33 PM by Kaysaar »

paulogabbi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 31, 2023, 04:11:42 PM »

for some reason  my fracking is producing extra resources.

i am using the lastest patch from the discord

also where do i get compound? no one sells it

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 31, 2023, 04:14:44 PM »

for some reason  my fracking is producing extra resources.

i am using the lastest patch from the discord

also where do i get compound? no one sells it
Sublimation Industry , and probably most likely i need to check if improvement also makes this bug

with next patch this will probably be fixed as i am rewriting few things
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 04:31:07 PM by Kaysaar »

paulogabbi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 01, 2023, 04:09:48 PM »

you sure ? this is a level 6 planets and it produce nothing

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 01, 2023, 04:11:09 PM »

ehh okey i will test it also as i am still releasing hotfix today

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 01, 2023, 04:25:44 PM »

ohh its another bug of rather not of non production but because there are no conditions that are used by this industry

Cyan Leader

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 01, 2023, 05:19:12 PM »

Can this mod be added mid save?

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 01, 2023, 05:48:03 PM »

Can this mod be added mid save?
Tbh i have not tested it , maybe but i am 100% sure it can't be added to save With Derelict Empire or Random Sector start from Nexerlin

Ryxsen1421

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #179 on: June 01, 2023, 11:06:03 PM »

Hi, I got recommended by my fans to check out this cool new mod which rumored to be an extension to colony building and goes well with Indevo but so far - there's also others whom told me its pretty buggy and tend to crash often. How stable is the current build and do you recommend I should try it out now or wait a couple versions? I plan to stream it as well, so I'd appreciate if its all clear and wouldnt crash often.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 75